A Sunet Swim *
257 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright," Juniper finally announced once a lull in the conversation occurred. "Time for a night swim, ladies." Or a sunset swim, as it were. Following the pronouncement, she rose from her seat and stretched her arms high above her head with an audible groan.

“You just want to ruin our fun by making us take a bath." Lily paused and stuck her tongue out enough to blow a raspberry and raise her hand, thumb pointed down at the ground. "Boo!"

Juniper rolled her eyes but reached for the bottom edge of her shirt. "Well, you aren't getting in my bed without cleaning and besides..." Juniper’s face disappeared as she lifted the shirt up and over her head. After she had it off, she balled it and threw it right at Lily's head. Which managed to hit her square in the face. Must’ve caught her staring! "Who said we aren't going to have any fun?"

By the time Lily removed the shirt from her face, Juniper was holding her bra in one hand. She swung it back and forth a few times before stepping to the side to drape it over the back of a nearby chair. Subsequently, she wasted no time hooking her thumbs into her shorts and pulling them down to the ground in one swift motion.  

"Oh, hell yes!" Lily practically scrambled up and then did much the same, shedding her shirt and bra before fumbling with her belt. Well, that was quite the 180, wasn't it? Seeing that she was struggling, Juniper sauntered over in her panties and brushed the woman's hands aside to take over. 

"Getting...excited?" 

Now that Juniper was up close, Lily's eyes dropped to her chest and took her time examining what felt like every detail. She’d seen Juniper and Aurora going at it already, but not this close. Not close enough to touch. Juniper saw a hand start to move but she quickly danced away once she was finished. "Uh-uh. Not yet." 

"Oh, come on!”

Juniper couldn't help but revel in Lily's response. She was kind of cute when she was flustered so this was absolutely divine. "Patience." Was all Juniper offered in return. A few paces away, she turned her back to everyone and then began to remove the final piece of her underwear. However, this time she did it slow, drawing it out on purpose. The pair of panties dropped down her legs and Juniper bent over as they went, causing her ass to stick out that much more. When the underwear was by her ankles, she paused but didn't step out. Instead, she looked back to see that all eyes in the campsite were on her. Well, on her ass, to be more specific. To be fair, it was a great one!

The sight had her chuckling to herself before she finally finished getting undressed. Again, she picked up the piece of clothing and launched it back towards Lily. However, this time, she caught it with a smile. “You better be careful or I’m going to keep these!”

“You better not, you know that’s my only pair.” Another thing to ask Lily to hunt for while she was away? “Well, now that I have your interest, how about you all follow me?” Not waiting for an answer, Juniper started walking off in the direction of the pool. Of course, all the Pals rose from where they were seated while Lily did her best to shed her remaining outfit. Though, she wasn’t doing a very good job. It was a good thing the two women had already removed their socks and shoes earlier while relaxing!

The Pals were the first to catch up and soon Juniper was flanked on one side by Aurora and Flora and the other by Vesta and Mist. When Lily finally managed to free herself of her clothing, and make it within a few feet of catching up, Juniper broke out into a run. A mischievous little giggle left in her wake. However, Lily proved quite a capable hunter and it didn’t take long for her to catch up. Once she did, she reached out and took Juniper’s hand, all without messing up her stride.

It only took a minute or two to reach the water this way, running and laughing through the forest. As they approached the water, Juniper started to slow but Lily only sped up, tugging her along. She wasn’t going to stop? Well, mama didn’t raise no bitch. Juniper squeezed Lily’s hand and started to run harder. As they came up on the edge of the pool both, women launched themselves forward, landing with a splash before letting go.

Juniper stood up in time to see all the pals Pals, minus Vesta, follow their humans, jumping into the water amidst a chorus of shouts. Even Mist had a wide smile on her face as she waded over to where Juniper and Lily stood. “You two are ridiculous, you know that.”

“Me?” Lily asked before shaking her head and leveling a finger at Juniper. “She’s the troublemaker, I was only hurrying to catch up so she didn’t end up in danger.”

