Three is a (Welcome) Crowd *
500 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following Vesta’s renewed interest, Juniper and Aurora parted a little more to allow their guest to slip back between them. Once the Foxparks was down and in position, Juniper replaced the top half of the sleeping bag and then nuzzled in close. Holding Vesta's gaze as Aurora similarly moved in behind her. 

"H-hey, no funny ideas back there..." Vesta turned her head slightly towards Aurora, glancing at her out of the corner of her eye. "I'm not getting stuffed by a Lamball of all things…"

Juniper could see a flash of something on Aurora's face but she quickly recovered. 

"Why not?" Juniper interjected. "She’s quite good, you know."

Vesta turned back with a skeptical look on her face. "She is?" 

Juniper nodded and reached up to run a few fingers through Vesta’s hair as she got even closer. "Oh yes, she filled me so wonderfully. I was even looking forward to another round this morning before someone caused a ruckus..."

The implication, as much as the topic of conversation, caused a flush to appear on Vesta's cheeks and she averted her gaze. 

Perhaps sensing what Juniper was up to, Aurora leaned in closer from behind, pressing her body into the Foxparks. "But you know, Miss Juniper is even better." 

"You are?" 

Vesta looked up into Juniper’s eyes, prompting a smile and a slight shrug. "Aurora really seemed to like it."

"Loved it," the Lamball corrected from where she lay.

Juniper giggled and brought her lips toward one of the large, foxlike ears. "Do you want to hear how I fucked her, Vesta?"

The Foxparks' eyes widened but eventually, she nodded. "Yes..."

"It's ‘yes ma'am.’"

"Yes...ma'am." 

Juniper pulled back and smiled wide, her eyes going back to Aurora for a moment to see a mirrored expression on her face. "Oh, I have two good girls lying here with me! Now..." She returned her attention to Vesta but let her hand drop from the red hair to let her fingertips dance over the skin of the Foxparks’ back and hip. All the way until it found Aurora's thigh. "Since you listened so well, I'll not only tell you but show you too."

It only took another second for her hand to find Aurora’s cock nestled in between Vesta’s cheeks. Once she did, Juniper wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking using that same leisurely pace she’d used the day before when their fun started. “First it was my hand. Easy. Deliberate. Like a gentle melody…” She knew Vesta could feel everything that was going on. Especially when Aurora began to gently work her hips against Juniper’s grip. Not to mention the obvious deepening of the Lamball’s breath and the occasional, low moan that escaped her lips.

“And then came the kisses…” Juniper lifted herself up on one elbow then, high enough that she and Aurora could meet above Vesta and press their lips together. Again, it started as something reserved but quickly developed more passion. Honestly, it was getting difficult for Juniper to keep herself from crawling over the Foxparks and taking Aurora right there. It was bad enough they were interrupted this morning, but doing this with an audience was working her up into a frenzy. The kisses rose in their intensity, eventually becoming something a little more…frantic. Their tongues got involved soon and Vesta could see flashes of them as they met and played in the space only a few inches above her head. All the while, Juniper kept pumping her hand, getting the Lamball as hard as she had been at the height of their pleasure. 

This demonstration appeared to have the desired effect on Vesta. Though Juniper couldn’t see her expression at the moment, she could feel the redhead stiffen and rub against her abdomen. And yet she continued to ignore their guest. 

“Hey…I’m still here, you know.” Vesta finally spoke up, causing Juniper and Aurora to ease off until they separated. Each locking her with a hungry stare. 

“Feeling left out?” Juniper dropped her hold of Aurora and moved her hand to find one of Vesta's. “Here, don't take my word for it. See for yourself…” The Foxparks offered no resistance as her hand was guided to Aurora's stiff member and she even started stroking it of her own accord, no prompting needed. Such big words earlier that seemed to fade to nothing now. 

