Chapter 0016 Teach The Old Beast A Lesson
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Qing was stunned, these lepers know themselves?

Shout out to your big brother?

Rowling was also stunned, like falling into a dream!

“What are you doing here?”

Han Qing pretended to know them and asked.

“Wei Guoqiang called me and asked me to teach two people a lesson. Give a hundred thousand rewards. I didn’t expect it to be the eldest brother and sister-in-law, and the bastard was simply looking for death. The bald head said flatteringly, “Big brother, you say, do you want to kill him?” ”

“If he dies, he won’t be able to do anything to you, so roll me.”

Han Qing waved his hand in disgust.

“Hey hey, as far as the strength of the big brother is concerned, killing him is like killing an ant, where we need to do it.” Big Brother Goodbye…”

The bald man finished his words flatteringly and left with his brothers.

“That old beast is such an asshole to use such a vicious means.”

Rowling said angrily, “Fortunately you know them, otherwise, the consequences would be unimaginable.” By the way, how did you get to know those rascals? ”

“I don’t know, maybe they recognized the wrong person.”

Han Qing said.

“Did you recognize the wrong person?”

Rowling cried and laughed, but did not ask questions, but said breathlessly: “Don’t teach that old beast, I can’t swallow this breath, you say, is there any way to teach him?” Let him suffer a little. ”

“Let me think.”

Han Qing took out a pack of cigarettes, drew one, and lit it with a lighter.

A look of thought appeared on his face.

After a while, he smiled evilly and said, “Rowling, do you think that old beast is capable?” Is it really suitable to be the general manager of Xineng Technology? ”

“That old beast has the ability to fart, and the management of the company is all done by me.” All his speeches are written by me. He will slap the boss’s ass, he will talk loudly, and he will harass the women of the company. You don’t know how many tricks the old beast used against me, putting drugs in the drink at one time; Take me to drink with the client, and try to get me drunk. Once he also touched my door and knocked outside, saying that there was something important to discuss… Fortunately, I was alert and dodged them all. Rowling said angrily, “After he couldn’t do anything, he told me directly, let me be his woman, and increase my salary to fifty thousand.” It’s disgusting. ”

“Sure enough, he is an old beast with a moral appearance but no ability.” Then we drove the old beast off the stage and made him cry out to his father and his mother, which was extremely miserable. What do you think? Han Qing said.

“Poof…”

Rowling laughed.

“What are you laughing at?”

Han Qing was stunned.

“Of course it’s laughing at you, it’s too unself-reinforcing.” Two of our fired staff members wanted to oust the general manager. Say it out and be laughed to death. Rowling climbed on Han Qing’s shoulder, “Dude, forget it, finding a place to drink is better than touching a stone with an egg.” ”

“Look at my means.”

Han Qing threw his cigarette butt to the ground and stomped on it.

Pulling Rowling into the door of the Sinhalese company again.

The security guard at the door did not stop him, apparently not knowing that the two were fired.

“Dude, what do you want to do?”

Rowling also went out and asked expectantly.

“You’ll know in a minute.”

Han Qing smiled mysteriously.

“Do you want me to expose how many women that bastard has harmed?” How much public money has been embezzled? Rowling said, “I have no direct evidence, it’s useless. Besides, the old beast was a good brother of the boss, the elder who worked hard together in the country. It was almost impossible to oust him from power. ”

“You don’t need to get out of the horse, you just watch from the sidelines, clap your hands and say fast.”

Han Qing said.

Soon, Han Qing and Rowling came to the door of the general manager’s office again.

Bang.

Han Qing kicked the door open.

Pulling Rowling strides in.

“Come and see the good play.”

“Contact the chairman.”

“……”

Many employees were extremely excited.

All stretch your neck to watch.

Others started calling.

“Do you have anything else?”

Wei Daomao sat in his office chair, and four tall and tall security guards stood on either side.

The tiger is full of momentum.

In such a short period of time, he was prepared to respond.

He is sure that he can get through this crisis.

Although please teach Han Qing a lesson, he dropped the handle.

But since Han Qing and Bald Head had a friendship, Han Qing did not dare to call the police.

Because the bald butt is not clean.

So, it’s the most private thing you can do.

“Old beast, you are so bold that you have invited someone to attack us.” You say, what about this? ”

Han Qing asked coldly.

“What do you want to do?”

Wei Zong did not deny it, and it was useless to deny it.

Very bare-knuckle said.

“I want you to roll out of the way and give up the position of general manager to Rowling.”

Han Qing said.

Rowling was stunned, Han Qing didn’t say that to her just now.

Is this the legendary lion with a big opening?

However, the position of general manager is not a child’s play.

It is decided by the chairman.

Even if Wei Zong himself is willing to give up, the chairman will not agree to her Rowling as the general manager.

So, that’s a joke.

She almost couldn’t stop laughing.

The four security guards also laughed very hard.

The staff members heard outside the door were all stunned! The excitement is extreme!

Because, the drama, more and more exciting!

0