S4C3. WFF
132 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It doesn’t excuse what he did—nothing can do that—but surely I wouldn’t have been touching myself to thoughts of his dad if things were perfect in our relationship. I take another swallow of my drink. “It wasn’t right between us. I think we both wanted it to be, but it wasn’t.”

  He mirrors my thoughts with his words. “That doesn’t excuse what he did.”

  “No, it doesn’t.” Slowly, oh so slowly, I lay my head on his shoulder. “I’m probably a right asshole to be here right now.”

  “Let’s just say there’s enough asshole in this situation to go round.” He sighs. “Too late to take it back now.”

  Against all reason, that makes me smile. I twist to look up at him. “You mean you don’t want to go back to an hour ago before you knew what my pussy tastes like?”

  He taps a stern finger against my lips, but his dark eyes twinkle. “You’ve got a mouth on you, baby girl.”

  I lean forward and catch his finger between my teeth and then suck it into my mouth. I don’t know what I’m doing. Maybe I’m tired of talking about Kyle and realizing that I’m just as bad as he is right now, or maybe I just can’t stand the thought of being this close to Albus without having some part of him inside me. The reason doesn’t matter. His reaction does.

  He twists his wrist and grasps my chin, his eyes going hard in a way that makes my body sing to life. “I would have thought you’d need more time to recover after what we just did.”

  I would have thought so, too, but I’m already fighting not to squirm in his lap. I swirl my tongue around his finger and beg him with my eyes. I don’t even know what I’m begging for. It doesn’t matter. Albus seems to know.

  He takes my glass from my hand, sets it on the side table next to his, and then shifts me around until my back is against his chest. I’m still trying to figure out where this is going, to anticipate his next touch, when he starts idly running his hands up and down my body.

 My hips. My sides. Palming my breasts. Up to bracket my throat and then moving back down. “Needy little slut,” he murmurs in my ear. “You get a taste for orgasms at my hand and that’s all you want, isn’t it?”

  I shamelessly spread my legs, trying to will him to touch me. “Yes. That’s what I want.”

  “Thought you said you couldn’t go again.” His rough hand comes down on my pussy, clenching me almost tightly enough to hurt. I’ve never felt so fucking owned in my entire life. He grips me like I’m his, and I’m suddenly not sure he’s wrong.

  My breath saws in my lungs. Did he ask a question? I don’t know and I can’t think to ask. For his part, Albus keeps gripping me tightly as he drags his mouth over my shoulder and up to my neck. “You’re always playing the tease, baby girl.

Teasing me for two long years, and then you finally gift me with this pussy and tease me like you’re only going to give me three bullshit orgasms. This pussy?” He slaps me hard enough to make me flinch back against him. “It’s mine for the next three days.”

  “But—” I don’t even know why I’m arguing. This is what I want.

  “No.” He gives my pussy another slap. “Who’s this pussy belong to for the next three days?”

  Against all reason, my throat gets tight. I blink rapidly. “You.”

  Another slap. “Do better.”

  I swallow hard, my voice thick. “It’s your pussy, Daddy.”

  “That’s right.” Just like that, his touch turns soft and almost tender, dragging his fingers over my slit. “It’s my pussy. And I say when you’ve had enough. We’re not done tonight, are we?”

  I lean my head back against his shoulder as a tear slips free. I spread my legs wider yet. “No, Daddy. We’re not done tonight.”

  “Good girl.” Albus reaches over and grabs the throw, pulling it over us and covering me from the neck down. I tense, but he just picks up the remote and puts the movie back on, restarting it.

  I frown at the television. “I thought you said we weren’t done.”

  “We aren’t. Sit back and relax.” He bands an arm around my waist, urging me to lean more comfortably against his chest.

  I try. I really do. But he’s so hard at my back and I’m surrounded by him, his big arms holding me to him, his mouth tracing lazy patterns on the side of my neck, his hand…

  He barely lets it get through the opening credits before he’s palming my pussy again. “How many times did we watch movies over the last two years?”

  I hold perfectly still, my legs quivering from the effort. “Not like this.”

  “No, not like this.” He traces a blunt finger around my opening. “You’d have to be feeling particularly brave to sit down here in nothing more than a throw blanket and watch a movie and expect me not to do anything about it.”

