Chapter 0012 My Happiness, Others’ Pain
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This night, Han Qing was boundlessly happy.

Changjia company is a dismal cloud.

Chang Jun’s father, Chang Yusheng, sat in the boss’s chair in the office, his eyebrows wrinkled into a ball.

The mouth also murmured: “Why does Qingyun Technology cancel the cooperation?” ”

After thinking about it for half a day, he couldn’t understand it, and finally he began to call and asked flatteringly: “Manager Yang, do you have time?” Come out and sit down? ”

“You want to know the reason for the cancellation of the cooperation?”

“Yes, can you tell me?”

“Just ask your son.”

Then the phone snapped and hung up.

“Is it my son’s sake?”

Chang Yusheng’s face became very bad, and he immediately called Chang Jun to come over.

Chang Jun’s face was miserable and he was trembling.

I didn’t dare to look at my father’s eyes.

“What the hell is going on? Why does Qingyun Technology no longer give us orders? ”

Chang Yusheng slapped his hand on his desk and asked angrily.

“……”

Chang Jun fell to his knees with a stutter and told the reason.

“You you you this evil obstacle…”

Chang Yusheng was so angry that he suddenly rolled his eyes and fell to the ground facing the sky.

Unable to move.

“Dad, what’s wrong with you?”

Chang Jun was frightened and scattered.

After a while, Chang Yusheng was sent to the hospital for rescue.

Say it’s a heart attack.

……

Zhang family.

Zhang Mu and Zhang Qian sat on the sofa.

The hall is as silent as a cemetery.

The air was filled with oppressive breath.

“Is the investigation clear?”

Zhang Mu finally spoke with difficulty.

“Han Qingtian is a genius, who has been brilliant since he was a child, but likes to hide his strength, so he is studying in an ordinary university, and during his work, his performance is also very general, but secretly he is a super genius in mobile phone batteries, a top expert, he has obtained more than a hundred patents, sold some of them, and obtained more than ten billion.” Bought a five-star hotel worth tens of billions, the Liyun Hotel. He also founded Qingyun Company. He also bought a villa at Emperor One, worth $1 billion, and that Silbey was really his car, worth fifty million. Personal wealth is about 15 billion. Zhang Qian said tremblingly.

“15 billion? How is this possible? ”

Zhang Mu covered her chest in severe pain, her face was miserable, and her words were incoherent.

“That’s the truth, he’s low-key, hiding himself, and it’s become a habit. We don’t know his details, even his classmates, relatives, and teachers don’t know his details. He lied to countless people. Zhang Qian said.

“Why did he do that?”

Zhang Mu asked incomprehensibly.

“Maybe it’s to find a true love.”

Zhang Qian lifted her head and closed her eyes, remembering the bits and pieces of her relationship with Han Qing.

Remorse was corroding her soul like poison.

“Is it possible to win a lawsuit with him?”

A greedy light shot out of Zhangmu’s eyes.

“The patent was made three years ago, and the company was founded three years ago. The hotel was also bought three years ago. All are premarital property. He bought a car and bought a house with premarital property. And he had done premarital property certificates. It is important that the division of property column on the divorce agreement is clearly written: the wealth earned by each spouse after marriage belongs to each other and has nothing to do with the other. If I tell you, it will only make people laugh, and I am even more faceless, and I may even lose my job. ”

Zhang Qian said sadly.

“It’s too, it’s so bad, it’s just not human.”

Zhang Mu was so angry that she was about to vomit blood, and her teeth were about to be crushed.

“Forget it, I’m not good for him. It was I who forced him to divorce, it was I who resolutely refused to give him children. It was I who looked up to myself too much, thinking that I was paid more than him, and I looked down on him. But he forgot that if he had not quit his job, the vice president of the company would have been his, no, in terms of his ability, the small company would not have been able to fit his dragon at all. ”

Zhang Qian finished speaking, walked into the room like a walking corpse, and slammed the door shut.

“It’s all my bad, it’s my bad.”

Zhang Mu slapped her mouth fiercely again.

After dozens of slaps, she went to knock on Zhang Qian’s door again, hysterically saying: “Daughter, even if Chang Jun’s company goes bankrupt, there is still a certain family foundation, his people are also very good, he may be able to make a big career, can you consider continuing to associate with him?” ”

“His company went out of business because of me, and he hated me to the bone, and he wanted to kill me.” If you marry, can you marry him to try? See if you can survive for three days? ”

Zhang Qian’s indifferent voice came out of the room.

Zhang Mu immediately shivered.

At this time, she really understood the meaning of the idiom of chicken flying eggs.

She fell weakly to the ground again, regretting that her intestines were blue.

The golden turtle son-in-law with a net worth of 15 billion was pushed out alive by her.

“No, no, no, maybe there’s a way to get it back…”

Mother Zhang shouted in her heart, and then she said excitedly: “Daughter, Han Qing really loved you in the past, if we go to confess to him, he may be able to forgive us and remarry you?” ”

“Wash and sleep, don’t dream.”

Zhang Qian’s voice sounded like dead ash.

“Is it really irretrievable?”

Zhang Mu was in tears, and at this moment, she had the urge to commit suicide.

It’s so painful.

1