Chapter 0014 Resignation Even Bizarrely Than A Movie
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Qing walked into Xineng Technology Co., Ltd. and went all the way to the door of the general manager’s office.

This is the company he used to work for, and he came to quit his job.

Finding that there was no one in the office, Han Qing turned and walked into the secretary’s room next door.

Secretary Rowling sits gracefully in her office chair and reads the company mail.

She is 25 years old this year, a high-achieving student who graduated from Fuegg University, as charming and beautiful as a fox spirit, and exudes an intoxicating breath all over her body.

All the male employees of the company were interested in her.

Many employees deliberately pass by here dozens of times a day, just to peek at her a few times.

As the old saying goes: A wife is not as good as a concubine, a concubine is not as good as stealing, and stealing is better than not stealing.

And Rowling was the woman they couldn’t get.

You can only look at it a few more times to solve the problem.

“Secretary Luo, what about the general manager?”

Han Qing asked.

Luo Ling raised her head, “He went to the chairman to report to work.” You wait a minute. ”

Han Qing sat down across from her and began to play with her phone.

A faint look of surprise appeared on Rowling’s face.

In the past, Han Qing was not like this, and he had to look at her a few more times when he met her.

Come to her office and talk to her more.

How is today different?

She took out the mirror, looked closely, and found herself still as beautiful and enchanting as before.

Only then did he let out a long breath and asked curiously, “Han Qing, what did you do when you took a leave of absence yesterday?” ”

“Took care of a little bit of a private matter.”

Han Qing’s head did not look up, looking at the phone’s address book.

The main thing is to look at those unfamiliar names and notes.

Some memories may be activated triggered.

“What’s the matter?”

Rowling was even more surprised that Han Qing did not look at her, and asked in a voice that made people’s scalps tingle.

“I just went through the divorce formalities.”

Han Qing frowned and looked at a strange name and note—”Smith, 5,000 kilograms.” ”

“What does this mean?”

Han Qing was puzzled.

Modifying an attribute in the past is a completely different life, a different friend.

If you don’t keep your previous identity and memories, your current self is completely a new life.

However, that would be no sense of accomplishment.

So, the next time he revises the past, he still intends to use the same gameplay.

“You’re divorced?”

Rowling was surprised, but even more angry that Han Qing did not look up at her.

His eyes rolled and he said, “When are you going to get married again?” Is there a woman you like? ”

“……”

Han Qing prevaricated without a word.

Keep looking at your phone.

It seems that the phone is more attractive to him than Rowling.

“I don’t believe it…”

Rowling was so angry that her lungs were about to explode, and she got up.

Came to Han Qing’s side and bent down to look at Han Qing’s mobile phone.

The cool clothes opened in an instant.

The beautiful scenery is like a picture.

At the same time, she asked playfully, “Manager Han, what are you looking at?” ”

This time Han Qing simply did not answer.

Look at a weird photo and get carried away.

Against a bleak background, the void was densely packed with colored light, the earth was pitch black, and white bones and skulls could occasionally be seen.

“Could it be a picture of a painting?”

Han Qing muttered in his heart.

“Manager Han, what do I ask you?”

Rowling sniffled.

“Secretary Luo, don’t get so close…”

Han Qing said disgustedly.

Rowling was stunned, what’s going on?

Did your charm suddenly disappear?

She bit her teeth, boldly sat on Han Qing’s leg, put her arms around Han Qing’s neck, and said coquettishly: “Manager Han, do you have an appointment at night?” ”

Just then, the door slammed open.

General Manager Wei stepped forward and saw such a scene at a glance.

A thick anger appeared on his face, and a blade-like light shot out from his eyes.

The mouth also drank: “What are you doing?” ”

Rowling quickly jumped up and explained with a blushing face: “Just now I walked carelessly and fell on Manager Han’s leg, not what you think.” ”

“Han Qing, you are so bold.”

General Manager Wei Ken believed that the two were ambiguous.

It almost blew up his lungs.

Rowling was his secretary, and he hadn’t gotten it yet.

Han Qing actually got started?

Uncle can bear it, aunt can’t stand it.

“Bang…”

Han Qing slapped the table up, “Can’t you hear it?” Secretary Luo fell on my lap. ”

“You… He was fired and immediately went to the personnel department to go through the resignation procedures. ”

Wei Zong was trembling with anger and immediately made a call to the personnel department.

“I see you’re a Shabi…”

Han Qing sneered and walked outside.

He was going to quit his job, and the other party fired him, which was simply a doze to meet the pillow.

Because you can make up an extra month’s salary, twenty thousand yuan.

“Do you dare to scold me?”

Wei Zong grabbed Han Qing’s arm.

“Roll…”

Han Qing flicked it lightly.

Wei Guoqiang staggered backwards for more than a dozen steps.

I almost didn’t fall.

He was in his fifties.

Old arms and legs.

And Han Qing is in his twenties and has a strong body.

Where can he hold on?

“Do you dare to hit me?”

Wei Zong was so angry that he was going crazy, and his eyes turned red.

Like an angry old wolf.

“Secretary Luo, did I hit him?”

Han Qing didn’t panic and asked lightly.

Wei Zong immediately punched Rowling in the eye, of course, just wanted Rowling to testify and slander Han Qing.

That could make Han Qing suffer a big loss.

0