Chapter 2 The MILF Hunter Is Born
345 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fate just stood there as a carriage took away Maria. He was so happy to be rid of this girl that Fate wanted to cry in happiness. At least he would if he were not a man.

That girl Maria is a damn jinx who attracts the hero's attention. Then with my extremely bad reputation alongside my angry outbursts, you can imagine what kind of fate is in store for me. Being followed around by that little girl.

So instead of firing Maria and incurring her wrath, Fate figured he might as well send Maria on her way with a positive opinion of him.

So what does a notoriously wealthy and evil noble do now, you ask? Well, the hero can forget about me going to the academy. As a high-ranking noble, I’m going to simply use my noble standing to excuse myself from that mess.

With my merciless reputation, who would dare to question my orders?

Now onto other matters. Blissful Paradise is a game that is brilliant in its simplicity. The more you train, the more you are rewarded.

So looking at my body that cannot use magic, I came to a rather quick conclusion. Time to cheat my way into getting some magic.

That’s right, the notorious Duke Fate Grimsever can’t use magic, known far and wide as the magic cripple. This has twisted his personality into becoming a cruel individual.

But I’m Fate now, so being cruel has to end, since that is a guaranteed death flag. So let’s head to my treasury.

As Fate was going back inside his home, he noticed that his estate was only lightly guarded. But even worse than that, my home does not even have any defensive walls.

But remembering the novel, Fate has a rather impressive citadel in Valoria, the capital of my territory. Why the hell is Fate living all the way out here in this unfortified place?

Let’s sell this place off when I’m done emptying the treasury.

Finally heading deep into the mansion, Fate came to stand in front of the blood lock on his treasury.

Only the blood of the current head of the Grimsever family can open the treasury.

So Fate put a drop of blood on the pedestal in front of him. It began to glow a bright orange color, from which the massive and heavy doors of the treasury opened up in front of Fate.

Upon entering into the treasury, Fate looked around at all of the wealth inside.

“That’s a lot of gold!”

Walking past the mountains of gold, Fate was looking for the one item he needed to cheat his way into some legendary magic skills.

Then Fate's eyes fell onto a giant blue gem with a red color in the center of it.

This giant gem is a dragon soul that has been imprisoned inside by unknown means.

So taking the blue gem, Fate did not even hesitate to lift it and smash it down onto the ground.

As it broke, it let out a giant amount of green gas that flooded the room, only to disappear moments later.

Then Fate found the world around him become distorted as he was forcefully summoned through a spatial distortion to face a powerful entity.

The Dragon God Asmodeus, a being beyond understanding, now looked down on Fate.

“Fate Grimsever, you are a unique young man with a soul not of this world. You have freed the soul of my imprisoned kin. So regardless of your origin, I will grant you one wish. In accordance with the covenant of the gods. State your wish.”

Fate took a deep breath for a moment facing this planet-sized Dragon. Then he smiled. This is where it all begins.

Fate would like to see how Horse-kun is going to get him after this.

“Asmodeus, my wish is to possess and control the power of the immortal Phoenix.”

The air was stagnant for a moment as Asmodeus asked.

“Why do you wish to possess this power?”

Fate responded to Asmodeus.

“I want to possess a MILF Harem Of Legends.”

Fate’s character is a mob villain who is killed early in this novel. Then all of his wealth is given to the Hero. Why not wish for immortality and the ability to heal any wound?

As for why the hero never uses Asmodeus, well, that kid never found out about this gem until the story was already over, so who cares?

This is the perfect power for a harem of mature women. That’s right, in Fate's last life, he was known as the legendary MILF Hunter.

Why go for younger girls when true happiness lies in the arms of older, more powerful women? 

Join my my patreon today to read advanced chapters.

www.patreon.com/everstone

13