  “Mmm.” I hiss out a breath as he circles my clit. “You’d have to think of a good reason to get me on your lap to take advantage of it.”

  “I’d trip you.” He laughs roughly in my ear. “Clumsy girl, landing right where I want you. I’d try to help you get on your feet, of course, but then I touch this pussy and it’s all over.”

  “Or… Maybe you wouldn’t have to play games, Albus.” I finally move, running my hands down his arms until my hand is over his where he’s touching me. “Maybe I’d take your hand and guide it right where I’m aching for you.”

  He nips my earlobe. “Dirty girl. So fucking needy.”

  “No one has to know. Except…oops.” I shrug and the blanket slips off my shoulders to pool at my waist. “Better hope no one walks in.”

  “It’s like you want to be caught.” He pushes two fingers into me slowly, agonizingly slowly, and withdraws. “Like you want someone to walk in and know I’ve got my fingers in your pussy.”

  I look down. It’s easy enough to see the movement of his hand under the thin fabric. “They’d know.”

  “Yes, baby girl, they’d know.” His dark chuckle makes me writhe. “Would you like to go for a drive tomorrow? Right in the afternoon while traffic is at its worst. I’ll slip my hand up your skirt and we’ll count how many people notice.”

  “Oh fuck.”

  He keeps up his slow finger fucking. “You want that?”

  “Yes, Daddy. I want that.” I watch the movement of the blanket, somehow just as hot as actually watching his fingers penetrate me.

  “Miya.” The rough tone of his voice lashes. “If you can manage to stay still through this movie, I’ll take you upstairs and fuck you properly.”

  “What we did on the couch wasn’t a proper fucking?”

  Another of those dark chuckles. “Not even close. That was just to take the edge off.”

  Time ceases to have any meaning as he slowly plays with my pussy while the movie runs in the background. I stare at the moving images, but my entire being is focused on the slow slide of Albus’s fingers, on the way he brands me with his touch.

I have the half-hysterical thought that this was a terrible mistake. How can any sex compare to this? Am I peaking at twenty-six, destined to spend the rest of my life mourning the fact that I’ll never meet another man who commands my pleasure the way this one does?

  Albus doesn’t let me come. Not once. He brings me to the edge over and over again, easing me away from it every single time. By the time the credits roll, I’m shaking so hard, he has to pin me to his lap to keep me in place. He circles my clit slowly until the last name scrolls past and the movie returns to the menu. “Good girl.”

  “Fuck you,” I grit out.

  “Want me to kiss it and make it better?”

  I almost tell him to fuck off. I’m so poised on the edge, a gentle breeze might tip me over. But I want his mouth too bad to cut off my nose to spite my face. “Yes.”

  “Yes…”

  My face flames, but I’m too far gone to care. “Lick my pussy, Daddy. Make me come all over your face.”

  He exhales harshly. “Dirty, dirty girl. You want me to do all the work, is that it?”

  “What?”

  Albus’s already moving, shifting me off his lap, grabbing a pillow, and laying down on the ottoman with his head toward the windows lining the wall that look into the backyard. He arches an eyebrow. “You want my tongue in your cunt? Get over here and ride my face.”

  I scramble to obey, moving to his chest and then gasping as he lifts me up to straddle his face. With the pillow beneath his head, the angle is perfect. But he doesn’t immediately release me. “Look up.”

  I obey and gasp. The windows act as mirrors, reflecting the image of us. All I can see are his massive hands at my hips and the salt and pepper of his head between my thighs. And me. I can see all of me. Narrow waist, flushed breasts, my hair tangled in a way that can only be caused by fucking. I look devious.

  “You like the way you look with your Daddy’s head between your thighs?”

  “Yes,” I whisper. I look down at him. “I like the sight of your mouth on my pussy even more. In fact…” I move off him long enough to grab my phone. I feel reckless and invincible as I perch on his upper chest. I lift my phone and press the button. “Lick my pussy, Daddy. Please.”

  He stares straight into the camera as he parts my pussy with this thumbs and drags his tongue over me. I stop the video and take a picture instead. It is so filthy. The fact that he’s got his mouth on such an intimate part of me, yes, but also the look in his eyes. Like this is just the beginning and he’s going to do every single depraved thing he’s ever wanted to do to me.