"Don't forget the best part..." Juniper reached up to lightly grab hold of some of Aurora's silver hair so she could bring the Lamball's lips down to meet Vesta's. There was no slow buildup here though. Both Pals through themselves into it with a gusto that brought a smile to Juniper’s lips. After a few moments, Aurora likewise brought her hand around to take up the redhead's cock, returning the favor by caressing it in long, full strokes. 

All in all, it was quite the show and Juniper finally moved back a few inches to soak in the sight of the two. Vesta had mentioned having Pals fight each other to weaken them for their human. Could Juniper do the same here? Let Aurora take care of Vesta until she could bind the Foxparks herself? It sure seemed that way judging from how it was going. 

As she watched, Juniper let her hand travel between her own legs. Especially now that it had nothing to play with. Her own arousal was readily apparent and she used her ample juices to begin to pleasure herself while she watched. Okay, so maybe she could let Aurora do all the work here, but there was a snowball’s chance in hell Juniper was just going to sit on the sidelines. 

If she was this turned on, there was little doubt in her mind that Vesta was as well. Obvious by the erection that Aurora was furiously working. But what about her other parts? Juniper removed her hands from her own sex and let them close the small gap between their bodies. When she found Vesta’s thigh, her fingers began to climb fingertip by fingertip until they came in contact with her slit. Juniper began to work her way through those outer folds, taking her time to explore and get intimately familiar. Of course, she found that Vesta was just as soaked and all her contact brought out a moan from the Pal before she broke her kiss. Only to cast her eyes downward to where Juniper was playing. 

“How about the full experience, Vesta? I promise you won’t be disappointed...” 

As she spoke, Juniper used her hand to brush aside Vesta’s and take over working Aurora. Only to line her up with the redhead’s slick entrance. With a nod for confirmation from Juniper, the Lamball shifted her hands to Vesta’s hips and then thrust forward. Burying herself until her groin slapped the ass in front of her. 

Vesta's head came back and, another, deeper moan welled up from deep inside. A second thrust brought much the same result and then Aurora settled into a steady rhythm. At this point, Vesta's eyes fell partially closed with a distant stare that made it apparent her mind was doing its best to focus on the pleasure she was currently receiving. Better give it more then! 

Juniper watched for a moment but then her hand switched its target once more. Finding Vesta's erection now that Aurora couldn't give it the attention it deserved. Overall, she wasn't as thick as Aurora. And, if that was true for all Foxparks, that might be why Vesta was having such a nice time currently. Of course, Juniper knew she would have plenty of fun with what she was currently stroking. When the time came, of course. 

Once she got up to speed, Juniper noticed the Foxparks eyes had refocused on her and her expression still belied an intense of enjoyment of the situation. Juniper wanted Vesta's mind to melt with pleasure. While the Lamball filled her pussy, she would pleasure her cock until she was nothing more than a puddle between them. Oh, and that would probably bind her; can't forget about that! A happy little bonus by this point.

Once Juniper detected a noticeable uptick in the intensity of moans escaping Vesta's mouth. She craned her neck up and shifted her attention to Aurora.

"Aurora..."

"Y-yes?"

"I want you to stop."

"Oh...yes ma'am!"

Aurora's hips stilled immediately after the command and Juniper refocused her attention on Vesta, who by now had started to squirm again. Trying to back her ass up in order to finish the job herself. 

"Hey! W-wait! Why did you tell her to stop!?" The Foxparks wore the same incensed expression that Aurora did yesterday when Juniper did something similar. Something she found she was quickly becoming addicted to. For now, she shook her head and even released the shaft in her hand so she could bring it up to Vesta’s face. 

“You said something that wasn’t very nice earlier, didn’t you?” Juniper’s voice was gentle but held a tint of admonishment. 

It appeared Vesta knew what she was referring to, considering how she turned away and dropped her eyes. When Juniper’s hand made it up to Vesta’s face, she ran a finger along her cheek to turn the face back so their gazes met. 

“Say you’re sorry.”

