Chapter 11 Oh Shit! Part Twitch
252 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I've had some people say they would come join my patreon. So if you come join today I can put out more chapters weekly.

While Fate was walking with his new servant and harem member, Ruby, he explained to her how earth mages could be exploited to rapidly make military and civilian infrastructure—something that Fate desperately needs. But all of this time, Fate overlooked a very obvious mistake: the fact that Bloomspire Academy lies in the heart of Valoria.

Looking at the blond-haired, blue-eyed man standing before him, Fate could not help but say for the third time, “Oh, shit!”

But with the curvy and sexy Ruby clinging to him, Fate just smirked because this man chose the wrong time to provoke him.

That’s right, because standing right in front of Fate was the Hero of Blissful Paradise, Nimrod Bloodsworn, the current crown prince of The Kingdom Of Westridge.

With a wide sneer on his face, Nimrod looked at Fate with disgust. “Fate Grimsever, first you refuse to come to school. Then I find out you're out in the open flirting with some shameless women.”

Even while saying this, Nimrod’s eyes were red with envy. Fate was very familiar with this emotion from his previous life. Following behind Nimrod was his little traitor maid, Maria.

Fate gave Maria an eagle-eyed look while sneering, then said, “So Maria, I send you off to school with all of your expenses paid. Then the first thing you do when you get here is find a new master to serve.”

At my statement, Maria looked deeply aggrieved, playing a perfect green tea bitch. The hero Nimrod then simped for Maria by standing in front of her.

“What do you know, Fate, you filthy pig? Maria told me how you have mistreated her. You will probably mistreat your new maid as well.”

Nimrod looked lustfully at Ruby then asked her, “My lady, why don’t you come work for me? I will be sure to put your talents to proper use.”

Of course, everyone knew what proper use meant.

At this point, Ruby walked up to Nimrod. When Ruby was right in front of Nimrod, her long, shapely leg moved backward and then flew towards Nimrod at an incredible speed.

Only for a massive *Crack* To be heard. From the impact of Ruby's pointed shoe hitting Nimrod’s balls.

Nimrod flew into the air doing a perfect three-hundred-and-sixty-degree loop. Before going headfirst into a stone wall. Then Nimrod passed out foaming at the mouth. You could still hear Nimrod twitching in pain.

*Twitch*

*Twitch*

*Residual Cracks*

Ruby then set her sights on Maria moving in her direction.

As Ruby stood before Maria, she eyed this little girl and then looked over her body, comparing it to her own. Surprisingly, Ruby grabbed Maria by her ear and then pulled hard.

“Little green tea bitches need to know their limits.”

Maria cried out.

“Ahh, let me go, you crazy harlot.”

“Ow”

“Ow”

Ruby brought Maria to stand in front of Fate. Then she surprised Fate by kicking Maria's back leg in, which resulted in Maria bowing down to Fate on her knees.

“Beg your real master for his forgiveness for your betrayal of his generosity. Perhaps then he will let a little bitch like you live."

As if it was even possible for Maria to do such a thing. She could not believe that this red-headed bitch dared to kick the prince.

Then Ruby even started to scold Maria as if she was her mother. How did something like this even happen?

“I will never apologize to Fate, he is a horrible person. Someone who abuses women and servants constantly.”

Ruby was quite happy with this response.

“Good, then I have something to look forward to from my new master. He should scold and throw out trash servants like you. Master Fate is instead into voluptuous older women like myself. You lost out on a prime opportunity, you little tramp.”

Maria grew confused by Ruby’s words. Could she have made a mistake by going to the prince's side? No, that’s impossible. Prince Nimrod is perfect. He is a true warrior and man.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 16 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

5