Bound *
424 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Pals Encountered: Glumos

[collapse]

By the time the trio gathered their haul and made it up to the natural pool, Juniper was thoroughly exhausted. And there was still much to do! Aurora, Vesta, and her split the various items among them and rinsed them in the freshwater as best they could. Trying to get them as clean as possible. Especially the seaweed and the bucket. There were a few barnacles stuck to the exterior but that wouldn’t matter in the long run. Hopefully. This time also doubled as their evening wash since there was no way in hell Juniper was going to drag herself back out here after they returned to the shack.

Once the washing was done, she let herself relax while she snacked on her latest dietary adventure. Of course, she offered to share her feast with the two Pals. If it could be called that. Aurora actually ended up joining in, apparently enjoying the saltiness of the seaweed in particular. However, Vesta was having none of it. Berries it was for her then.

If only Juniper knew as much about foraging for food on the land as much as she did for the sea. Moreso for her diet but it would be good to be able to have a consistent, diverse food source for her Pals too. Especially if they wouldn’t be roaming like they were accustomed to. And she certainly had no intention of wandering about like Lily and Mist seemed to do. It was this problem Juniper spent most of the remaining day fretting over. Even after they all made their way back to the shack for the night.

Thankfully, the sun seemed to dry out most of the excess moisture besides the puddle off in one corner. Which was still hanging around even though it had reduced considerably. Maybe she could have Vesta sit in it, heat it up, and turn it all to steam? No, that was silly. A few ideas came to mind about how to plug the hole in the roof and cover the windows so rain wouldn’t make it in later but those would have to wait until tomorrow. For now, all Juniper wanted to do was get her clothes drying from their wash and sprawl out in the bed. 

So, after hanging the laundry, she quickly retreated to the sleeping bag and gestured for her Pals to join her. Even though she was nude, the two other bodies meant she was toasty warm even if she wasn’t wrapped up inside. This time, Juniper put Vesta in the middle so both she and Aurora could take advantage of that gentle heat. Once they were all settled, she leaned in close to Vesta’s ear from where she lay behind her and dropped her voice low. “You did a really good job today, Vesta. Thank you.”

In response, the Foxparks silently pushed her body further back into her human’s embrace. Which allowed Juniper to lightly kiss her neck a few times before finding her lips. If only she wasn’t so absolutely exhausted this would be heading to other places. Of course, she also reached out and pulled Aurora closer so she could whisper the same sweet nothings before getting a goodnight kiss from her as well. After laying back, it didn’t take long for her to succumb to her fatigue. 

 ---

When Juniper woke the next morning, it took a moment for her mind to remember where she was. Especially since it was still mostly dark outside. Had she only dozed off for a few hours then? Or had she woken up too early? Gently, she unwrapped her arms from Vesta and sat up before rubbing her eyes a few times. Since she was on the outside edge of their little bed, it was easy to slide off onto the floor without disturbing the two sleeping peacefully next to her. In the darkness, she could only see the vague outline of Aurora and Vesta but they appeared to be clinging tightly to one another. A sight that made her smile faintly before rising. 

After she was free, Juniper made her way to a window and found that the barest hint of sunlight peeking out over the horizon. So, it was morning then. Very early morning. Oh! Wasn’t that when the Pals regrew the food? The...what was it…? The Glumos! That’s right. After thinking so much about food yesterday, this could be a rare opportunity to see that process in action. Maybe she could learn something valuable or acquire something valuable? That would certainly go a long way toward helping with her dilemma. 

Mind made up; Juniper walked back to her clothing to get dressed but found that only the lighter pieces had gotten dry enough without the sun’s light to heat them. Camisole and panties it was then. She even skipped the socks and shoes knowing it wasn’t far to the berry bushes and it was mostly clear of crap along the way. She wanted to be sneaky too, of course. After getting dressed, barely, Juniper hovered above the bed for a few minutes. Should she wake her Pals? It had been easy, and fun, to bind Vesta to her with Aurora at her side. However, the two had worked so hard yesterday and deserved their rest. 