Vesta hesitated for only a moment while her emerald eyes search Juniper's. “I’m…sorry. For what I said...” Her tone was low and Juniper could tell there was a hint of shame in the words. She appreciated the fact that Vesta was so readily willing to admit a mistake. Or at least horny enough to do so, but she wasn’t the one the Foxparks needed to apologize to. 

“Not to me, Vesta,” Juniper added a flick of her eyes for emphasis and Vesta slowly turned her head until her eyes met Aurora’s.

“I’m sorry, Aurora. I was being mean.”

For her part, the Lamball smiled wide before nodding her head. “That’s ok, Vesta. I forgive you!” Hard not to in their current arrangement but Juniper knew Aurora would in any other situation too. 

Seeing this, Juniper smiled and leaned in close to one of the foxlike ears. “Good girl, Vesta. I think you deserve a reward for that. So, tell her you want her to fuck you…hard.” 

The Foxparks swallowed and then nodded, her eyes still glued to the Lamball lying next to her. “I want you to fuck me, Aurora…” 

That was all the encouragement Aurora needed and she began to work her hips once more. 

“So hard, please!” 

Aurora’s cheery expression shifted to something more intense and her eyes shined bright with lust. She leaned forward then and passionately kissed Vesta before her hips worked up into an absolute furry. Pistoning into the Foxparks with an intensity she hadn’t reached thus far. One that mirrored the treatment Juniper received yesterday. Which meant she knew how lovely Vesta must feel right now. 

Not one to leave Aurora to all the fun, Juniper’s hand returned to Vesta’s cock and worked to match the Lamball’s rhythm as best she could. With the Foxpark’s mouth occupied, she began to kiss down the redhead’s neck until she found one of her perky breasts. Only to capture the stiff nipple at its peak with her mouth. Using lips, tongue, and even gentle rakes of her teeth, Juniper lavished attention on the erect skin. Working it over before moving on to capture its twin. 

Under this assault, it was no surprise that Vesta quickly approached her orgasm. Clear from just how much she began to moan and the way her body squirmed between the two women. A few more moments and her groans became a loud cry as her whole body shook and then tensed. Juniper could feel the muscles in Vesta's legs go tight and a sticky warmth soon flooded her hand and spilled out over abdomen when her fingers couldn’t contain all the cum. Of course, Juniper and Aurora kept going until Vesta was nothing but a quivering mess. Panting with her eyes cast toward the sky, nearly dead to the world. 

“I think she looks quite cute like this, don’t you?” Juniper said before looking over at Aurora and noting a faint sheen of sweat had formed on the Lamball’s forehead. 

“Oh, absolutely. Dare I say I would rather enjoy seeing this look in the future too!”

Juniper nodded in agreement at that and then let her attention return to Vesta where she lay awash in her bliss. “Now there is an idea. How about it, Vesta? Want to stick with us? I promise more fun in the future if you do!” 

This finally seemed to get through to the Foxparks, who turned her head and then nodded. “Yes, ma’am…” She paused and took a deep breath before nodding even more vigorously a second time. “Please…I really want that!”

Juniper almost squealed with delight at the response. Her second Pal! "Of course, welcome to the team, Vesta." 

All the Foxparks could manage was to raise her hand and give a thumb up before it came down to cover her eyes. Poor thing was still breathing hard! Which was no surprise at all.

"You did it, Juniper!" Aurora's voice drew her eyes and she found the Lamball was beaming as well. "I knew you could!"

"Thanks to your help, Aurora," Juniper added before leaning over to give the Lamball a kiss. One that quickly built some heat before she pulled back. "Oh, someone is still fired up!" 

Juniper was too, of course. Under that thrill of binding Vesta was a deep well of unsatisfied lust. One that had been filling since she woke up this morning. 

"Mm, that's because I didn't finish...and neither did you..." Aurora stared at her rather hungrily for such an "unassuming" Pal. Following her words, the Lamball slipped herself free of Vesta and wasted no time climbing over the recovering Foxparks and onto Juniper. 

Juniper watched the whole maneuver with a sly smile on her face and she rolled to her back once she caught the intention of Aurora's movement. Once the Lamball settled on top of her, she reached up and ran her fingers through the silver hair until they rested on both of Aurora's cheeks. 

