S4C8. WFF
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  In the bedroom, I find a sundress, white with pink flowers. It’s short and flirty and Albus didn’t bother to add underwear to the list. Probably because the white pair was the only one I left here and he’s decided to keep them.

  I check myself in the mirror. This is another dress I wore as a swimsuit cover up, the top triangles exposing plenty of the curves of my breasts, the length just shy of indecent. I feel positively sinful knowing I’m naked beneath it.

  One more day.

  I only have one more day with Albus, and I’m going to make it count.

  I head downstairs and find him cooking a full spread. Eggs and bacon and what appear to be homemade hash browns. Despite the fact I would have said I wasn’t hungry, my stomach grumbles at the delicious smells.

  Like yesterday, he barely glances as me as he pulls a plate out of the oven and sets it on the table. “It’s hot.”

  “Albus…”

  “Eat, Miya. Before I lose my patience.”

  I raise my brows. Someone’s still pissed about earlier. Fine. I’m hungry, so I’ll eat. Then he can yell at me some more if it will make him feel better. Maybe I’ll get on my knees and offer to suck his cock in penance. The thought makes me smile a little as I dig into the food he prepared.

  We eat in silence, and then Albus does the dishes. I try to help, but he points at the chair in a silent command to sit. It feels more like a punishment than I expect, because all I’m left to do is sit and watch him. He looks freaking good.

 His jeans are faded from countless washings and hug his ass and thighs in a comfortable sexy sort of way, and his shoulders fill out his equally faded T-shirt. The fabric is so thin, it pulls against the muscles in his back each time he reaches forward to grab another dish.

  By the time he’s moved on to drying—fucking hand drying—I’m clenching my thighs together. When I shift, my ass aches worse, which only makes me hotter. So I keep doing it, shamelessly driving my need higher.

  He finishes and turns around, the towel slung over his shoulder. Albus glances at me and shakes his head. “Stand up. Let’s get a look at you.”

  This inspection feels as strange as the one did yesterday. He picked out my clothes, but he’s acting like it’s still up for debate whether he approves of them.

  A tempting thought flickers through my head before I can banish it. Of what it would be like if this was every morning. If we shared breakfast and then he examined my clothing to see if he approved. Maybe it shouldn’t feel so sexy, but it sure as hell does.

  Albus circles me, finally coming to stop in front of me. He’s frowning, which sends a delicious bolt of lust through me. “Miya, what am I going to do with you?”

  I can think of a few things, but I affect an innocent expression. “Is something wrong, Daddy?”

  He flicks a finger easily sliding the thin strap of my dress off my shoulder. It drops down my arm and the dress sags on that side, exposing my bare breast. Albus shakes his head. “Little slut.” He cups my breast, coasting his thumb back and forth across my nipple. “How many times are you planning on flashing people today?”

  “Um.” I can’t stop watching his hand on my breast, his thumb stroking the hardened peak of my nipple. It feels dirtier because I still have the rest of my dress on, like a secret just between us. “I’m sorry?”

  “I might believe you if that sentence didn’t have a question mark at the end.” He casually pulls my second strap off and my dress falls to my waist. Albus cups my other breast, giving it the same treatment. “You have magnificent breasts, Miya. Has anyone ever told you that?”

  I can’t quite catch my breath. “I usually get the ‘nice tits’ comment.”

  He snorts. “Idiots. You’ve fucked nothing but idiots.” He dips down and presses an open-mouthed kiss to the curve of my right breast before moving to the nipple. “These deserve to be worshiped just like the rest of you.” I start to lift my hands and he stops, giving me a severe look. “Hold still until I’m finished examining you.”

  I drop my hands, my face flaming. He moves to my other breast and gives it the same slow, thorough treatment. Albus lifts his head and exhales across my wet skin, raising goosebumps. “Lift your dress, Miya. Show me if you decided to be a good girl or a little slut today.”

  I comply with shaking hands. Albus goes to his knees, his brows drawn together. “Miya.” The warning in his voice makes me shiver. “We talked about this.”

  “Sorry, Daddy.” I widen my stance, just a little. “I thought you might want dessert.”

  He barks out a laugh and grins at me, the sheer force of his amusement nearly bowling me over. Just like that, Albus locks it down, but mirth still dances in his dark eyes. “Positively shameless.”

  “Guilty.” I glance out the kitchen window. “Oh look, your neighbors are outside again.” I smirk down at him. “Better get off your knees before they think you have your mouth all over my pussy in here.”

  “Turn around and put your hands on the counter.” His command slaps me and I obey before I can stop and think of a reason not to. Albus’s big hands grip my thighs, pushing them wide as he flips up my dress to bunch around my hips. I might as well be naked for all that it covers me. “I had you like this yesterday, and I didn’t let you come.”