“Is that right?” Juniper asked incredulously. “Well, aren’t I lucky that you are always looking out for me. Someone so brave and strong.” And fast and…actually quite tone. Juniper’s eyes dropped over from Lily’s face, tracing a path over every inch of her exposed skin in the fading light. No wonder she had caught up to her, living and surviving on these islands had sculpted a very striking figure. One that wasn’t all for show, either.

Very lucky,” Lily added before taking a few steps closer, causing Juniper’s eyes to come back up to hers. “Should I get a reward for my effort?”

“A reward…” Juniper paused and brought a finger up to the side of her mouth where she tapped and thought. Exaggerated for effect, of course. “I think we can come up with something.”

Juniper stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Lily’s neck before pulling her into a kiss. It started innocent enough, like the one they shared on the cliff’s edge, but it quickly built to something more. It seemed the time for being coy had passed and an intensity built that saw Juniper’s tongue exploring her partner’s mouth within a few seconds. Only for it to be withdrawn a moment later, leaving a bewildered and panting Lily.

“What now? You’re killing me, Juniper.” In response, a wide grin settled on Juniper’s face and she brought up a finger to lay across the other woman’s lips.

“Yes, but it will be the sweetest death. I promise. Now,” Juniper’s hand dropped to Lily’s sternum where she applied some pressure, pushing her back towards the edge of the pool. “As I understand it, you like to watch, hmm? So, let me give you a show.”

Once Lily reached the edge, Juniper began to back away towards the Pals. "Oh, there is going to be a show?" Aurora had clearly missed something but came to understand once Juniper stepped up and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss. However, Juniper pulled back after much the same treatment and eyed Lily where she stood leaning on the wall, eyes focused on her.

"Isn't it better up close? Not having to sneak a peek from so far away?"

Lily only nodded in response and Juniper could see the rise and fall of her chest had quickened. A smirk kicked up on her lips then and she dropped her hand to take up the Lamball's. "You've seen us already but you've only heard about how I bound Vesta. Did you know I used Aurora to help?" As she spoke, Juniper pulled Aurora over to where the Foxparks sat on the edge and positioned them right in front of each other. With a gentle push, the two Pals came together and started furiously kissing without needing any further prompting.

“Oh, shit…”

Of course, it wasn't just Lily who watched intently. No, Flora and Mist stood to the side drinking in everything that was going on and enjoying it if the erections between their legs were any indication. The former of the pair being the one to offer the latest commentary. Which caused Juniper to shift her attention to the Glumos before moving in her direction. 

"You just missed me and Flora, too. Perhaps you'd like a replay? She's very special." Juniper's hands came up to help propel herself through the water at her waist. Once she took up position behind the Glumos, Juniper reached around and grabbed her her shaft, giving it a few languid strokes in Lily's direction. "This is plenty but it can get even better…" She turned her head then planted a kiss on Flora's cheek before speaking loud enough they could all here. "Show them, Flora. Show them how big your cock was when you fucked me this morning." 

"Oh, yes ma'am!" Even with Juniper's continued stroking, it was easy to see that Flora grew bigger in her hand. All the way until it was the size she’d taken that morning. Satisfied, she looked back to Lily and titled her head somewhat in curiosity. "Would you like to see how I managed it?”

“Fuck, yes I would!” It seemed Lily found her voice.

“Yeah, us too! That thing is massive.” Juniper looked over to see Vesta and Aurora looking her way as well, kiss broken but with their bodies still pressed together.

“You will, Vesta. You will,” Juniper replied but dropped it a second later. “But I think you and Aurora should welcome our newest newest Pal properly.”

Another gentle shove sent Flora their way with a look of disappointment. However, once the other two got a hold of her, and brought her into their embrace, her expression immediately shifted to something a little more…hungry. “You can count on us, Miss Juniper!” The Lamball smiled happily before shifting her attention to Flora, pulling her close and reaching out to get a feel for herself. She certainly could. They were her good girls, after all.

Well, three down, one to go. Juniper’s attention finally landed on Mist where she stood last in the line. The Katress had her arms crossed and regarded the shorter human with an upturned eyebrow. Of course, the somewhat stern look was hard to take too seriously with the semi she was sporting. Juniper just needed to play her cards right. So, she placed her arms behind her back and stepped toward her, matching Mist’s eyes as she came close. However, she didn’t stop in front but continued walking around her back, making sure to get a nice view of her ass. Which had thus far eluded her. The feline tail swayed gently back and forth and Juniper made sure not to accidentally brush it, or her skin while she circled.  

