3
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uruka Shinjiro was just an ordinary high school student who's ultimately lacking character. He has short black hair and a very average height; not too tall and not too short. His physique is undeniably the build of someone who only exercised once or twice in his lifetime. There's almost nothing at all about him that can be considered unique and only his. He had a look so ordinary that you could lose him in the crowd.

That's right, just like how the girl he just previously confessed his love to had described him, Uruka Shinjiro - was "Too ordinary".

At any rate, right now, unlike the usual, every single person walking past Shinjiro has their attention at him, and of all the people staring at him, not a single one had black hair or anything that he usually sees in his previous world. Their hair came in many colors like red and gold, from colors like brown all the way to green and blue. Furthermore, they were dressed in stuff like armor, a dancer's clothing, unquestionable large robes and the like.

Yes. Right now, Shinjiro is in another world. Just as how the Ikemen God had said he will transport him to.

Here, Shinjiro is definitely not 'Ordinary'.

***

[ What do I do now...? ] Shinjiro asked himself as he looks at the people walking past him.

( Seems like this is really a different world... )

People with weird clothes, people with swords, staffs, and different weapons walked casually in the streets as if it was ordinary. People with heads of different animals are also talking normally with people he might still consider normal, and they're not even showing any signs on their faces that what's currently talking with them isn't normal, or at least not normal for him.

( But still, there are those too... )

The people with parts of animals: the demihumans - has particularly caught the attention of Shinjiro.

( Hehe... I hope they're not cosplaying... )

Tails and ears of different kinds of animals Shinjiro are aware of are sticking in the head and backside of people, particularly where Shinjiro was looking at, at the ladies with these features walking in the streets.

[ hehe... ] looking at them, Shinjiro made a creepy smirk with his ears turning red.

( I can't get enough looking at them... )

As a fan of the Otaku Culture, Shinjiro was always fascinated by these kinds of people: the sub-human species often cosplayed and portrayed in both Anime and Manga as people with ears or tails of animals. Of course, people find them cute and he was one of those people. Seeing them for real with both of his eyes; he was only barely able to believe.

[ Mom! That guy, mom! He looks funny! ]

[ S-Stay away from him...! He might be dangerous...! ]

Hearing the conversation of the parent and child who walked past in front of him, he felt distressed.

( Hmm... I can understand what they're saying, huh...? Maybe this is the work of the old man... But Now that I think about it... Almost all of them are looking at me with weird eyes... )

Looking at all directions, Shinjiro finds that almost all eyes of the people walking and passing the paved cobblestone road.

( I wonder if I'm actually the weird one here...? )

Seeing how the people around are looking and probably also gossiping over him, he was left with the conclusion that alike of what his reaction after seeing their appearances, they, too, are fascinated by his appearance of which almost only his.

That was only natural as the faces of the people in this world resemble the looks of westerners from Earth and almost none can be seen that comes close to what he looks like. Furthermore, Shinjiro is also the only one who has black hair. There are some that have dark or purple-ish hair but none has jet-black hair like his.

[ But really... I really got transported to another world... ]

( This is unbelievable...! ) with this thought inside his head, he gripped his hands tight in the realization that he really is alone in another world.

( But... )

[ What the hell am I suppose to do here!? ]

***

[ Haah... What the hell am I suppose to do here...? ] he whispers with a sigh.

[ I've got no money... no food... Hell, I don't have anything...! The only thing I can appreciate is this clothing that Ikemen God somehow mysteriously puts in on me... But how can I possibly live a life in this world with this!? ]

Shinjiro mutters all these words as he walks at the side of the paved cobblestone road where both humans and other sub-species walk together.

Of course, everyone was still looking at his direction, but not because of the same reason as earlier, the people are now looking at him with both pity and fear as they witness him talking with himself in a very distressed fashion.

*Growl~*

The sound of stomach aching - resounded in Shinjiro's direction.

( What the hell am I suppose to do now!? That damned Ikemen God! ) he cursed the God who has put him in this very difficult situation.

Finding himself in a very difficult position, he decided to rest and sit on a small bench beside the street to rest and calmly think.

[ Haah... It looks like this world's era is close to the medieval era of Earth. No machinery and only a few tools are probably invented in this current era of theirs... Maybe I could use my knowledge from my previous world to gain profit in this world... Wha... What a brilliant idea! ]

From what he has seen up until now, people in this world still use horses and other large lizard-looking monsters to pull their carriages and wagons to probably transport goods and people. Furthermore, it not just their clothes that resemble the medieval era of Earth, but also the streets and structures he has seen so far in this new world.

Seeing all these, Shinjiro has concluded that their technology might still be lacking and undeveloped, and so he considers the possibility of him furthering this world's technology by using the knowledge he has accumulated from Earth.

( But thinking about it... I'm the worst kid in class... I never listened to what my senseis' and my grades are the lowest numbers could possibly get... I'm not confident about science and stuff! You gotta be kiddin' me! I don't have OP powers... I don't have unbelievable knowledge... I probably have nothing at all...! )

[ My dream of harem... The hot ladies... ]

Realizing just how really bad his current situation is, Shinjiro was only able to sobber in tears.

[ Ikemen God... Old man... "Live a good life"... Hell to that! How could I possibly live a life with this!? ]

*Growl*

[ Huhuhu... ]

( What should I do with this...? )

[ Hey, stop that kid! ]

( ...! )

Looking at where the direction of where the voice came, Shinjiro sees two guys trying to chase a small kid.

[ Tha-That's! ]

0