Characters (Vol 1)
135 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It is a pleasure for me to greet you, dear readers, whether new or old.
Enjoy reading the story you are about to see.
I will say it as many times as necessary, this is a spin-off of the main work, read it until vol 8 because you will be confused by not understanding the mentions or characters that will be said.

Volume 1

Arc: The background character vs. The world

______________

Summary:

Razel is a young man reincarnated in an otome game, which is considered one of the best RPG games due to its difficulty and dangerous bosses.

After experiencing so many misfortunes and adventures, it was time to start a new page in his life to save the world.

The danger this time is to prevent a mysterious disease from invading the empire, so he will embark on a new adventure abroad.

But at the same time, a mysterious girl suffers a strange fate that only the villainess should have.

Who is she and how will her life affect Razel's destiny on this new journey?

New adventures begin in the spin-off of the popular web novel!

____________________

Characters:

 

Irislillya Lux Rosenthal (Similar to Navia from Genshin Impact)

A mysterious girl that Razel met, she for some reason becomes the epicenter of her adventure abroad.

 

Lilinda Rapha Clarissa (Similar to Nikke Soda)

The loyal right hand of her lady.

She will always be there to give her support even if she can't do anything.

She is known as the clumsy maid since she ruins everything.

 

Louisa Rapha Hamilton (Similar to Mary de Nikke)

A widowed baroness rents a room in her mansion because she needs money.

 

Monika Rapha Klaudia (Similar to Black Swan from Honkai Star Rail)

The rebellious daughter of a nobleman who punished her and turned her into a nun, even though it is a punishment, she feels very happy there.

 

Veronica Rapha Richmond (Similar to Nikke's Viper)

The receptionist of the adventurer's guild in the city where Razel arrived.

Known to everyone as the spinster beauty, she greatly hates adventurers for being greedy and rude.

 

Angie (Similar to St. Louis from Azur Lane)

A young commoner with dreams of getting to know the capital and having a better life away from her town.

 

Others:

Gelt (Similar to Torikabuto from Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Called the Red Spider. The leader of a criminal organization known as Black Spider which focuses on everything from murders to kidnappings.

 

Geldmud (Similar to Driscoll Berci from Bleach)

Second in command and right hand of the leader.

 

Geld (Similar to Larue from Jujutsu Kaisen)

Third to the world of the criminal group.

 

Griff Rapha Olston (Similar to Staffan Heivish from Overlord)

The most important baron in the kingdom, despite his lower rank and low education, he is one of the most feared men in the country.

 

Griffin Rapha Olston (Similar to Kamoshida Suguru from Persona 5)

The heir of Baron Olston, a young man with a bad personality and commits repulsive acts.

 

Gaelius Rapha Bronson (Similar to Odd Borzak from Fate Zero)

A count of the kingdom, a man of great influence and power, also hides dark secrets.

 

Ghost Troop:

Avenger (Similar to Mukaido Nanato from Platinum end)

Member of the second brigade of the Ghost Troop known as the Twelve Night Spears. His goal is to become part of the executives known as the Eight Adepts of Death.

His real name is unknown.

 

Racer (Similar to Nishioka Hajime from Blue Lock)

An arrogant young nobleman who was disinherited from his house and exiled from his country for unforgivable crimes. He wishes to return to his country and destroy everything in revenge.

His real name Christopher Fou Aldelight

 

Jet (Similar to Lutheran Barnett from Eminence in Shadow)

Faithful steward of his young master, after being thrown out of his house and country, he always accompanies him out of devotion.

His real name is Elim Fia Blackmore.

 

Big Pino (Similar to Spartacus from Fate Apocrypha)

Member of the evillest secret organization in the kingdom. A man of few words but who speaks with his destructive force, part of the second brigade of the organization.

His real name is Marius Chandler.

3