5. Tempt FM.
160 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vice scrolled through search results, quickly eying descriptions of each website. It was early morning, and he sipped his coffee as the sun
lit up his dorm. The sound of crickets chirping and the occasional train passing was the only thing he heard in the peace of the morning.
He had gotten desperate. It had only been a few days, but he had no matches on the blaze app. Surely he was behind in the competition.
And so he sought other sources of sexual encounter. One website caught his interest. 

"Tempt FM, Fetish and Kik social media website. That doesn't sound too bad. . ." and he clicked.

The webpage looked kinda sketchy. The background was black,  with the only image being a silhouette of a naked man and woman.

LOG IN
SIGN UP

 

And so Vice clicked the signup link. He input his information, and it began to make him select a few curious things.

Sexual ORIENTATION

He clicked "straight"

Looking FOR

He clicked everything

 

And uploaded a shirtless selfie to his profile, and clicked create.

"Whoah" he thought to himself. The homepage displayed status updates of website users, but the status updates were all women or men
talking about sexual encounters, some of which were accompanied with photos.  One photo had a pretty green-haired girl on all fours,
with a dog leash around her neck, as a group of maybe a dozen men of varying race and sized stood around her with black ski masks on.

He noticed a tab at the top of the website that clicked "create post"  

"Hmmm" he thought

He finished typing his post. 

Hi, I'm VKING45.  I'm a student at St. Steph's college. I live on campus and can host in my dorm. I am a virgin looking to hopefully gain some sexual experience with any women that are willing to play. I'm laid back, and mainly interested in sports and film. I have no preference as to what you look like, I'm just looking for some fun, spontaneous encounters. Shoot me a message if you're interested!

He alt tabbed back to the porn he had open, a fit older woman getting railed by a black man with an extremely large penis, and continued his edging session.

About an hour must have passed when he heard a "ding" sound. He tabbed back to Tempt Fm and saw a message notification. 

SuccubusDom691: Hey! I go to the same school as you actually. I'm quite interested in playing with guys who have little or no experience. I'd be interested in giving you your first sexual experience. And if it goes well, perhaps we can meet up again? 

Vice clicked on her profile. There was limited information, but she had posted a few photos over herself in black latex. She looked to be 
in hotel or motel rooms? And she was holding chains in a lot of the pictures. She was extremely attractive though. She had a sort of athletic build, with a slight hourglass look. She had blonde hair and blush skin, with large, natural breasts, and thick thighs.  Was this too good to be true? This was the jackpot!

VKING45: Oh wow! So it seems we're pretty closeby to each other. Yes, I'm totally down to meet. When are you available? Great pics btw

SuccubusDom691: Tonight. Come to my dorm.

She sent a map location. That was only a few buildings over. Less than a 10 minute walk across campus.

VKING45: Perfect! Ill see you tonight.

 

He stopped stroking. "No point in cumming now. I'm getting laid tonight! he thought to himself.

He had the widest smile on his face.

qGXaDDl.png

1