"What do you want, Aurora?" 

"I want to fuck you, Juniper. And fill you with every last drop of cum I have..."

"Well," Juniper tilted her head slightly, still peering up into the amber eyes. "What are you waiting for?"

Aurora smiled and reached down to take hold of the base of her cock, lining it up with Juniper's aroused sex. With one decisive plunge, she buried herself in her human and wasted no time working herself back up into a furry. 

In response, Juniper's legs came up to wrap around the Lamball's hips, squeezing her tight. Encouraging her to get deeper. Yesterday had been wonderful, but she enjoyed being able to see Aurora now. She was about to use her leverage to pull her down into a kiss but out of the corner of her eye, she saw Vesta finally stir from her ecstasy. The Foxparks watched them both intensely but with a hint of something Juniper recognized. Jealousy. So, she let one hand drop and beckoned the other Pal by curling her pointer finger back towards her palm. "Come here, Vesta." 

"Yes, ma'am!" 

Vesta rolled and wiggled to close the gap and once that vibrant red hair was within reach, Juniper ran her hands through it until she found purchase on the back of her head. She used her grip to guide their lips together and Juniper was lucky her mind didn't melt right there. Having Aurora stuff her pussy with her thick shaft and Vesta explore her mouth with her tongue practically had Juniper soaring to her ecstasy right there. She let out a deep moan right into the Foxparks’ mouth, but Vesta only took that as an invitation to probe deeper. Once Vesta’s hand came up to squeeze her nipple, it became too much. That small, sharp bit of pain brought Juniper to her peak and then shoved her right over the edge. Finally bringing out her orgasm.  

Feeling those velvet walls contract around Aurora must’ve finally been too much for her as well because, with one final, deep thrust, she let out a loud groan and completely filled Juniper’s insides. Just as she desired.

Throughout her bliss, Juniper’s arms flexed, keeping both of her lovers pressed tight to her body. Until her muscles finally gave out and she crashed back to the ground, utterly spent. Aurora didn’t bother to pull herself out and only came to lay atop her, Juniper’s legs still wrapped around her waist. Now that the kissing had finally stopped, Vesta sidled up closer as well, taking the crook of Juniper’s neck not occupied by Aurora. As she lay there surrounded, and full of delicious warmth, Juniper briefly wondered if she hadn’t in fact died in that storm and was now in some kind of wonderful afterlife. 

“Aurora...”

“Yes?” Came the reply, her voice low and breathy.

“Pinch me, please. I want to know if I’m dreaming.” 

Instead, the Pal softly nipped at her neck, causing Juniper to tighten around the Lamball in excitement. “H-hey now. Be careful doing stuff like that!”

She could feel Aurora giggle against her before letting out a small, contented sigh. “Oh, I’ll be careful. Be careful to do that at precisely the right time! Though, I have a feeling Vesta may be even more suited to it.”

“You think so…oohhh!” Before Juniper could finish, the next playful bite arrived on her neck and her whole body shuddered at the slightly sharper teeth. “Seriously, you two are going to get yourselves into trouble!” And they were already working together! Juniper might have to be the one to worry in the future. 

“That doesn’t sound like much of a threat,” Vesta mused before kissing the spot she had lightly sunk her teeth into. 

“Well, Vesta. I guess you’ll be sticking around to find out if it turns out to be one or not.”

“Mm, I certainly will be. Do your worst, Miss Juniper.” 

Hearing this, a big, dumb smile formed on Juniper’s lips and she pulled both of them tighter to her. At this point, she finally dropped her legs and Aurora eased her length out. Only to drop to the side opposite Vesta. Now that Juniper’s chest was no longer occupied, both Pals brought their arms up and wrapped her in an embrace as well. The three just lay there then, perfectly content. Juniper knew they shouldn’t waste too much of the morning. There was still a lot to do today but this was fine for now. They could definitely all use a break.

13