She should be fine, right? The Glumos was a Pal that liked to grow food so the others wouldn’t go hungry. That didn’t exactly sound like the type to be overly dangerous. Also, they liked to do their work while others were asleep. Honestly, they sounded shy more than anything else. Yeah, she would be fine. So, Juniper turned and went to the door, opening it as quietly as she could before slipping out and closing it behind her. The trip to the berries was mostly uneventful except for one instance where she swore she caught the sight of long, purple hair faintly glowing in the distance. Only for it to disappear into the night. That could’ve just been a trick of the light though since the first rays were beginning to shine through the forest. 

However, not enough that she didn’t have plenty of shadows to lurk in once she got close to her target. Juniper slowed considerably as she approached the bushes and did her best to stay behind trees or other foliage as she made her way. Eventually, she leaned down behind the trunk of a thick oak and peered her head around as much as she dared. All of her efforts had paid off because, in front of her, a Pal sat kneeling by a bush. Turned away from Juniper.

Her pale skin practically glowed in the faint light and it looked like dark brown hair ended in a kind of bob cut above her shoulders. There was also something atop her head that kind of looked like a beret maybe? Which didn't make sense. Well, any more sense than Mist wearing a giant, purple wizard hat. But there also appeared to be a green shoot coming out of the top? Like a tiny seedling. If that wasn't confirmation enough, the soft clap and light that came from the Pal's hands told Juniper she found who she'd set out to. The Glumos. 

It was hard to tell what was going on so far away but Juniper assumed the berries were growing back in this moment. From what Aurora and Vesta said, it sounded like this Pal could grow anything except larger plants like trees. What was their limit, then?

"You can come out, you know. It's silly to hide when I know you're there." 

The Glumos didn't turn as she spoke, opting to keep her attention on her work. Juniper was stunned, of course. She had thought she'd done a good job sneaking up but that clearly wasn't the case. Oh well, no point and continuing to squat then. 

"How did you know?" She asked before rising and moving out from behind the tree. 

"The forest told me. I've known you were headed my way for a few minutes."

"And you didn't run?" Maybe the Glumos weren’t as shy as Juniper assumed. Oh, and stupid talking trees ratting her out.  

The Pal only chuckled where she knelt before shrugging. "Should I have? Are you dangerous?"

"No, I'm Juniper!"

Again, the Glumos giggled before finally dropping her hands. "Now, why do you say that as if I should know who you are?" Following the question, the Pal turned and Juniper got her first good look. Easier now that she was out from behind the tree and a little closer.

The Pal was about Aurora's height and similarly endowed. However, her breasts were definitely much fuller. Bigger than both Auroras and Vestas and with a lovely little curve to them. She was very beautiful overall, naturally. And apparently had a tongue on her too because ouch. Maybe the past few days had gone to Juniper's head a little? In the end, she shrugged back before taking another step in the Glumos' direction. "I guess there's no reason for you to have heard of me. I'm curious though, who are you?"

"Flora," she answered before matching Juniper's step to close the distance just that much more. Apparently, she wasn't as worried about what Juniper might do. She seemed very confident, in fact.

"It's nice to meet you, Flora." 

"I know." The quip was instant and immediately brought a smile to Juniper's face. Sassy too. She could do sassy. However, before any doing could happen, Flora brought a hand up and flicked her wrist with fingers extended. 

The little motion caused Juniper's eyebrows to knit together in confusion before she felt something wrap around her wrists. Whatever it was, it wrestled them behind her back and dragged her down to her knees. "What!?" Juniper tried to wrestle against whatever was latching on to her but it was utterly useless. After a moment she turned her head to see that two thick vines had sprouted from the ground and were now secured firmly around her arms. 

