My Philosophy On Life
6 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You guys might be thinking: "What's so interesting about a random blogger's philosophy on life." ...but really, the kind of perspective I have of the world vastly differs from others my general age...

Well then... Let's get this started!

When I said my 'Perspective' of the world. I meant that word with greater meaning... After all, reality itself is just a part of my perspective in my eyes.

And if you think about it, this subjective and bias 'perspective' is the how humans look at the world. The way most of us see reality in our everyday lives.

Now you may be thinking that I'm blowing my own horn to think that my perspective has anything to do with reality. However, if looking at the matter objectively, you can find that there is a layer of truth to my words. The way I see the world is at least similar to all of you!

"Okay... So we all see in the same perspective, what's so great about that?" Is what you're probably thinking to yourself since this isn't that big of a revelation considering I'm a human. 

The point I'm trying to make is: Have you ever thought about how the 'reality' we as humans see is so complicated when compared to animals?

You're probably laughing at me right now... Thinking of how I can compare humans, the smartest species on Earth to those of animals. You're probably thinking the reason we see the world in such a intricate way is due to our great intelligence allows us to see the world in a wider perspective than animals.

This line of thought is incorrect!

When talking about animals with wisdom that surpasses humans, there are many that can do better in areas we take pride in. For example: Chimpanzees are smarter than Humans in Maths.

If intelligence isn't the reason for our complicated 'reality', than what it?

The answer lies in what humans specialise in the most... the most primitive method of survival even cavemen knew of in the Stone Age!

"What is this 'specialisation'?" Is what you may be asking, deep in thought.

The answer is simple: Communication.

Humans are mammals that were born to communicate and survive in packs. We are animals who strive off socialisation and sharing our 'ideas' with each other.

To us, we see the simplistic and primitive language of dogs as mere barks. However, what they see through their eyes is a overpopulated mass of homo-sapiens who speak in gibberish.

Using this skill we specialise in, we shared what other animals on Earth would only keep to themselves and created 'meaning' in our lives.

As long as we believe it: Luck will exist in our lives, as long as we pray with a pious heart: A 'God' can exist in the depths of our hearts, and as long as we stick firmly to our ideals: Love will be real.

You're probably wondering what I meant by that last one. People nowadays either glorify the act of 'Love' to an unreasonable extent or believe it doesn't exist. After all, Love is something only humans are able to have in their lives.

You might disagree with me. You may think that the affection a lion shows for its cub is also considered its own form of love. However, what I must clarify is that 'affection' is NOT what love is!

Affection is an emotion a lion can feel towards its cub. However, when a lion has to choose between survival or affection... They choose the former...!

Most animals see survival as the priority for their existence. As long they are able to survive, then they are 'alive'. Morality hasn't been invented in their reality.

I am not saying that humans are different on a fundamental level and that they wouldn't choose survival over affection. In fact, we humans are no better than any other animal of Earth in our youth. It is out talent in mimicking each that makes us who we are.

If a human child was to be raised by animals of the forest like fictional one in The Jungle Book (Yeah, I mean that Disney movie.), then he would inherit the perspective of the animals around him and only know how to communicate through the most primitive methods.

However, when a human child learns from a similarly human parent of the modern era, everything changes. The so-called 'primitive method' of communication a baby uses to understand the difference in their parent's attitude and emotions evolves intricately as they inherit our 'reality'.

They learn our views on right and wrong while also inheriting our 'virtues'.

I know, I know... Most of you are quite cynical when it comes to the word 'virtue' since you're unable to think of yourself as 'good people' thanks to the cynicism and nihilism that plagues the internet and most social media. To laugh at the bleakness of the world has become a norm thanks to comedians...

For me, I can't stand to listen to someone who says they hate themselves because they can't genuinely feel 'virtuous emotions' when doing good deeds like donating to charity. As I've already thoroughly explained before, you are the master of your world and your own 'emotions'.

The phrase: "God rewards those who are virtuous." Is complete bullshit to me since there are people fattening themselves up without a care in the world despite not having done any 'great deed' to reward such a leisurely life while others are desperately trying to search for even a drop of water so they can live longer.

Just accept reality already, this world is unfair and you know it. Perhaps there IS a god judging us from above the clouds or maybe it's just karma punishing the soul of a wicked or whatever... You choose what you want to believe since the only things that can exist in your 'reality' are the things you believe in from the bottom of your heart!

Kindness, wickedness, etc. All these things exist in different ratios depending on your internal beliefs. If you are only able to see 'kindness' as a hypocritical action or delusional selfishness created solely for the purpose of making one feel better about themselves, then that's all it will be. After all, the human heart is only complicated because we perceive that to be the case. Nothing more...

If you truly want to live an idealistic life filled with love, happiness and stuff like rainbows... Then just get off your butt and search for it instead of mulling over the small details like if it's worth it. If you are going to hate yourself and the world for not living up to your ideals, then the only one to be losing out will be YOU.

You're going to be the only person sitting in the corner in envy at another's happiness if you don't try to reach out for it with your own two hands!

Okay, that all I got. Thank you for reading~

0