Author’s update
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi all, Author speaking!

I will be updating the release schedule from this point forward to Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday released at 9 AM EST. I've just about finished writing up what I needed to for the writathon over on RoyalRoad, and I'm already way past the 30 day mark I promised to provide you all daily chapters. Quite honestly, between writing the book and my day job, I've barely had time for other pursuits. Now, don't be worried! I am still committed to uploading three chapters a week for you all, it just won't be the seven it has been prior to this. That being said, today's chapter is going to be a bit later today, probably around 11 pm EST since I still have to finish the last half of today's writing.

I also want to take this moment to thank everyone who has supported the story so far. Special thanks to Rafroad and AtsukeAxolotl who both joined the patreon page. Double shoutouts to AtsukeAxolotl for also writing a stellar review on RoyalRoad!

Speaking of the Patreon, I will be getting that up to 10 advance chapters as soon as possible, probably sometime in a week or two. So if you've been enjoying the story, that's something to look forward to. As always, please write a review if you can, even just one 5 star review can push this story up nearly a thousand spots in the rankings, and it really helps with the visibility the story receives. Thank you to all of you who enjoy the story. I look forward to writing for you all for a long time!

0