Chapter 31: Are You an Angel or A Devil?
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't know what it was until I went upstairs into the box. The room was small, just enough for accommodating a red fabric sofa and a black plasma TV. That was all.

Seeing this, I finally understood what his thoughtful expression meant. He sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. “Take your time, I'll sleep for a while! Wake me up at the end,” he said.

Then he took off his coat and put it over his body as he lay back on the couch. He closed his eyes with his head resting on his hands.

I sat down with popcorn on my lap, deliberately distancing myself from him and leaning against the other arm of the sofa. It was better to be careful!

I didn't know the plot was different from what I thought until the movie began. I thought it would be a movie about revenge, and I expected the leading lady to have had similar experiences to me, to fall in love with her enemy, to be intimate with that man.

It was worth watching to see how to kill such a powerful man. When I finally saw the woman slowly tying the man to the bed, I held my breath and waited until she took out the ice pick.

"Your eyes are glued to the screen!” Jonathan's voice startled me. If he hadn’t spoken, I would have forgotten about him.

"Um......” I said with uneasy shyness. “Haven’t you been sleeping?” I asked.

“I was woken up by the noise,” he said and sat up on the sofa and looked at me with great excitement, then asked, “Is it interesting?”

"I just wanted to see it,” I said and focus my attention on the screen.

I missed the moment when the woman took out of the ice pick and thrust it into the man's chest! It was a pity that I didn't see the process!

"You seem very disappointed. Would you like to see again?" he said.

Before I answered, he had clicked the rewind button.

"Can I ask you a question?” I tried to speak to relieve my embarrassment, "Would you mind letting a woman tie you to a bed?”

“Unless I'm tired of living!” he answered.

I thought it over and asked, "What if the woman was me? Didn’t you say that I'm the only person you trust?"

It was until I saw the uncontrollable excitement in his eyes that I realized how silly my question was.

He leaned over, his arms on either side of my body, trapping me in a small space. His face was pressing against my ear and he said in a sexy voice with a slight smile, "If it were you I'd rather tie you to the bed and listen to you beg. That would be exciting." As he spoke, hot airbrushed over my ear, shivers went up and down my spine. The popcorn in my hands dropped to the ground.

Not only his language but also his eyesight was erotic, sparks were flying in his eyes. But the more he licked my ear, the more frightened I felt and curled up to hide, but behind me was the arm of the sofa, no room to escape!

His lips moved from my ear down my neck. It was gentle and slow. Sometimes he gently nibbled on my skin with his teeth, I was so startled that my stiff body gradually became limp and numb.

Once I read in a novel that a man would leave a hickey on a woman after they had intimate relations, I couldn’t understand that. Then, I felt the pleasant sensation that the pain brought to me, which stirred excitement in my body.

I just tried to push him away and cry, "No!" The word I wanted to shout was stuck in my throat.

Even my hand on his chest wouldn’t move. “Oh my god, what the hell is this place?” I thought.

"Would you like to try?” he asked. He assured me, "Don't worry, I will be very gentle, I won't hurt you." I swallowed, and my breathing began to get out of balance and I began to consider his words seriously.

I shook my head. It was not a matter of the pain but the fact that he wanted to do something indecent to me. No, if I gave him my body, everything would be out of control.

"I think you misunderstood my words,” he said. Then, he laid down beside me, he put one arm around my shoulder and the other hand lifted my legs onto the sofa, his bent fingers moved gently up to my thigh, finally to the inside part of my legs under my skirt.

He smiled faintly, his long fingers rubbing back and forth over my legs.

"Don't... " I said.

"So sensitive,” he said and seemed more interested and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

His fingers explored the underside of my slightly loose uniform with a gentle force and speed. His hands held my chest covered by the underwear, his fingertips whirling around. I bit my lip to muffle a shameful groan! The desire to reject became less intense

He seemed to find that I did not want to make a sound, so he kissed my lips and his tongue touched my gnawing teeth and then my mouth to silence my sweet, girlish voice.

The crazy kiss gave me the chance to groan freely. I moved my hands up his chest and slowly up to his back and kissed him, mimicking the first time how he kissed me. The tip of my tongue licked his and sucked his lips.

"Are you an angel or a devil?” he asked, his breathing heavy and disordered. He was no longer gentle, and I could not move anymore, what I could do was to seize his shirt with my fingers and let his hands move all over my body, provoking my sinful desire. My body was completely conquered by him.

0