Chapter 0008 Private Life Seems A Bit Messy
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Qing stepped aside and answered the phone.

Xu Siqi’s crisp voice immediately came out of the phone, “Han Qing, you are too bad, divorced for so long without telling me?” Don’t you want to marry me? ”

Han Qing was stunned, what is the relationship between himself and this woman?

Had he promised to marry her?

He shook his head, not daring to think about it more, and prevaricated a few words.

Xu Siqi didn’t seem very satisfied, and said with disgust: “You took Babe back to the villa again?” Pay attention to the body, you know? ”

Han Qing was completely speechless.

Does this woman know all too well about his whereabouts?

Did he have a lot of spies in his company?

“I don’t care how you are merciful, but if you get married again, the bride must be me.”

Xu Siqi said with disgust.

Han Qing: …

“Research has some eyebrows and can definitely change the evolution of human beings.” What do you think? Interested? Xu Siqi did not consider Han Qing’s silence, but said excitedly.

“Of course I’m interested, can you tell me what your eyebrows are?”

Han Qing said without hesitation.

If you have money, of course, you must care about the research of human potential and life extension.

Many billionaires have invested in research in this area.

Therefore, the concave door gambling king can live to be more than a hundred years old, and it will cost tens of millions of injections to prolong life.

Today, the difference between the rich and the poor is not only in wealth, but also in longevity.

Even if Han Qing did not awaken the new memory, he could guess why he wanted to associate with Xu Siqi.

Should be interested in her research.

“It’s not clear for the time being, and it only has eyebrows, and it will take a while to study, and I will return to China in a month and talk to you in detail.”

Xu Siqi said.

We talked for a while before we hung up.

Han Qing’s forehead was sweating.

Because Xu Siqi talked about some scientific and technological aspects.

But I can’t handle it myself.

It almost collapsed.

At this time, he also learned that Xu Siqi was engaged in research at a large research institute in the United States.

Come back two or three times a year.

I don’t know how I hooked up with her.

“Ding…”

The phone rings.

But Xu Siqi sent a morning exercise photo through WeChat.

Wearing black tights, tall and beautiful, sexy and feminine, the temperament is extremely noble.

Those big long legs, those long dark shiny hair.

And that beautiful face.

Combine them into a fairy-like picture.

Exude endless charm.

“How can there be such a beautiful person in the world?”

Han Qing’s eyes were blazing, and after changing his past self, he was indeed extraordinary, and the quality of the women he befriended was really high.

Life is also very different.

“Chairman, Miss Xu is pretty, right?” But you still have a few very close beautiful girlfriends no less than her…” Ho Bei Bei leaned over and looked at her, and said with a smile.

“Do I have such a great charm?” It also modified a little bit of habits in the past. ”

Han Qing was a little suspicious of life.

Immediately, he began to have a headache, and his private life was a bit chaotic.

In the future, we must deal with this messy relationship well.

“Master, answer the phone, the call is coming.”

Another call came in.

It was Wang Ning, a high school classmate, who called.

Wang Ning is also in Shencheng, working as a catering manager in a five-star hotel.

The relationship with Han Qing is very good.

“Han Qing, have dinner together in the evening, and have something to discuss…”

Wang Ning said an address.

Not far from Emperor One.

“Okay.”

Although he had already eaten, Han Qing still did not hesitate to agree.

……

Liyun Hotel.

5 star.

In a box.

Han Qing, Wang Ning, and a beautiful woman sat around in a circle.

This woman’s name is Zhang Qian, and she is also Han Qing’s high school classmate, she is not simple, super bully plus school flower in high school.

Graduated from Jiangsu and Zhejiang University, general manager of Tianxiang Company.

The annual salary is more than two million.

He is one of the best mixed people among his classmates.

After three rounds of drinking, Wang Ning solemnly said: “I want to start a business.” Otherwise I would not have been able to afford to buy a house for the rest of my life, my wife was pregnant, and I didn’t want to rent a house with my children in the future. The two of you are well informed, do you have any suggestions? ”

“Starting a business is a good thing, but now that the economy is in a downturn, entrepreneurship should be cautious…”

Zhang Qian said.

“Do you have any good ideas for yourself?” Say it and we’ll give you a reference. ”

Han Qing said.

“I want to do catering… Now there is an opportunity for the catering of this five-star hotel to be outsourced. My dad is a chef who does a good job of Hunan and Cantonese cuisine, and I’m in charge of personnel management…”

“Catering is a cash transaction, and the most difficult part of not collecting money is indeed a good choice.” And the Liyun Hotel has a good location and great reputation, if the cooking is good, the management keeps up, and there is no worry about making money. ”

Zhang Qian said affirmatively.

“But the other side is asking for too much, 30 million a month.” I have carefully researched and the profit is too thin. But there are still many people who are competitive… I made an appointment with the hotel boss to negotiate today, and you will help me talk about it later. All right? ”

Wang Ning said.

“No problem.”

Zhang Qian and Han Qing nodded at the same time.

“Thanks.”

Wang Ning took out his mobile phone and made a call to the hotel boss.

Then he said, “Mr. Zhong will come right away, but whether her boss is free or not will be confirmed.” ”

After a while, Han Qing’s mobile phone rang.

Take a look at the caller ID, Li Yun Hotel Zhong Zong, Han Qing has a strange expression on his face.

1