Truth-laced Lie
1.6k 5 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the edited recording Asmodeus responds with "You are indeed correct about that, I wouldn't tell anyone other then you that because I trust you" and as soon as the ambushed Asmodeus sees that he is filled with rage.

Asmodeus charged directly at his brother, grabbing onto him and taking off flying through the roof of his mansion with his brother in hand. Asmodeus threw his brother high up into the sky and he charged up as fast as possible going for a top speed gut punch.

His brother uses his wings to turn mid air and grab ahold of his sword bringing out part of the blade to block Asmodeus' attack in the split second he was given to react. This was the beginning of a sword vs fist air to air combat battle.

Asmodeus keeps making swift movements in violent flashes like lightning. His brother on the other hand was making soft and calculated movements with a lot of focus put into them.

His brother was directing the fight into a point where it looked like Asmodeus was ruthlessly beating down his weakened brother, even though that was all a plan to make him look bad. Asmodeus was too caught up in the moment to notice this though.

Viciously striking the traitorous snake he once called a brother, he got closer and closer to breaking his guard. Feinting a powerful blow to the front, he uses his wings and immense speed to gain momentum and strike from the weakened side.

Taking a direct hit his brother is sent backwards 10 feet (3.05 m) and his form was slightly disrupted. Quickly regaining his balance he changed his stance to a more offensive counter attacking style. Asmodeus' next attack was sent within an instant, a mere 10 feet (3.05 m) was nothing to cultivators of their level.

Asmodeus's brother redirected the flow of Asmodeus' energy and landed a slice on his back clipping part of his wing. Following up with another attack aimed at his heart which Asmodeus predicted. Instantly he nose dives for a quick escape out of the range of his brothers attack.

Asmodeus took this chance where his brother's strike was making its course to bolt directly at him and knock the sword right from his grip. Immediately after, with immense amounts of killing intent he grabbed onto his brother's throat and started to squeeze and suffocate him.

Desperately scratching, kicking, wheezing, and pleading with his eyes, Asmodeus's brother struggled to get air. Asmodeus felt a burning rage, sadness, and broken trust from how his brother betrayed him.

Suddenly, a voice calls up to them from below which snaps Asmodeus out of his immense rage loosening his grip on his brother's neck slightly.

The voice from below says "ASMODEUS YOU FIEND, I HAVE YOUR DISCIPLE HERE AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP NOW I WILL BEHEAD HIM RIGHT THIS INSTANT"

Looking down at the group of sect members below him he sees his disciple being held hostage by someone from his brother's sword sect. Blade to his disciple's neck who is currently wide eyed with a face full of fear.

Staring down at the group of people from his sect he yells to them to free his disciple, but this whole commotion distracted Asmodeus from his main problem. With a snap of his fingers Asmodeus' brother summoned his sword and delivered a fierce slash to Asmodeus' stomach knocking him out of the sky.

Stunned and winded, Asmodeus is trying to regain his composure and start flying again but he can't seem to do it. Bleeding from his gaping wound on the stomach he starts to pass out. He hears a laugh from his brother and he makes out his brother saying something about slow acting poison.

Next thing Asmodeus knows he is  barely conscious and unable to move, he slams directly into the ground after falling around 1k feet (304.8 m). Approaching his fallen body a group lifts him up and brings him to the center of the sect.

Together with the help of his brother's sword sect members Asmodeus is chained up in the middle of the sect, wings, arms, legs, everything bound by powerful chains made to contain demons. His fate was to be decided by the inheritor of the sect. His brother.... for some reason that's what's happening anyways.

Watching this whole story unfold was quite the spectacle to watch for Deimos but she just thought a few things were off about it. Deimos understood that the perfect lie was a twisted truth, and that this demon could probably make up entire sequences like this with enough time on their hands which this demon in particular had.

First off why was he only hit twice in the fight but he has many more scars and wounds? Second why was his brother, the owner of another sect aiming for head of a sect that doesn't even teach sword arts? Third, how did literally everyone in his sect not try to listen or even consider his side of the story? He was the sect leader for god's sake.

Deimos decides to speak up "I have some questions because you story seems a bit off"

For a moment Asmodeus' face was filled with a look of intense anger, but just as quickly as it was shown it disappeared. Through his telepathic communication he tells her "Ask away, I'll entertain you because its not like you're getting out of here without me released anyways"

This instantly reminded Deimos of how the qi restricted her access back when she entered the room with the doors to this chamber. She was trapped... how would she escape? She scanned the room and saw nothing, the room was miles underground inside a mountain.

Deimos looked at where the chains locking down came from and they were just linked to the wall. All of this in a completely enclosed space while still allowing for everyone inside to still breathe is impossible so there must be some sort of vent somewhere she can escape from right?

This is probably life or death.... which is more important that learning the answers to some questions.

88