"I wouldn't waste your time struggling. You won't break free." Flora's words caused Juniper to whip her head back around and fix her with a stair. Her heart was beating fast and it took every ounce of control not to thrash against the bindings. "What the hell, Flora. Let me go. Now."

Flora did no such thing. Instead choosing to come closer as she wagged a finger in Juniper's direction. "So you can hurt me? I don't think so, missy."

With the sun getting ever higher, and Flora in closer, Juniper finally got a better look at the Pal's face. It was round with soft features and, most interestingly, her eyes were two different colors. The left a light brown and her right a brilliant amber. Almost like Auroras. The cap on her head also appeared more textured. Like a giant acorn top? That was certainly odd but Juniper wasn’t exactly interested in dwelling on that right now. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. I haven't harmed any Pals. Wild or my own." If Flora had heard of her, she would’ve known as much. Poor luck, then. 

At this, Flora's expression shifted and she narrowed her eyes before stopping in front of Juniper. Causing the woman’s neck to crane up so she could keep their eyes locked. "So, you've bound Pals, then? See, I knew you were trouble." With a roll of her eyes, Flora turned and started to walk off slowly. "Well, hopefully, they come and find you then. If not, I'm sure someone will be along eventually and they can set you free. Looong after I’m gone."

She was leaving? Shit, not again! This was bad. Juniper didn't want to miss her opportunity and once again strained against the vines. "Wait! Don't go!" She yelled after the Glumos. "You'll miss out!"

Those last words got Flora to stop and turn her head, one eyebrow cocked up in interest. "Miss out? On what, exactly?"

"How do you think I bound my Pals? I told you I wouldn't hurt you and I didn’t hurt them to do it. Quite the opposite in fact." Juniper did her best to wrestle the worried expression from her face and transform it into something more inviting. "It would be a shame if you walked away from some...fun." Besides, what did Flora have to lose? Juniper was still tied up, after all. Flora seemed to realize as much because her eyes dropped to the vines holding Juniper firmly to the ground. 

"Fun, hmm?" Flora turned back towards her but didn't start closing the distance again.

Following the question, Juniper dropped her gaze from the Glumos' eyes to the cock hanging between Flora’s legs. Which she swore twitched slightly at the attention or the offer. Oh, she wanted that almost as much as she wanted to add the Pal to her team. 

"Then what? I just leave?”

"If that's what you want," Juniper added a shrug to try and be nonchalant about it, even if she was worried Flora would actually refuse the offer. Though her hope was rising considering the Pal hadn't outright left. Yet.

"Well...I've never been with a human before and you are really pretty..."

"I am, pretty and experienced." Just the thought of what Juniper could do to Flora, as much as what she could do to Juniper, had a heat blooming between her thighs and her nipples starting to harden in anticipation. The latter seemed to grab Flora's attention because her eyes shifted to the taut skin that started to strain against the fabric hiding them. "I'll make it worth your time..."

As soon as Flora's length started to harden, Juniper knew she had her. A moment later the Glumos started walking her way but still eyed her suspiciously. "Alright but I'm warning you, try anything funny and the next vine goes around your throat and it’ll squeeze much harder." 

"Promises."

For a second it looked as though the single word had caught Flora completely off guard. However, she quickly regained her composure and brought a hand up to start stroking her length. Bringing it further to life before Juniper's eyes. "Oh, you’re quite confident for someone bound and helpless. I like that. Now, where to start?" 

Juniper chuckled but otherwise fell silent before opening her mouth and winking back up at Flora. 

"Right!" The Glumos wasted no time stepping forward and lining up her shaft with Juniper's mouth. Of course, Juniper didn't wait and hastily licked her lips before closing the distance herself. Slowly parting her lips to let the tip of Flora’s cock pass easily between them. As it did, her tongue shot out to meet it, swirling delicately around the head before stopping. Keeping her attention there for the moment. Her efforts were rewarded with a groan of pleasure from Flora and a few seconds later she felt two hands land on the back of her head. 