  “I remember,” I whisper.

  His hands coast up until his thumbs brush my pussy. “Just this morning you begged me to stop eating you out.”

  “I remember that, too.” I arch my back, offering myself to him. “I won’t beg again.”

  “Oh, baby girl.” His breath ghosts over my pussy. “Yes, you will.”

  Albus starts slow. Like he’s doing this for the first time. Like he wants to memorize me. He parts my pussy with his thumbs, ensuring he doesn’t miss a bit of me. It’s not designed to make me come, just to tease me, to put a delicious melting feeling in my body.

  I lay my cheek on the counter and give myself over to him completely. I feel like a temptress, like I’ve brought this powerful man to his knees. “I’m a terrible person, Daddy.”

  His finger replaces his mouth, pushes into me agonizingly slowly. “That so?”

  “Yes.” I spread my legs wider and shift back to take his finger deeper. “I get off on thinking about the look on his face if he came into the kitchen right now and saw us.”

  Albus’s silent for several long moments, his finger moving in me. “Would you like that, Miya? Would it make you feel good?”

  I stare out the window at his normal neighbors going about their normal lives. “I don’t know. It feels good to be bad with you. I don’t know where my lines are any more.”

  “Don’t move.” Albus’s finger disappears and it’s everything I can do not to sob out a protest. I can hear him moving behind me, but I’m content to wait for what comes next, to let him have full control. Even so, I jump when something cool and wet spreads down my crack. A second later, he spreads my cheeks and the metal plug presses against me. “Relax, Miya.” As I obey, he eases it into me. “How does that feel?”

  “Better than I thought it would.” Despite his giant fucking cock, I’m actually looking forward to him taking my ass tonight. If I trust any man to ensure I have a good time doing anal, it’s Albus. The thought makes me laugh a little.

  “Something funny?”

  “Even when I was fantasizing about you, I never went that far. I never thought about you in my ass.”

  “Mmm.” His finger traces the plug. “I’ve thought about it. I’ve thought about fucking every part of you, Miya. In a thousand different ways. You’re like a sickness in my blood.”

  “Gee, thanks.”

  He gives my ass a light slap and I jump. Then I moan when the sharp move and tiny flicker of pain make the plug feel hotter. Albus goes back to massaging my ass cheeks like he can’t get enough of the way I fill his hands. “You make me want to do depraved things to your tight little body.”

  “Do them,” I moan.

  But he just keeps touching me, his rough hands making my smarting cheeks feel agonizingly sensitized. “I have a suggestion. Don’t say yes if you don’t want to.”

  I try to focus on his words and not on his touch. “I’m listening.”

  “We make another video. For him.”

  My eyes go wide. “Albus,” I say slowly. “You want to make a revenge sex tape to send to your son?”

  “You decide if it ever gets sent.” He eases my dress back down. “Could be that having the video will satisfy your need to get caught, to hurt him.”

  Honestly, it’s not a half bad idea. I don’t know if I really want Kyle to catch us, but the dangerous impulse is there all the same. Maybe if we play it out, it will diffuse.

  I slowly stand and turn. Albus’s gaze goes to my breasts, but he just tucks my dress back up on my shoulders, covering me. I swallow hard. “If we do it, we pretend it’s the first time.”

  “Miya, you’re wearing my plug in your ass right now.”

  I shiver. “So?

  He shakes his head. “Yeah, okay. We play this however you need.”

  I look around. I’m not sure the best way to go about it. The possibilities make me nearly giddy. We could fuck anywhere in the house, could play out this little revenge fantasy however we want. “Um, where?”

  “Go get your phone.”

  I hurry upstairs and grab my phone. For the first time, it strikes me that I don’t have a single message or call from Kyle. We’re done and he doesn’t even care about trying to talk about it. I don’t know what there is to say, but it feels so shitty to know that he’s with her and if I hadn’t thrown caution to the wind and come to Albus, I’d be huddled up in my apartment, sobbing myself sick over him.

  I find Albus in the living room. The morning sunlight streams in from the back windows, the snow on the ground amplifying the brightness. He stands at the entertainment center and motions me over when I walk into the room. I hand over my phone and watch as he sets it up at the base of the television. “Go sit on the couch,” he says.

  I do, watching as he makes some adjustments. Albus glances at me. “Talk for a second. Let’s see how the sound is.”

  I raise my brows. “I am really, really looking forward to riding your cock, Daddy.”

  He gives me a long look. “Maybe I’ll just bend you over the arm of the couch and fuck you like the dirty girl you are.”

  I clench my thighs together. “Maybe I’ll like it.”

  “You will.” He says it like there was never any other outcome. “You love everything I do to you.”

