Chapter 0003 Become A Billionaire In Seconds
69 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh my God, which big company is this?” That’s awesome, isn’t it? ”

“Who are those two young men their boss?” How can I be silly and can’t tell? ”

“Of course it’s that well-dressed teenager.”

“……”

Pedestrians stopped and looked at each other with wide eyes and discussion, their faces full of envy.

“Oh my God, Chang Jun’s pen is also too big, right?” No, it should be arranged by Chang Jun’s parents, Chang Jun himself does not have this strength, his parents are really rich. The family is rich. ”

At this moment, such a thought sprung up in both Zhang Qian and Zhang Mu’s hearts.

There was also a thick sense of ecstasy and anticipation on their faces.

It’s really face-saving.

“Xiao Chang, your father is also too polite, right?”

“Chang Jun, did your father hand over the company to you?” Did you do the chairman? ”

Zhang Mu and Zhang Qian looked at Chang Jun with a smile at the same time, and the joy in their hearts overflowed.

“What?”

Chang Jun was a little confused, what were these two women talking about?

How can I not understand it?

Also, are these saluting staff members crazy? Recognize the wrong person?

He is not their chairman.

Han Qing’s eyes were closed.

The face was full of excitement.

When he saw the huge convoy earlier, his brain buzzed.

Inexplicably, there are a lot of extra memories.

Intermittent, hazy, extraordinarily vague.

It seems that because he loved to learn from a young age, he learned to be rich in five cars, became an expert in the field of batteries, obtained a lot of patents on batteries, and sold patents to obtain huge wealth.

Then he made some investments and started a company that seemed to be called Qingyun Technology.

The team is her own company, and the beautiful girl is her personal secretary, He Beibei.

But, of course, I can’t believe such a ridiculous thing.

However, when the motorcade stopped and all the staff greeted him, he understood that his memory was true!

To be precise, the game that was played last night was real, really changed its past.

My life changed completely.

But because I modified the past, I chose to keep my original identity.

So the trajectory of life has not changed.

Or married Zhang Qian, divorced today.

Thinking of this, his eyes opened.

His momentum also changed immediately!

His head is held high, his body is high, and his face is full of confidence.

The body exudes a strong sense of elegance.

A wave of majesty also rolled out and swept the heavens and the earth.

This is the unique breath and momentum of that kind of big man!

He said lightly, “No need to be polite. ”

This is clear and clear, it turns out that Han Qing is their chairman!

Everyone was stunned and shocked.

Also envious.

“Impossible, absolutely impossible!”

Zhang Qian and Zhang Mu’s faces turned miserable and shaky, as if they were drunk.

This was a real blow to them.

I originally thought that this convoy belonged to Chang’s family, but where did I know that it was actually Han Qing’s?

Chang Jun also retracted his neck, like a frightened turtle.

He was also terrified by such a huge scene.

Zhang Qian’s ex-husband, Han Qing, turned out to be a hidden rich man?

“Ho Bei Bei, tell them, the name of my company?”

Han Qing glanced at the Zhang family’s mother and daughter with disdain and said to the beautiful girl.

“Yes, Chairman.”

The girl took off her sunglasses, raised her face and respectfully agreed.

Soft duck egg face, big eyes, clear eyes, long eyelashes.

Cherry small mouth, shell teeth like jade, black hair like clouds.

Really nice looking!

Immediately she proudly said: “Our boss’s company is called Qingyun Energy Technology!” This is premarital property! It’s none of your business. ”

The people around who were listening were completely shocked.

Oh my God, Qingyun Energy Technology Company?

That’s for phone batteries.

Some of the batteries of Huawei, rice, five-star and other mobile phone companies are produced by Qingyun Company.

Nisshin Doujin.

Han Qing turned out to be the boss of Qingyun Energy Technology Company?

That’s awesome, it’s too!

“It’s not true, it’s not true…”

Zhang Qian and Zhang Mu’s faces turned miserable, still in disbelief.

5