“Fuck, that’s good…” Had her mouth not been full Juniper might’ve smiled at Flora’s appraisal but in reality, it simply encouraged her more. This was a different experience compared to either of the previous two times she’d bound a Pal but not something necessarily unwelcome. She just needed to make sure to give Flora everything she had. Good thing the Pal made that an exciting venture.  

Soon she began to slowly work her way down the shaft, taking more and more of the cock into her mouth. Just like she had with Vesta. However, this was apparently too slow for the Glumos. The hands that gripped her head suddenly drew her in, ramming nearly the whole length into Juniper’s mouth. Which definitely took some effort. Much to her surprise, Flora really filled her. Pressing her tongue flat and stretching her jaw to its limit. Had it been that big a moment ago? In response, Juniper’s eyes shot open and she let out a few muffled grunts in protest. 

“Oh shit!” Flora quickly withdrew her hips until the whole cock flopped free. Letting Juniper cough a few times before getting another look. 

“It’s…bigger? So much bigger…” Enough to choke a girl out. 

For her part, Flora actually managed to look sheepish for a moment before bringing up a hand to rub at the nape of her neck. “Yeah, I guess this is your first time with a Glumos, then? Our bodies aren’t so…rigid. We can resize just about any part.” To demonstrate, she brought up a hand and Juniper watched as one finger grew larger, then smaller, and returned to what she assumed was the normal size. Strangely, the other fingers shrunk or grew in size slightly. It was like the Pal could only work with the total mass of her body.  

“Shit, that’s amazing!” Juniper’s head tilted to the side then and her eyes dropped to the enlarged cock hanging in front of her face. 

“It’s very useful, obviously. And makes for some interesting sex. We can really stuff each other, you know?” Flora continued with her explanation and that self-consciousness quickly faded away.

“I do now.” 

“Yeah, got a little carried away.” 

“Mm, I’m glad you did.” So many lewd things flashed before her mind’s eye that Juniper almost became dizzy with her desires. Chief among them is being “stuffed” by this beautiful Pal. So, she nodded in the direction of Flora’s cock before continuing. “Now, make that a little smaller and you can get to my throat.” This time it was Flora’s turn to have her eyes go wide but a moment later, Juniper watched as her shaft lost some of its girth. Only to lengthen even more. Fuck, she was about to get used, wasn’t she? And she couldn’t be more excited.

Eager to get back to it, Juniper simply opened her mouth once again and the Glumos didn’t hesitate to step forward and slide her cock back in. Flora worked her hips a few times, allowing Juniper to fully coat the shaft in spit. Then, on the next thrust, Flora found the back of her throat and pushed ever deeper. Juniper felt a rush of unease for a moment but forced herself to focus and relax. Which paid off because, once Flora worked up to a steady speed, Juniper actually began to enjoy having her throat worked by the Pal. And, as much as she loved taking control, needed to take control, sometimes it was nice to surrender to the pleasure. Now the only question was if she’d be having something quite different for breakfast this morning. 

It turned out the answer was no, much to her disappointment, and after a minute of filling the air around them with grunts and sloppy, wet noises, Flora once again removed her length from Juniper’s mouth. Only to lean to the side and flick her wrist to release the vines binding Juniper’s hands. Of course, Juniper didn’t waste a second and immediately tackled the Pal, wrapping her arms around Flora’s legs to wrestle her to the ground. Causing her hat to fall away in the process. Once she was on her back, Juniper paused to remove her panties and then straddled her. With her lower half nude, she could rub her slit along the length of the Glumos’ cock. Coating it in juices that had been steadily building during the messy blowjob.

“Bigger,” Juniper commanded without a moment of hesitation. Flora got to have her fun but now she would bring them home. The Pal complied a second later and she could feel the cock growing between her legs. Flora must’ve been a little apprehensive because she stopped short of even what she’d shoved into Juniper’s mouth that first time. So, Juniper reached down and grabbed hold of the shat, working it a few times. “Bigger.” A smirk kicked up on Flora’s lips and she did as she was told, taking her girth beyond what she had excitingly grown to earlier. 