  There’s no use arguing that. I wait while he plays back the short video and nods. “This will do. Go to the front door.”

  I push to my feet and obey, making a quick detour to the mud room to grab my heels. I wait in the entranceway, my heart in my throat, as he walks to me with heavy steps. Confusion pulls his brows together. “Miya, what are you doing here?”

  Show time. “I didn’t know where else to go.”

  He hesitates, and it feels real. Like he knows I shouldn’t be here, but he doesn’t want me to leave. “Come in.” Albus leads me into the living room and guides me to sit on the same cushion I’d just occupied. Even though I know the name of this game, I still shift a little nervously as he takes the spot right next to me, his knees bumping into mine. He gives me a concerned look. “Tell me what’s going on.”

  “Kyle and I are done.” My breath catches in my throat, but I push on. “I, uh, I found him with his secretary. It’s over. The wedding is off. The whole nine yards.”

  “Fuck, I’m sorry.” He truly looks like he means it.

  “I just…” To my horror, my bottom lip quivers. I press my hand to my mouth. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come. I know he’s your son and—”

  Albus pulls me into his arms. The hug is a little awkward, made more awkward when he shifts back a little and my legs get tangled with his. The plug in my ass gives lie to the newness of this, but it still feels forbidden. Like he’s offering me comfort and didn’t mean to put us in a position where my dress is riding up to indecent heights.

  His hand drops to my thigh and he flinches. “Jesus, I’m sorry.” But he doesn’t quite take his touch away, his fingers lingering on my skin.

  “It’s okay.” I lean back a little, but not enough for it to be a real retreat. “I…” I don’t want to share the same story from before, where he watched me masturbate in the back yard. That moment feels like it was just for us, and I don’t want to mar it.

  Instead, I shift against him, sliding my leg higher up between his. It almost looks like I’m trying to get my balance to move away, but his hand catches me high on my thigh, his big fingers curving around beneath. It’s not quite indecent, but he’s in a position to guess I might not be wearing anything underneath this dress.

  I look up at him with wide eyes. “Albus?”

  He holds my gaze as he slides his hand higher, under my dress, up over my hip, my ass. “Miya, why did you come to my house without panties on?”

  “Um.” I’m fisting his T-shirt and I can’t seem to stop shaking. “I don’t know.”

  “You don’t know?” His tone is faintly mocking. He smooths his hand over my ass and down the back of my thigh, hooking me behind my knee and pulling my leg higher up around his waist. Cool air touches my pussy and I have to fight back a moan.

  I don’t mean to kiss him. I don’t think? But I tilt my face up and then his mouth is on mine. Plundering me, forcing my lips wide and slipping his tongue into my mouth, kissing me until I’m writhing against him. Albus barely touches me, one hand on my knee, holding me in place, the other at the small of my back, but it doesn’t matter. I rub against him and my dress slides off my shoulders, shifts up higher on my hips.

  I lean back and his gaze snags on my mostly bared breasts. “Miya.” God, I love it when he talks to me like that. Like I’m being bad and he’s not amused.

  “I’m sorry.” I shift back a little and try to fix my dress with fumbling hands. “Sorry I kissed you. That was inappropriate.” I go still and then shake my head. “You know what? I’m not sorry. You’re sexy as hell, Albus, and I’d be lying if I said I don’t want you.”

  His brows rise. “You were engaged to my son a few short days ago.”

  “Yes, I was.” I move to straddle his lap, and he lets me. I lean down and brush my lips to his ear. The rest of what we’re doing is for the camera. These words are just for us. “Wouldn’t a good daughter-in-law want to make her Daddy feel good?” I shift against his chest, letting my dress drop again. “Wouldn’t a caring father-in-law want to kiss his baby girl and make it better?”

  “You and that dirty fucking mouth,” he murmurs. His hands land on my hips, urging me back, but it’s like his senses get crisscrossed when he sees my breasts. He freezes and it’s like we’re both holding our breath as he leans in and rubs his face against my sensitive skin, taking first one nipple and then the other into his mouth.

  “Oh god, that feels good.” I dig my fingers into his hair and arch my back. He slides his hands up the back of my thighs to my ass, massaging there beneath my dress. Again, the plug heightens the sensation, until I’m fighting not to writhe in his lap. I tug his hair. “We should stop. This isn’t why I came here. This is wrong.”

  “I know.” He lifts me and turns us around, sitting me on the couch and going to his knees on the floor. “We’ll stop in a minute. Just… Just a minute.” He shoves up my dress and then his mouth is on me.

  I moan. “Albus.” I’m lifting my hips to meet his tongue, shamelessly holding my legs wide open as he licks me. “Albus, you’re my father-in-law. You shouldn’t be… We shouldn’t be…” I shudder as he sticks his tongue deep inside me. “It feels so dirty to have your mouth all over me.”