Mist watched her go nearly the whole way, until she had to turn her head to pick her back up on the other side. The whole time her face remained placid, only leaving Juniper’s eyes once she finally came to a stop in front of her. Juniper couldn’t see whatever lily did but it caused Mist nod in response. Her eyes came down to match their gazes and a small smirk kicked up on the Katress’ lips. It seemed that permission had been given.

“Do you want to get fucked, little human?” She didn’t wait for a response before closing the distance and bringing a hand to brush her fingers across one of Juniper’s cheeks.

“Yes,” came the hushed reply.

“I hope so, because I will take you to heights you haven’t been before. Best you prepare yourself…” Juniper had no idea what exactly that meant but she’d already decided to lean into whatever Mist had to offer. It would be different than the other three, no doubt. The Katress was just as lean as her human and Juniper had already seen the power she exuded. Not to mention the presence she commanded. This must have been no boast because Mist retracted her hand from Juniper’s face and reached up to remove her oversized hat.

Which she unceremoniously threw to land somewhere behind Juniper. “That’s better,” Mist whispered right before leaning down and locking their lips together. There was a gentleness to it but also a…firmness? Like she owned the exchange and she knew it. While they explored each other’s mouths, Mist’s hands came up to roam over Juniper’s body. After they landed on her shoulders, they traced a line down the swell of her breasts before turning outward and looping around to her back.

The nails danced ever downwards like rain drops running over her skin and the sensation had Juniper quivering under the touch. When they finally landed on her ass, Mist tugged her closer, pressing her erection into Juniper’s abdomen. Of course, it wasn’t as big as Flora’s right now, but it was definitely the largest “unenhanced” among all the Pals Juniper had encountered so far. Oh, it will fill her nicely and she couldn’t wait!

Mist eventually broke the kiss and then leaned in close, blowing a warm breath over her ear. “I hope you’re ready.”

Juniper shivered again but otherwise held firm in her conviction. “Don’t you dare hold back.”

“Never. Have to put on a good show, right?”

“You’re damn…straight…” Juniper’s words trailed off and her expression of defiance gave way to one of confusion as she felt a warm, tingling sensation bloom all across her skin. A moment later, she felt herself begin to rise, lifted by some mysterious force.

“Woah! What the fuck!?” Any mask of bravado slipped away as she was lifted out of the water. Prompting a chuckle from Lily where she sat and looks of concern from her Pals off to the side.

“You didn’t think I could only lift pots of water and laundry, did you?” Mist nearly purred the question and was very obviously enjoying herself.

Juniper’s first instinct was to fight against it but once realization hit home, she forced herself to relax and go with the flow. Now that she was up, the Katress raised a hand and beckoned her closer with a single, curled finger. Of course, Juniper herself couldn’t move but she nonetheless felt her body draw nearer to the Pal. When she got closer, she reached out and tried and wrap her arms around Mist's neck and her legs around her waist. However, before she came in contact with the pale skin, Juniper suddenly spun around and faced an enraptured Lily.

Before she could ask why, Mist chuckled from behind her before running a sharpened fingernail along the back of Juniper's neck. "You wanted to put on a show, let's put on a show." When she finally came to rest, she "sat" pressed against the Katress, her legs hiked up as if she were sitting on something invisible and spread wide for all to see. 

Juniper hummed her agreement and felt the ample chest press into her back. A moment later and she felt Mist’s erection settle between the cheeks of her ass. Well, that couldn't go without further attention, could it? So, Juniper shifted her hips to the side and managed to get a firm grip on the cock that was poking her in the back. A few strokes and Juniper had it by her leg and worked up nearly to its peak. She could feel her own arousal growing by the second and was more than ready to position that head at her entrance. However, before the fun could begin in earnest, she spared another glance toward Lily.

“Enjoying yourself so far?” While Juniper spoke, Mist continued to lavish her body with little touches. A kiss on her neck, a draw of nails across one thigh, and all the while Juniper continued to steadily pump her cock.