  Albus grabs the phone and tosses it onto the couch. I glare. “Hey!”

  “There go you again, expecting me to do all the work.” He gives my thigh a slap. “Ride my mouth, Miya. Ride it hard and dirty and I’ll let you have my cock again.”

  I’ve been on the edge too long. I barely get to enjoy this moment before I’m coming. I grind down on his mouth and Albus meets me halfway, shoving his tongue inside me like he wants to lick up every bit of my orgasm. I slump down, and this time, there is no tenderness for me. He scoops me up and marches up the stairs to his bedroom. He doesn’t even bother to shut the door before he has me on the bed, his mouth on mine.

  I shove at his shirt. “You’re wearing too many clothes.”

  “Lie still and spread your legs.”

  I immediately obey. I’ve seen Albus without his shirt, of course. He spent nearly as much time in his pool the last two summers as I have. He’s honestly got a better body than Kyle does. Albus works on his body, and the evidence is there in the lines of muscle on display. Then he takes off his pants and I forget to breathe. I’ve had his cock inside me, but somehow seeing it without all the clothing to distract me makes it seem even larger.

  He crawls back onto the bed and settles between my thighs, giving me one long drugging kiss. I start to wrap my legs around his waist, but he pushes them wide again.

  I stare dazedly at him, hating the distance between us, small though it is. “I need you.”

  “You have me.” But he’s got a strange sort of look on his face, dark and possessive. Albus leans back and takes his cock in his hand. We both watch as he circles the head over my clit. “That feels good doesn’t it, baby girl.”

  “Yes,” I moan. I can barely keep my eyes open. My chest is heaving, my legs shaking. There’s been too much pleasure in too short a time and I’m in danger of having an out of body experience. Maybe that’s why it takes me a moment to notice that he’s dipped his cock down to drag through my folds. Up and down, up and down, his gaze on where the broad head of him parts me with every stroke.

  I bite my bottom lip. “We shouldn’t. We should get a condom.” Except I sound like I’m asking him instead of telling him. Like I’m hoping he’ll ignore me and pave the way for us to be oh so bad. Reckless. So fucking reckless. I don’t care. It feels too good to stop.

  “You’re right.” But he doesn’t stop that slow dragging motion, circling my clit and then descending again. Except this time, his broad cock presses against my entrance. “Look at how greedy your pussy is. You’re practically pulling me in.”

  I reach down, trailing my fingers over my sweat-slicked stomach and lower to where the head of his cock is almost, almost inside me. I make a V with my fingers and drag them over my pussy lips, pressing them around the head of him.

  “Jesus fuck,” he growls.

  “We really, really shouldn’t.” But I do it again. It’s not enough. It’s nowhere near enough. I press my fingers to either side of his cock and lift my hips, guiding him into me the tiniest bit. “It hardly counts if it’s only this, right?”

  “Baby girl.” The threat is back in his voice. “If you let my cock inside without a condom, that’s how you get it for the next three days. I’m going to pump you so full of come it’s dripping down your legs. Make sure that’s what you want.”

  “But Daddy… You said we shouldn’t.” I can’t quite catch my breath. I keep stroking his cock where it’s disappearing into my pussy. Just the head, just the tip, just enough that I can’t take it back. I roll my body, fucking that part of him while he holds perfectly still. I pull him out and urge him to circle my clit again and then guide him back down to press inside. Just a bit more this time. A fraction of an inch. And then out and up over my clit. Again and again, working him a little deeper each time. Teasing him. Tempting him.

  He stops me when his cock is halfway lodged inside me. “Miya, you’re trying my patience.”

  “Look at us,” I whisper. “Look how wide you spread me, how wet you make me.” I roll my hips. “Do you really want to stop?”

  “No, baby girl. I don’t want to stop.” But he still doesn’t move, still staring at his cock in my pussy as if the sight torments him. Albus finally looks up. “You better be careful. You keep acting like the perfect little slut, and I’m liable to keep you.”

  He doesn’t give me a chance to answer, to even comprehend his words. He simply drives his cock the rest of the way into me. Once. Twice. A third time. And then he’s gone, flipping me onto my stomach like I’m a doll built for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. He yanks my hips into the air and then he’s inside me again, fucking away all thoughts of should and shouldn’t.