  He sucks lightly on my clit. “I’ll stop in a minute. Just a little longer.”

  I’m already nodding. “Just a little longer. We can stop in a minute.”

  He goes back to eating my pussy in slow, thorough kisses. Need quivers up my legs, made more intense by the picture I know we paint. Him fully clothed and on his knees. Me with my dress bunched around my waist, somehow more naked than if I had nothing else on. “What if he sees?”

  He barely lifts his head. “You mean what if Kyle walked in on us with my mouth all over your pussy?”

  “Yes,” I moan.

  He pushes two fingers into me. “Then my asshole son would finally see what you look like when you come.”

  My jaw drops, but he doesn’t give me a chance to answer. Albus already knows my body, knows the quickest way to wind me up and get me off. He strokes those two wide fingers against my G-spot as he works my clit with this lips and tongue. I let my head fall back against the couch. “Oh fuck. Don’t stop. That feels so fucking good, Albus. You’re going to make me come if you don’t stop.”

  He doesn’t stop. He just drives me slowly, inexorably over the edge, until I’m shaking and sobbing out each exhale and coming all over his face. He gives me one last long lick and finally lifts his head. I grab his face and tow him up to me, moaning at the taste of myself on his lips. “Get your cock out. Get it out right now.”

  “No.”

  He takes advantage of my surprise and hauls me forward over his shoulder. “If I’m going to fuck that pretty pussy of yours, Miya. I’m damn well going to do it right.” My world goes upside down as he stands and walks down the hall and up to his bedroom. He drops me on the bed. “Get on your hands and knees. Spread your thighs and show me how wet I just made that pussy.”

  I scramble to obey. Playacting was hot, but this is us. I hold myself up with one hand and slip the other between my thighs to spread my pussy. Albus’s rough curse makes me grin. Didn’t expect that, did he?

  “No matter how many times you come, it’s still not enough, is it? Your pussy is greedy for more.” I can hear him rustling behind me as he strips. “Finger yourself. Show me how wet you are.”

  “Yes, Daddy.” I slip my middle finger into myself. It feels a thousand times better knowing he’s watching. “I’m so wet.”

  “I can see that.” But his footsteps move away. I almost turn to look, but he returns a few moments later and the mattress gives as he climbs onto the bed. He knocks my hand away and then his cock is there, pushing into me. “I’m going to fuck your virgin ass, Miya. Are you ready for that?”

  I don’t know if I’m ready, but I nod against the mattress. “Yes, Daddy.”

  Albus keeps thrusting as if he’s got nowhere better to be than balls deep inside me. “I like watching my cock disappear into your pussy while that plug teases about how full your ass is. It feels good to be full, doesn’t it, baby girl?”

  “Yes,” I moan.

  His voice is pure sin. “Almost like being fucked by two cocks.” He spreads my cheeks and then he’s shifting the plug, easing it in and out of me. “But you don’t get two cocks, my little slut. You get mine, and it will be enough because I’m your fucking Daddy.”

  I’m writhing on his cock with nowhere to go. “Please fuck my ass. Please.”

  And then the plug is gone and he’s easing out of me. He presses something to my hand and I blink at the wand vibrator. “Use this when I tell you.” He urges my hips up. “Relax.”

  “You relax when you’re about to have a giant cock in your ass,” I mutter.

  He gives my ass a light slap and then he’s spreading lube all over me. I instinctively tense as the feeling of the broad head of his cock. Albus smooths one hand over my hip and up my back. “Relax, baby girl. Trust me.”

  I try to obey. I expect pain as the head of his cock eases past my entrance, and it does burn a bit, but it’s nowhere near the level I thought it would be. I shift a little and Albus’s hand tightens on my hip. “Easy.”

  “More,” I demand.

  He eases in a bit more and gives a slow, short thrust. “We good?”

  I didn’t expect to like this. I really didn’t. I should know better by now. It’s completely different than when he’s in my pussy, but it feels weirdly good. “More,” I say again.

  “Use the vibrator.”

  It takes me a second to get it on and then I position the broad head of it against my clit. “Oh fuck.”

  “Mmm.” He has both hands on my ass now, holding me open as he slowly penetrates me. “We’re almost there, baby girl. You feel so fucking good.”

  “You do, too.” I have to fight not to writhe. “I’m going to come with your cock in my ass like a little slut, aren’t I?”

  Albus’s hips meet my ass and he exhales slowly. “Yes. That’s exactly what you’re going to do.” He bears me down to the mattress, his big body covering mine. He kisses the back of my neck, my shoulder, my spine.

0