Chapter 0010 Worship
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Qian immediately smiled and said, “Manager Zhong, you must have recognized the wrong person.” His name is Han Qing, and he is a high school classmate and a manager in a company. Not your boss. ”

Her mind was so flexible that she immediately thought of such a possibility.

So, the tone is very firm.

“Yes, I must have recognized the wrong person.”

Wang Ning also muttered in his heart.

Looking at Zhong Xia like a fool, she thought that even the boss had confessed her mistake, and this woman did not seem so shrewd.

“My boss’s name is also Han Qing, a Wengang person, who has always been very low-key, and even his ex-wife does not know his details, although you are his classmates, of course, you do not know.”

Zhong Xia smiled slightly.

Then she looked at Han Qing and said with disgust, “Boss, you can explain.” ”

“I…”

Han Qing opened his mouth, and he especially wanted to scold the mother.

Are you still confused?

Explain a fart.

How exactly is that explained?

He rolled his eyes and said, “Or you can help me explain, otherwise there is a suspicion of pretense, that is not good.” ”

Secretly praise himself, he is so smart, the talent is here, although the memory has not yet awakened, he has also coped with such a difficult time.

You can even learn some of your own secrets from the side.

Even Secretary He Beibei didn’t know that.

“Then I’ll explain it to the boss.”

Zhong Xia pulled Han Qing to sit down.

Laughing and groaning, he said, “The boss is a genius and has been extremely intelligent since he was a child.” He also loves to learn. However, he is very low-key, obviously he can pass the entrance examination, he can go to a prestigious university, but he does not do this… He sold some patents, gained more than 10 billion yuan, founded Qingyun Energy Technology, and bought the hotel. Since the boss likes to hide his strength, what I said may not be comprehensive. Do the two understand now? ”

The two classmates were stunned! Shock inexplicable!

“It turned out to be the money from the sale of patents…”

Han Qing suddenly realized, and only then did he feel reasonable.

Some patents are very valuable, and more than 10 billion is not outrageous.

Ridiculously, he actually bought a hotel for more than 10 billion?

There is a suspicion of a loser.

“Han Qing, is it true?”

Wang Ning woke up after a while and asked excitedly and expectantly.

“Han Qing, it turns out that you are a billionaire?”

Zhang Qian’s heart was also trembling, and she asked in shock.

“It’s true.”

Han Qing smiled slightly, the wind was light and light.

However, a breath of Wang Eight was emitted and shot straight into the sky.

This is really big!

“Oh my God, it really is!”

Wang Ning and Zhang Qian were completely shocked, their minds were also blank, and the expression on their faces was particularly complicated.

The two of them are also young and promising, and they are better mixed among their classmates.

They’ve always been proud.

But the net worth does not exceed ten million.

Therefore, there is no house yet.

Han Qing, on the other hand, has a hotel with more than 10 billion yuan and a large company.

Worth more than 10 billion.

And it is earned by himself, the real rich generation.

Incredibly, he has always kept a low profile like an ordinary person.

How awesome is that?

What a high realm?

At this moment, they all have the urge to kneel down and worship.

“Han Qing, you are too bullish and too powerful, it turns out that you are the first cattle among your classmates.” I was so impressed. Please take more care in the future. ”

Zhang Qian’s face was red, and her eyes were watery.

“Han Qing, I won’t say anything about admiring you, Zhang Qian has already said it.” But you’re also too low-key, right? Disguised as an ordinary person, just gave me advice to contract your hotel catering department? Does that mean it’s okay? Then I will do a good job and will not let you down. ”

Wang Ning said excitedly.

“It’s a good feeling to be touted.”

Han Qing sighed in his heart, looked at Zhong Xia and said, “Do you think Wang Ning has the ability to contract the catering department?” ”

“Wang Ning has experience as a catering manager in a five-star hotel, his father is a chef, he has come to investigate, and we have also tried his cooking skills. It was nice. Zhong Xia said, “But there are still a few contractors, and their conditions are also quite good.” ”

“Then, under the same conditions, give priority to Wang Ning.”

Han Qing said lightly.

Zhong Xia nodded her head and said, Wang Ning is really lucky.

It turned out to be the boss’s high school classmate.

Otherwise, it is unlikely that he will contract the catering department.

“Thank you boss.”

Wang Ning looked ecstatic and grateful.

Although the price is not yet good, even if the price is not reduced, it can make money, which is much better than part-time work.

Moreover, this hotel belongs to Han Qing, as long as he does not make a big mistake, he is not afraid of being robbed of his job.

Then he poured Han Qing and his own wine glass full of wine, and raised his glass with both hands, “Big Boss, I toast you a cup and thank you for your care for me.” Do it first. ”

Immediately, Zhang Qian also smiled and said: “Big boss, I toast you with tea as wine and congratulate you on your brilliant achievements.” ”

“Of course you can’t drink tea, you have to drink it.”

Han Qing snatched the cup from Zhang Qian’s slim jade hand and poured the tea inside.

Wang Ning immediately tossed the wine upside down.

1