Chapter 3 : Care For
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you sure it's okay to leave like that?" Alan asked, "Wouldn't the owner hold it against you? Today seems like a very bad day for her business." He kept takin a few looks back and struggled against Anna who kept dragging him away with all her strength.

"Huff... huff." She looked back at him and glared like a tigress and growled : "Just give it a rest already! I said I got it covered, didn't I?"

"Bu-"

"No buts! Now are you going to let me in? Or do you plan to walk me home?" Anna held her hands behind her back which caused her chest to prominently stand out and leaned closely towards him when she asked.

Alan blushed slightly when she invaded his space and avoided her blue eyes by reflex, honestly he didn't know why he felt slightly embarrassed when it happened.

It seemed like he lost some ground somehow!

'Tehehe... he looks even more cute when he's shy, I just want to gobble him up. Kyaah!' The expression on this young woman was priceless when she looked at her crush as if he's some sort of priceless treasure.

"Your neighborhood is like a few miles from here, it'd be dark before we get there." He grimaced under her glittering eyes.

Anna beamed at him with a joyful smile before saying : "I don't mind it." While taking a step closer towards him.

Alan frowned and said : "We probably shouldn't. Me having to go back on my own at a late hour, something might come up."

Before she got to throw another remark at him, he pointed a finger towards the package in her hand. "Not to mention that I still need to give Jacob his order when it's warm, at least."

"Humph." Anna pouted cutely, "I guess you're right." She muttered while thinking : 'It really isn't safe for us "normal" people if we walk the streets alone at night, but shouldn't the little rabbit be safe? He seemed really concerned maybe slightly worried even! There's more to him and his family than meets the eye.'

All these thoughts were erased from the young woman's mind once he opened the door for her and gestured in a welcoming and inviting manner for her to get in, she enjoyed the moment and butterflies began to flutter in her belly after she took her seat.

It was hard for the girl to keep her emotions in check, Anna blushed once she remembered how close she was to giving the man a hug and a kiss on his cheek a moment earlier when their bodies came dangerously close.

Alan : "Hey."

"Eh!" The sudden call from the young man after he took his seat next to her startled the young woman and put an end to her train of thoughts.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked while feeling slightly worried for her and thought to himself : 'She's not amaxophobic is she?'

Anna stared at him in a daze and nodded : "Uh-huh." she felt like she's melting in her seat once his pair of black eyes looked at her with clear concern.

Alan touched her forehead with the back of his hand and compared her temperature with his own before asking : "It's not hot in the car yet you're so flushed already, want me to turn the AC on?"

Once she nodded he started operating the screen and made sure the Ac isn't working at a high rate, yet the young man failed to notice the soft gaze when it surfaced on the girls pair of blue eyes as she looked at the side of his face.

'I don't ever want to cool down when we're alone and you're right next to me.' Anna thought to herself before closing her eyes and leaning her head to rest it on his shoulder while shamelessly taking advantage of the opportunity since this "dummy" is mistaking her for being tired, exhausted, Ill, or whatever the hell it is.

It's all good if she's allowed to do at least that much to "her" little rabbit!

Alan was surprised after she made his right-shoulder her pillow and froze for a couple of seconds, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Hopefully you didn't catch a fever. Maybe I should take you to the hospital." Finally the young man got his bearings together and muttered to himself.

"No hospitals." She growled without opening her eyes, "Just drive."

After saying her piece Anna leaned further and hugged his right-arm with both hands and tightened her hold, she didn't mind that her breasts were pressing on his arm and squished in-between.

"Ow!" Alan almost jumped from his seat when he felt the soft skin of his side being twisted mercilessly, the rude awakening forced the declaration of pain out of his throat.

Anna opened her eyes and looked back at the angry young man then gave him a daring smile while saying : "I said drive! Didn't I?" She enjoyed the thrill of being dangerously close to his face, his breath tickling her face.

The young woman could clearly see the reflection of her own face within his wide black eyes and thought to herself : 'I can kiss his lips if I just stretch mine slightly further, I wonder what it would feel like! I bet it would make me lose sleep for days to come.'

"Uh. I need both hands to do that, otherwise it wouldn't be safe." The young man slowly said without looking away, somehow he couldn't separate his eyes from her face.

Alan felt hypnotized by these blue eyes!

'What's wrong with me? My heart is racing and I feel like it's so hot all of a sudden.' He thought to himself before stealing a fleeting side-glance at the AC's mark on the wide screen of his car, he found it odd because it's on and the young man can feel the air seeping from the outlet directly above his head.

"Less nonsense!" The girl bared her teeth at him cutely, "One hand is more than enough for this job, you're not getting this hand so you can forget about it anyway."

Afterwards Anna rested her head back on his shoulder and closed her eyes while muttering faintly : "Because it's mine now."

Alan rolled his eyes when he heard this silly girl blatantly announcing her ownership of his arm without shame.

"Then at least fasten your seatbelt."

"I wouldn't be comfortable with it on in this position, you drive slowly." The young woman lazily yawned then added : "It's not like we're in a hurry or anything."

Seeing and hearing her being all too comfortable and commanding certainly amused him and he shook his head before gently stepping on the thruster.

The girl smiled in satisfaction when she felt the car move and thought to herself : 'That's my little rabbit, I'm the most proud when you're obedient like this. I hope you're watching this through the cameras auntie, let's see how you're going to laugh at me next time.'

*****

'She really fell asleep! She must've been hard at work today.' Alan parked his car at Jacob's house and discovered Anna sound asleep yet still holding his arm tightly as if she's holding on it for dear life!

'How am I going to get out with her clinging to me like this, I don't want to wake her up.' Smiling helplessly when he found himself in this hilarious situation, 'She really looks like a sleeping angel, it's been years of me and Jacob visiting that restaurant yet I never quite noticed how pretty she really is!'

The young man felt his throat dry once the scene really sunk into his eyes, without him realizing his left hand reached her face and gently pushed a few locks of Anna's hair.

It gave him a better view of her face and was momentarily breathless, before shaking some evil thoughts from his head.

Slowly, Alan cradled her head and fixed her posture on her seat.

The hard part was releasing his arm from her tight hold without waking her up, it felt awkward with how close her soft chest being firmly pressed at his arm.

During the process, many more evil thought found their way to his mind yet the young man focused on not letting any of them distract him.

Honestly it felt quite exhausting to do so, it mentally drained him.

'Finally I'm free! She's much stronger than she looks.' Alan thought.

After taking the packaged meal from the back seat and gently closing the door, he locked the car and walked towards Jacob's house.

The young man didn't notice the pair of blue eyes watching his back, and the gentle smile that surfaced afterwards.

'What a well-behaved and well-mannered little rabbit, maybe I should reward him later.' Anna thought.

0