“Fuck yes, I am.”

“You are?” Juniper smiled in satisfaction at the comment and then dropped her eyes to Lily’s sex. “Prove it.”

Lili smirked but didn’t respond in kind. Instead, she sat back on the edge of the pool and spread her legs wide to expose herself. She wasted no time in bringing up a hand to run her fingers through her folds, no doubt gathering her own arousal before starting to pleasure herself.

Juniper focused intently on her explorations; eyes glued to the dance of her fingers. Now that was a sight worth waiting for. As her own eagerness grew, Juniper pumped faster with her hand. Soon she just couldn’t take it anymore and let out a quick gasp of excitement. She firmly pulled the shaft closer before moaning her request. “In me, Mist. I need you to bury your length in me right now.”

“So greedy!” The Katress laughed but helped Juniper position herself anyway. No doubt Mist was just as eager to send her cock home despite her amusement. In this better position, Juniper was able to run the head along her slickened entrance, coating it in her juices. By this point she’d lost much of her willpower to tease and hastily lined the cock up. As soon as she did, Mist thrust her hips up in one, smooth motion and sent inch after inch into her.

This finally got Juniper’s eyes to close and her back arched out in pleasure. “Yes, that’s it. Fuck me, Mist.” Of course, the Katress needed no further motivation and she immediately withdrew most of her length before pushing it back in. Prompting another moan from Juniper. Not having to physically hold the human up must’ve made this all much easier because it didn’t take long for Mist to work up to a steady rhythm and Juniper’s body shook from each impact even though she was suspended. When Juniper opened her eyes again, she found Lily’s hand had sped up considerably but she wasn’t about to make this poor woman suffer any more. So, she brought up the hand and shakily beckoned for her to join them.

“About time!” Lily immediately dropped her hand and then pushed herself off the wall, dropping into the water. She took big steps to close the distance fast and was on Juniper in no more than a few heartbeats. She didn’t slow either, smashing their bodies together before claiming Juniper’s lips for her own. Now that she was within reach, her hands came up to explore as well, running over Juniper’s body in what felt like a frenzy to try and touch as much of it as she could. Juniper did the same in her excitement, mirroring the handful Lily got of each of her breasts.

Once Lily broke their kiss, her lips immediately set out to join the fun below by leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. “You look so amazing right now. It kind of makes me jealous, I want something to fuck you with too, Juniper.”

“You’ve got fingers, right? Not to mention that tongue…” Juniper’s hands came up to grab the side of Lily’s head and then roughly pulled it down and to the side, skipping any further teasing she knew Lily intended. She wanted more and wanted it right now. Lily didn’t skip a beat and when her head arrived at one of Juniper’s breasts, she captured a nipple between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. At the same time, a solitary hand dropped between Juniper’s legs and immediately found her clit.

All this stimulation was really starting to fuck with Juniper’s head. Mist was hitting the perfect spot deep inside her. Lily’s tongue and fingers were expertly driving her wild. Even the visual treat of seeing Auroa and Vesta spit roast Flora off to the side added to her soaring pleasure.

“Fuck, Lily. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to last.”

In response, Lily immediately pulled away from the nipple and made a beeline between her legs. “Not yet, June. Not before I taste that cunt for myself.” Juniper missed the mouth ravishing her nipple but was more than happy once Lily’s mouth landed on the inside of one of her thighs. She barely had time to even register the possibility of what would come next before Lily’s lips wrapped around her clit and began to give it that same loving attention.

“Shit! Oh, shit that’s good…”

“Miss Juniper is really getting fucked now!” She heard Aurora off to the side but barely registered her words, or Vesta’s when they came next.

“Yeah, she is. I can’t wait to have my turn again!”

“Mmm, mmm mmm!” Whatever agreement, or desire, Flora tried to express only came across as a few muffled grunts considering the current arrangement of the three pals.

If Juniper wasn’t being fucked silly, she would’ve found the chorus of cheers and observations from her Pals cute and endearing. Now though, they only fed her wildness. Juniper reached down and grabbed either side of Lily’s head to better grind her pussy into the woman’s mouth. Seeing this, Mist adjusted her pumping to match Juniper’s rhythm and further propel her waist harder onto the waiting tongue.

