1. A Cock-quest Begins
471 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her glossy, coffee-tanned skin shone in the dull light of the yellow lamp. The oily surface of her thighs, cushioned by the ruffled, fluffy bed sheets reflected condoms littered across the bed. Her thighs felt slick but soft and tender in my hands as I gripped them at each side. Each time the bed creaked, I could feel the warm chasm of her pussy slide up and down my rather erect cock, and the constant press of her slim figure upon mine. The only other sound that could be heard was the symphony of moans we created together.

"You're not allowed to cum yet" she said, her lucid green eyes baring into my soul, and her olive-painted finger nails, baring into the flesh of my shoulders. Her red hair fell from her shoulders into mine, and she leaned in for a kiss.

Now, let me tell you how I got here, because it's one hell of a story. Not to brag but, my cock had to go through a lot to get to this euphoric experience I'm in the midst of, the story begins with the plight of three virgins.

*One Month ago: August 1st"

"Summer's almost over man, it's never going to happen at this rate"

Vice took a vicious bite of his bagel. Four of us sat at the table. Perhaps, an unnatural gathering of individuals, but our physical dynamic was nothing the passing college students paid much mind to. Vice sat to my left, his medium length blond hair slightly windswept from the light late-summer breeze. He wore a t-shirt and flip flops, casual enough for this Saturday morning hangout, while still managing to look like something straight out of a Calvin-Klein promotional flyer.

"Well you never really put yourself out there, of course you're not going to get any action ", Said Serena.

She sat to my right, and brushed a bang of lengthy, jet-black hair that curled at the ends, out of her face. My eyes shifted from her angular, geometrically-blessed face to the massive pair of soft breasts that nearly spilled out of her tight black tank top. While not mammoth of any size, they seemed monolithic in contrast with her thin waist, which caused my eyes to continue downwards on this pilgrimage and observe her ultra-tight denim short shorts, with ripped black leggings covering the rest of her slender legs. My penis felt hot and I could feel it slowly rising, hard as obsidian underneath the soft fabric of my soccer shorts. I nervously shifted my chair closer to the table, to obscure everything from my torso down and prayed not a single soul would notice.

"Like you'd know anything about that, virgin" ,Vice smirked.

"Now now, you all are in the same boat. There's no reason to be snappy with each other" said Emi. Emi sat directly across from me. I actively tried to avoid looking her way. She was far and away the sexiest girl on campus. Platinum hair fell to her toned shoulders in a voluminous side part. She wore white sports bra, tight enough to suggest the two perfectly sculpted breasts it obscured, with a large, open denim jacket over top. It appeared as it was a cloak to a queen. Her athletic lifestyle led to a low body fat percentage, causing the faint outline of a six-pack to show on her torso. I couldn't see what she was wearing as a bottom, but god, I wish I could. She ran track, and there was one key element separating her from the three of us, despite her having been our friend since high school.

"Easy for you to say. Guys approach you and get to choose and fuck", said Serena.

"I don't get it man. We're hot, what have we been doing wrong" I briefly interjected.

"Serena's right. Vice doesn't put himself out there enough. If you want to fuck you have to be aggressive with it, you know? Think of it like when you were applying for your first job. You sent out like a hundred applications right? It's the same idea", said Emi. Her succulent pink lips frequently revealing ivory-white teeth.

"I mean I guess so but I don't even know where to begin with this. Every time I'm talking to a guy it leads nowhere." Said Serena as she sipped her coffee and adjusted her tight black choker.

"Say Serena, we're in the same boat, why don't we just become fuck buddies? said Vice, with a grin.

"In your dreams idiot" said Serena as she rolled her eyes.

"Sounds like you guys need… a bit of motivation to get you started" said Emi.

Right away they was a sweeter tone to her words here. They rolled off her tongue, honeyed and seductive. My heart began to race ever so slightly.

"Let's have a contest. From now till the end of the summer, keep count of the amount of people you fuck. Whoever has the highest number gets to fuck me." said Emi. She smiled, blue eyes shifting to each of us at the table. Time seemed to slow down, and I became less conscious of the numerous students walking past us as we sat outside the cafe. The clouds overhead in the azure sky swayed, and sun beat the umbrella positioned at our table. As if a primal energy was awakened within me, I suddenly felt ravenous. I wanted her slender hands on my cock. I wanted her soft pink lips on her cock. I wanted my hands underneath that pesky sports bra and groping her symmetrical tits. And most of all. I wanted my cock in every essence of her being. I wanted to fuck her.

"Deal" the three of us said at the same time.

"Well, this is exciting" Emi said"

And she proceeded to give us a very general guideline of how to go about finding sex. I got home in the evening, my sweaty fingers fumbling for my phone, and immediately downloaded the app she told us about earlier: Blaze.

 

Emi:

4