  Albus’s hand lands on the mattress and his right hand snakes down my stomach to press against my clit. “I should send that video to my piece of shit son. Show him how you like to be fucked. Show him what he’s never going to have again.”

  Maybe I should feel bad about the thought of Kyle seeing the video of me riding his father’s cock. I don’t. It fills me with a fierce joy that borders on rage. Apparently Albus’s feeling it, too. He slams into me harder, driving me to grind on his palm. “It’s not his pussy anymore, is it?”

  “No,” I gasp.

  “That’s right. Not his pussy at all.” He bites my neck. “Tell me who your pussy belongs to, Miya.”

  “It’s your pussy, Daddy.”

  “And I’m fucking you bare, aren’t I? My big cock stretching you wide. Your tight little cunt taking every single fucking inch.” He growls against my neck. “You feel so good, baby girl. All wet and slippery and made just for me.”

  I should put a stop to this possessive talk. This is only for the weekend, after all. It wasn’t even supposed to be that long. But I don’t want to. He makes me feel fucking priceless when he’s saying these things, and I’m suddenly terribly afraid that I’ll never get enough.

  Not of Albus’s cock.

  Not of Albus himself.

  Instead, I slam back against him as much as I’m able. “Fill me up, Daddy.” I don’t even know what I’m saying, only that I want this feeling to go on forever. Wicked. Dirty. Fucking filthy. “Fill me up with your come.”

  “Dirty. Little. Slut.” Each word is punctuated by a savage thrust. He grinds into me and I swear I can feel his cock jerk as he comes. He slumps to the side, taking me with him, and slides a hand down to idly caress my clit. I jerk. The feeling of him going soft inside me is strange but not unpleasant, especially when he keeps up that achingly gentle circling. “Once more. One more time and you can rest.”

  This time, I don’t tell him it’s impossible. I just stretch out against his big body and let him have his way with me. It’s almost like handing over that control flips a switch inside me. Like once I stop worrying about the pressure to come, my orgasm is waiting in the wings. It lifts me up and washes me out to sea.

I’m vaguely aware of words coming out of my mouth, but I’ve lost the ability to comprehend them. It doesn’t matter. Not when he’s easing me back into my body, piece by piece, until I am well and firmly tethered to the earth.

  Albus slips out of me and nudges me onto my back. The look on his face… I don’t know that emotion, don’t know what to do with it. It’s almost a relief when he kisses me and I can close my eyes and just enjoy him without thinking too hard. By the time he finally lifts his head and moves off me, I feel almost like myself again.

  At least the version of myself that showed up at this house to fuck my almost-father-in-law.

  “Stay.”

  I open my eyes. “I already said I would.”

  Albus gives me a long look. “You’ve had one foot out the door the second you started coming down.” He shakes his head and pulls me up. “Stop thinking so hard and enjoy this, Miya.”

  My knees don’t feel quite solid, but I manage to keep my feet as he leads me into his bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror. “I’d say I’m enjoying myself.” My lipstick is barely more than a memory and the smudged mascara around my eyes is a far cry from the sexy smoky eye look that I started with.

Not to mention that my hair has gone from playfully messy to straight up rat’s nest. My gaze tracks my naked body, taking in the whisker burn on my neck and thighs, how pink and wet my pussy looks from everything we’ve done.

  Albus walks up behind me and, holy shit, we look good. His wide shoulders dwarf me and when he sets his big hands on my waist, I feel both breakable and protected at the same time. His hair is a mess from my fingers and he’s got scratches on his shoulders and the bite mark on his forearm.

  We both look like sexy messes.

  He pulls me back against him and cups my pussy. Not like he’s trying to start us up again. More like he’s touching me because he can. “Sore?”

  “A little.”

  He nods as if he expects nothing less. “I’d say I’ll give you a break tomorrow, but it’s a lie.” He slowly, slowly, lifts his hand, almost as if the move pains him, and turns to the shower. “Let’s get some sleep.”

  Somehow, with everything else going on, it never occurred to me that I’d be sleeping with Albus. Fucking, yes. Lying in bed next to? No way.

2