Chapter: 2
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IN ONE PIECE AS A PIRATE

Chapter:2

Strong wind blows the pirate flag of the Roods pirate. 

In the corner of the deck, five brothers sit together with their flintlock gun. Their body structure looks like some kind of pattern. One is very tall; twin brothers are medium in height; and the last twin brothers are short.

The tallest one is their big brother. Five of them have the same expression. They are thinking the same thing. Short twins said with a little concern, "Captain seems to be very cautious." The tallest one said in low tones, "Noo, he is concerned about all of us; didn't you hear what he said? We need to speed up our long-range movement technique."

Rood has already fought with the Five Brothers; although they have good collaboration techniques, they miss the target most of the time. The tallest one stood in the middle, and the other four of them stood around him. The tallest one can be regarded as a sniper. Two twin brothers always circle the tallest one in one spot. If they can create more collaboration techniques and speed up their movement.

Duke looked at their new captain who has new personality. All he could say in his heart was, I must work hard too. No more laziness. 

Same with the other members of the pirate group. They think the same: "NO MORE LAZINES."

Rood looked at his navigator and asked, What’s the next island, K.Kish?"

K.Kish, "its Roshwan Kingdom. It will take one week to reach that kingdom. but I think there is an uninhabited island nearby. We can go there for some days to rest, you know."

 "Okay, let's go. Duke don't be lazy; train those nine rookies. “Rood looked at the rookies with a little concern.

"Rookies, come with me to the other side of the ship. Okay, tell me what you guys are good at."

"Hammer”, "Sword", "Dagger", "Gun"

"What's your name? Are you sure you can use a hammer?' Duke asks with an astonishing look. That guy who is good at hammering is very normal looking without any mussels. 

"Hazel, I am not good at one hammer, but two." 

"Where is your hammer? Let me see. Duke seriously wants to know the size of his hammer.

"The captain broke my hammer while we were fighting."

"What exactly does it look like? How tall and heavy could the two hammers be? Can you even carry these with you?" Although Duke always looks calm on the surface, he only knows how to fight.

"Hah Hah Hah Hah, Its Light Hammer, one side is like a nail of a tiger, the other side is heavy, hard, and solid like size of my fist." Hazel looks at their vice captain. 

"Okay, although I am not an expert on any of these weapons, to learn how to use them, all you have to do is be comfortable with your weapon. To reach that point, you all must fight a lot of bloody battles with enemies. Kind of interesting, right?

"From today onward, each of you will fight me every day. Okay, now Go to the store, take your weapon, and come back; we will fight here. As for Two Gunner Go to Five-Brothers to learn."

Rood is on his way to the kitchen to meet Mokume. He is thinking about his 22 years of life in this world. Although his fighting skills are good, considering the monsters in this world, he is nothing. As for his crew, he doesn't need to think. I have invited them to be my crew; I have to survive with them till the end.

At the door of the kitchen, I saw Mokume working in the kitchen for the crew. 

"Hey Mokume, we need a lot of food for the crew. You know, everyone is training now.”

"You don't need to teach me, and why are you so serious all of a sudden?" Mokume looked at Rood with a little confusion.

"You don't know there are powerful monsters in the grand line. If we don't have enough strength, we will die before we reach that place." 

After a serious talk, Rood came out of the kitchen with an answer. Although Mokume is a chef, he is also a good fighter. After making all the arrangements, he can now focus on his strength.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1