The last Judgment.
582 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small girl was in front of me, that is compared to me. I’m 2.3 meters so the girl whos less than half my height is indeed small. However, I won’t be underestimating her, no this girl could make me disappear instantly. 

 

“So I’m dead, huh?”

 

The small girl looked at me, not up, not down, not face, all of me at the same time. I felt like I was at the bottom of the ocean. It felt as if the pressure from the dark abyss was crushing me from all sides. I was totally overwhelmed.

 

If I was correct and I was dead, the last thing I remember was the liquid going into the tube in my arm, my last meal was a hamburger steak and my last words were “I would do it all over again if I could just to see your faces hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”. I killed those bastards who raped and murdered my family. I took down an entire company and everyone who had been involved and then turned myself in. it was grim but all the worth it. I watched as they begged me for forgiveness, I skinned the president’s son alive. That bastard raped my wife in front of me and slit her throat. I burned him and his family with a flamethrower. They screamed as they writhed in pain. I took his daughter and replaced her for my own. I trained her to kill as I was taught in the Navy, I brainwashed her and when she and I were caught I abandoned her.

 

I killed 76 people

 

Her… she killed 54

 

I was an evil person that only wanted revenge.

 

everything has a price.

 

“You are a pitiable fool…”

 

She stood there not moving… like at all… her mouth never moved. She just spoke, that’s all. She…no it spoke with no movements. Bathed in a light that could not be looked at directly. I felt as if she was far away, yet her voice entered my ears as if she spoke next to me. I could only see a portion of her at all times, if I looked at her directly I felt as if I would vanish into oblivion.

She scared me, no terrified me…yet she soothed me at the same time. I felt a presence that looked through my entire being there was nothing I could hide. 

 

Angelic.

 

“You were a monster of many sins, you involved the innocent and twisted them into the grievous. As god is not willing to see you at the moment I will hand down your punishment”

 

“…”

 

“I, the hand of God, Micheal, will bestow my judgment just as the monster you are, so shall you be, you shall walk as a beast in a world that despises them, hunts them, and skins them. Monsters will welcome you and the pure will hunt you and kill everyone around you.”

 

“No…wait a moment…”

 

“Goodbye, maybe you shall make a better decision this time”

 

“No, no nononono this is too much!”

11