“Now, we’re talking…” Juniper did a few more test strokes with her hand but quickly shifted her hips and brought the head to her entrance. This would easily be the biggest dick she’d ever taken but she was so worked up she was practically dripping onto that hardness below her. Well, here went nothing! 

Not being completely mad, she still eased herself down onto the length, letting her juices mix with the spit. When it was buried to the hilt, Juniper dropped her head back and hissed out a long, low. “F-fuck…” 

“Too much for you?”

The question caused Juniper to narrow her eyes and drop them back to Flora who currently wore a smug expression. 

“Not on your life.” She shook her head for emphasis and then reached down to the hem of her shirt so she could remove it. Now that she was fully nude, Juniper rose up before spearing herself again. And again. Until she found a rhythm that suited her. Flora too, if the Pal’s pleasurable expression and deep breathing were any indication. Just as Juniper thought, the massive cock was stretching her walls with its passage. However, it filled her so wonderfully that she couldn’t help but enjoy herself. So much so that she wanted more contact from this lovely Pal. So, Juniper leaned forward and pressed their chests together before capturing Flora’s lips in a passionate kiss.

A moment later, she felt two hands land on her ass with a loud smack, eliciting a deep moan into the Pal’s mouth. Flora took over in this new position, thrusting herself with abandon into her partner while her tongue sought out Juniper's mouth. She would probably be sore after this but that was the furthest thing on her mind at the moment. All she wanted right now was to reach her peak getting filled with Flora’s cum. 

Speaking of which, Juniper’s legs tightened as she felt the impending rush of her orgasm approaching but she did her best to keep it at bay. At least long enough to pull back from the kiss and work one of her hands up to the Glumos’ throat. She didn’t squeeze when it got there, not really. Juniper only applied a soft pressure while staring intently into the multicolored eyes beneath her. “Fill me, Flora. Pump me full of your seed.” It had been fun to let go before, if only momentarily. However, that time had passed. Juniper’s tone dripped authority and it was clear who was in control here. Vines be damned. 

None came forth, either. Only a readily noticeable increase in the pace of Flora’s thrusting and the addition of grunts that spilled from between her lips. Joining Junipers while she leaned forward slightly as her muscles contracted. It wasn’t until one large exhale from Flora, and the spread of a delicious warmth inside her, that Juniper finally came. Hard. She could feel her walls squeeze and contract around the large cock inside her, milking it for every last drop it had. Her whole body trembled with her release until she finally collapsed forward onto Flora’s chest. Dropping her hand away in the process. 

“Fuck me…” Was all Flora could manage after a few moments and Juniper could only laugh in response. 

“I believe I just did!” 

“Yeah, you certainly did.”  

Juniper made no move to separate, enjoying the warmth of the Pal’s body against the cooler morning air. She even drew her arms in and wrapped them around her partner as best she could. Increasing their contact.  

“Juniper!”  

Hearing her name being shouted in the distance caused her to stir and open her eyes before taking in a deep breath and sighing. “It appears my absence has been noted.” She turned to rest her chin on Flora’s sternum so she could look into the Glumos’ eyes. “I suppose you could still make your escape if you wanted. Before they find us.”

At this, Flora’s eyebrows knit together and she quickly shook her head. “Escape? No way! I’m not going anywhere except wherever you’re going.” 

Juniper couldn’t help but giggle as she sat up, preparing to dismount her newest Pal. “I know.”

Flora rolled her eyes but snickered as well before bringing her hands behind her head. “Can’t say I expected anything else from Juniper herself.”

“So, you have heard of me!” Juniper smacked Flora’s shoulder playfully for emphasis before blowing some errant strands of hair from her eyes. 

9