Chapter 24 – The Cupid Mastermind
381 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyaa! I can’t believe it worked. Yahoo!!!

A being sat in the middle of a large room, it was neither male nor female, human nor beast, it was a being with white hair and red eyes…it looked like a vampire but had large black wings attached to its back.

That’s right! You might have guessed it right but this is your lovable Acedia, The Demon Lord at your service!

I was in a pitch-dark room with about 18 screens in front of me. Sapphire and Ruby were standing next to me, I could easily get all these scenes into my head if I used Sapphire’s and Rubies’ powers.

But it’s way more interesting when you get to see all this live on a screen you know…

I’d honestly like to go there personally, but it would be bad if they saw me, so I have to refrain from gaining any attention.

I sat on my comfy seat while eating some chips I had prepared for this occasion.

After I assigned Lytta to take care of all the food in the castle and demon realm, she’s been coming up with a lot of great ideas. I gave her some recipes basic recipes and she’s been modifying them into masterpieces one after another.

It’s only been 8 months and the food problems in the demon realm have been improving steadily. Since we didn't have any oceans close to us we couldn't get our hands on any salt and there were no spices since the demons didn't know how to grow them. Even if they had the minds of normal humans and physical strength above humans, the previous demon lords forced them to head to war day after day causing the demon realm to be stagnant in all the other fields.

But honestly…I know that I planned this cupid operation taking place in front of me right now. But I never expected it to go so well. And I didn’t think that Aizawa Zen would actually take the initiative to kiss Beelzebub.

I kind of noticed that Beelzebub had feelings for Zen, so I asked Lytta to follow her to check on Aizawa Zen and to try and attack her in front of Beelzebub. So that a development might occur between them.

But who would have thought that Constantine would show up here? I thought that he’d ruin my plan, but thanks to him the situation took an unexpected turn.

Thank you for your sacrifice, Constantine-san. I shall not forget this favor.

But his still a massive selfish scumbag and deserves no respect in the least. It was honestly satisfying watching him screaming in pain while BB x Zen were having the time of their lives.

Aah... there's nothing better than finding joy in a trash's misfortune! I honestly have the urge to kill him right now, but it'd be a big problem since the capital virtues are born with their powers, unlike the Seven Deadly Sins who receive their titles through their effort. Well...I guess I'm no better in that regard. I honestly feel guilty about being the only one who got this title without putting any effort into it...sigh...let's just say it's the way of the sloth...

Aaah! But honestly! Beelzebub’s reaction when Zen kissed her. It was so wholesome-…wait.

…why do I feel like I’m doing something bad? …No! This is just me helping my subordinate’s love life. That’s right! In no way am I involving myself in someone else’s personal life because I’m bored! And in no way is it because I'm simping over their reaction cuz I'm a huge Yuri fan!

I got up from my seat and headed to the throne room. Lazarus and the others have been giving me a little trouble these days, so I must take care of them.

…sigh…this is so tiring…

2 days later

It’s been two days since the confession incident and Beelzebub has been out of it ever since. She literally touches her lips and gazes into the abyss of love life all the time she doesn't have anything to do.

I wouldn’t blame her since all her feelings would have been stirred up from the sudden kiss Zen forced on her. Aah...forced on her, just remembering that scene just makes my heart go Kyuun! Yosh! I've decided! This day forth I shall wholeheartedly simp over BB x Zen for the rest of my life!!!

Zen had already reached the capital Anesa. With the help of the Noonday house, she was able to acquire custody of Celes without a hitch.

But honestly…I felt like I wanted to kill them when I heard what they had done to Celes.

But thanks to the Starfield family openly harassing Celes we were able to finish things off easier.

So now Celes’s name has changed to Serena Aizawa instead of Serena Starfield…

I'm probably the only person aware of the fact that she's the hero. I guess it isn't the time when they find out about that. It seems like heroes appear after some kind of revelation through the church or whatever. Not like I care about all that really, I just wish Celes wouldn't have to suffer any further.

I don’t think Constantine noticed the confession Beelzebub made since he was preoccupied with Beelzebub’s flies. In a way, Beelzebub’s henceforth the scariest of the Seven Deadly Sins. Make sure that you never get on her bad side folks! Or you shall be fed scorpions and have bees enter your mouth, eyes, and ears which is probably an experience you wouldn't want to go through...unless you've got some kinda fetish that is...

I’ve already taken care of most of the issues I have with the human realm for now. So, I just need to prepare to make my debut, which is probably a long way from now. It isn't yet time for me to reveal myself...unless I'm not the demon lord that is.

Well, if everything goes according to plan, I can just leave everything to Celes when the time comes…as the hero she must kill the demon lord after all…


Aoi here, 

Hope you like the story till now. The next chapters will take a massive turn from now so be prepared to face Acedia's makeover fellow humans and demons!!!

21