Lily and Mist’s teamwork was truly impressive. The tempo, the angle, they appeared to have everything figured out to ensure both got to pleasure Juniper in their own way. Adjustments didn’t even need to be verbalized. Their proficiency had Juniper wondering just how many others had found themselves in a similar position? The question was fleeting though, as it was Juniper’s luck to be the one stuck between these two in the moment and all that skill was easily about to send her over the edge. As she felt herself nearing her climax, Juniper’s breathing deepened and more moans slipped from between her lips. Another few moments of steady attention caused Juniper to cry out in sweet release, no doubt informing every Pal within a mile that she had just had the most wonderful experience. Her own orgasm must have had a domino effect because she almost immediately heard grunts of pleasure from Aurora and Vesta as well.

Now that she finished, Lily slowed before breaking her seal and working way back up Juniper's body with little kisses until they came face to face. Before she spoke, she brought up her arm and ran the back of her hand across her lips. "I think you were trying to drown me down there."

Juniper couldn't help but laugh and lean forward to give her a deep kiss. "A testament to your skill, perhaps." She looked up and back then, smiling at Mist when she found her eyes as well. "And to yours, of course." 

The Katress nodded and then leaned forward to give her a kiss as well before shifting slightly so she could get one from Lily too. "The pleasure was all mine, Juniper. Your body is a delight."

"You can say that again!" Their eyes turned to Aurora following her addition and Juniper found all three of her Pals laying in some sort of twisted pile, clearly worn out.

Juniper couldn’t help but laugh again as she was lowered down into the water and then made to stand on her own two feet again. The tingling sensation that had been present throughout the whole affair slowly faded away, leaving the sensation of cold water and cool air in its wake. Even the heat that burned in her chest a moment ago was melting away. Better get finished up, then! There was still a big, warm bed waiting for them all.

Before she turned to go, Juniper looked back to Mist and Lily and brought a hand up to rub along the back of her neck. “Sorry you two didn’t get to finish, it was…really good.”

“Don’t worry about it!” Lily stepped forward and wrapped one arm around Juniper’s shoulder before using her chin to indicate her Pal where she stood. “Mist’s stamina is insane, anyway. She could probably fuck us all and not come unless she wanted to.”

“Anyone’s would be after being your partner for all these years,” the Katress offered in response.  

“True enough…” A shrug accompanied the admission but Lily subsequently returned her attention to Juniper. “Besides, you better believe I’ll be using that little show for a loooong time to come. Seriously, that was amazing.”

“Well, I aim to please!” Juniper brought up a hand and patted Lily’s where it rested. Her other arm came down to wrap around Lily’s waist before Juniper gave it a tug and started moving towards her Pals. When they saw her approaching, they untangled themselves and then moved to greet her. All three wore a wide smile and Vesta’s tail was busy going into overdrive behind her.

When she got to the edge, Juniper stepped forward and apart from Lily before opening her arms wide enough that all three were able to crowd her for a hug. “Woah! Easy, easy!” The weight of them all almost sent Juniper tumbling back into the water but an extra pair of hands on her back kept her steady. “Yeah, save the pile on for bed time!” Lily chuckled before removing her hands.

“Sorry!” The apology came almost in unison but Juniper’s smile only widened and she hugged them all tight anyway. “That’s alright, I love the enthusiasm. I’m assuming this means you had fun?” She looked at each one in turn but eventually settled on Flora for her answer.

“Oh, yes!” Came the reply from the Glumos before she nodded excitedly. “These two really showed me a good time. Maybe not as good a time as you though!”

“Mm, it was very enjoyable,” Juniper agreed.

“Of course, it was!” Lily remarked as she walked by, only to pause long enough to smack Juniper’s ass with a loud clap.

“Hey!” Juniper reached down and rubbed the spot while her mouth hung open in shock. Naturally, Lily used this momentary hesitation to rise out of the pool and start put some distance between her and her victim.

Juniper wouldn’t take that lying down though and moved to hop out herself while pointing after Lily. “Pals, after her!”

4