Sakura chap 2
45 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

script for our webtoon

 

Next day

-Ari is already in school, sitting at her desk-

(A-inner mono)im so stupid. That damn Sakura toast flew out of her mouth and slapped my face  while she and I were trying to get into the school gates before being tardy. 

Oh whyyy did I decide to sleep in!? I could’ve avoided this toast burn)

-Ari glares at Sakura.-

-Sakura glances over- smiles waving hi-

-ari sighs, puts on a smile and waves back-

——-during lunch

(S)Ari you promised! You pinky promised that you will take me around to the market today!” Sakura reminded Ari.

(A-regretful) “ah, yes. I would never forget such a thing! Um… where do you want to meet?”

(S)“uh...I don’t really know where anything is, do you think I can meet you at the bus station?”

(A)mouth full of food nods “yesh” 

-Sakura smiles with glittery admiring eyes-

(A-inner mono) this is why I don’t want any friends…

——

After school at bus station

-Ari waits patiently for Sakura, Sakura's late-

(A-inner mono) this girl either got lost or killed on the way here. (Ari does a little nod) let peace be with you.

(S) Ari!!!(in distance running over in rush)

“Ari! Sorry I’m late!” (Hands on knees huffing and puffing) 

(A) (⊙_ʖ⊙).... “uh.. don’t worry you're not that late. '' I just came early just in case.”

(S)  “thank goodness, I thought you were gonna be so mad at me! I got lost and took the wrong bus to the station!”

(A) ...

(A-inner mono) How do you take the wrong… don’t all buses come back here?

(A) well .. at least you're here now, are you ready to go to the Market Market?”

(S)-nods vigorously- “Of course, I've been waiting the whole day!”

-Scene of them getting off the bus and in the background there is a little market with plain shops. Like in every average market-

-little scenes of Ari showing Sakura around the market doing different things-

-Ari and Sakura sitting on a bench eating something-

(S)“Ari look at that!”

-Ari looks at what Sakura is pointing at-

-Ari sees multiple ads-“uh.. which one?”

-Sakura stands up determined and pulls Ari to the posters- “this one silly!”

Ari:(⊙_ʖ⊙)

(A-inner mono) how in the world did she spot this from across the street-(it’s a little half sheet of paper among all the other ads)

-Ari reads the title- “BECOME THE STRONGEST”

(S) -points at a name- “this is my dream school! That’s where I can make a change Ari! It’s my first step. I know, I don’t have any powers, but that doesn’t mean I can’t attend! In this school, once you are in your set to change the world!”

(A) (⊙_ʖ⊙)... “oh you mean the Volkov Academy?”

—cut scene of ari’s devil and angel on shoulders—

Their monologue:

Angel: be supportive! It takes a good friend to get your brownie points!

Devil: be honest with her, that’s what a real friend will do! She can never get it, that school is only for the rich snobby power people that make fun of people like you and her.

-Ari massages her temples- “I-”

(S) “look Ari, for the first time it says they are doing a lottery system to let an average person like us to experience the school for a year!”

(A): “wow”

(A-inner mono) I guess someone is threatening them..(scene of like person figure threateningly standing)

(S) “let's go enter it’s worth a try!”

-Sakura takes out her phone- 

(S)you have to enter ari! Or else I’m not going to do it!

Ari-(⊙_ʖ⊙)-

(A-inner mono) is this girl serious!? Now I have to sign up for this crap or else I’ll never hear the end of it.

-Ari reluctantly takes out her average phone and scans the QR code with Sakura-

-cut scene to a website that locked security and it looks super professional-

(A)“at least it’s not a scam, the logo is real-

Explanation: different organizations have symbols that they claim, so when they claim their symbol it is their stamp that only they can access. Copyright is impossible, why? Magic.

(S) see! We have to give it a chance.

-Ari grumbles and reluctantly puts down her name, email, and ID- 

(A-inner mono) there is no way in high hell i'm going to get in. Do you know how many raffles I tried and tests I have done to get into an above average school!?

Sakura: if one of us gets in, we can’t be jealous! We are literally sisters and we should be happy for each other!

Ari:(⊙_ʖ⊙)

(A-inner mono) girl I just met you a day ago.

(A)Sure, I wish you luck! You deserve it more than me, with your goal and all.

(S) -hugs ari- “thank you Ari,I won’t let you down. I know we will be friends forever”

-Ari awkwardly hugs back- 

(A) uhh.. yeah..

—-

School break:

(A)  I must admit, Sakura is really easy to get along with. We have hung out pretty much daily. Just chilling, you know?

-Ari sighs- “I mean, I like having her as a friend, her personality is the exact opposite of mine so it kinda balances out. But-”

    -Ari massages her temples- I don’t know why but i’ve been feeling a bit off.

Maybe it's Sakura? That girl really is clingy. -spinning in her spinny chair-

I do have other friends than Sakura, it's just we have a silent agreement that our time after school is sacred and personal. That's all we introverts ask for and if we are up to it, on weekends we will spend like an hour together. 

Sakura is definitely an extrovert, she may not look like it but once she's comfortable around you then she unleashes.

-sigh, ari stops spinning and is a bit dizzy-

-phones buzzes and ari picks it up- -its the message saying she got in: congratulations on winning the lottery. A representative will be coming to meet with you shortly”)

-stares at the screen for a long time with her face (⊙_ʖ⊙)

Ari closes her phone, throws it on her bed, pauses, then goes back to get the phone and sits back down.

-Ding Dong- 

Ari’s mom: “ARI SOMEONES AT THE DOOR”

-ari slowly get up-  scene of her back facing reader-pushes open her door and fucking sprints like her ass is onn fire-

(A)”Mom get Dad! This is urgent!”-says this while she is running-

-Ari takes a deep breath and opens the door-

-In front of her is a cleanly trimmed  man in a suit with the Volkov emblem. His face is etched with a pro smile and he is ready to do business-

(Suit) “Hello Ms. Tanaka, I presume you have gotten the email? May I come in?”

Ari:”uh yes-”

Ari’s mom: “Ari what's so important? Your dads in the bathroom”

-Ari’s mom spots the ap- 

“oh”

(suit):“Good Afternoon Mrs. Tanaka, I am here to officially admit Ari into the Volkov Academies inclusivity program.”

Ari’s mom stares at the guy and then fixes her hair in a hurry “I hope ARI  didn’t cause you any trouble? She tends to do these things a lot that I just gave up. Of course the one day it's real, I look like this! Hahaha..”

Ari face palms mentally

(Suit): “No it is totally fine, would you like me to wait for your husband to finish before we start?”

-Aris mom soul leaves her body- “ah yes, sorry about that! Like I said it's an off day hahaha..”-Ari’s mom shoves ari forward “i'll get something to drink, Ari will show you a place to sit”

-Scene of Suit on couch sipping some warm tea while the Tanaka family is stiffly sitting on the opposite couch-

 “...”

(Suit): “The tea is lovely thank you.”

Ari’s dad wipes sweat off his forehead with a handkerchief. “Sorry Sir, if Ari did anything wrong-”

(Suit) -puts tea down- no not at all, like I said I have come here to congratulate you daughter.” Does a creepy businessman smile “I'm here to inform you all about what it is going to look like for Ari next year. 

-Ari takes a visible gulp- (inner mono): what did i get myself into.

(Suit): -taking out a small cube from who knows where, a hologram pops up of Volkov Academy- 

(Suit) Ari has been accepted to the academy to experience a life that is wholly different from her current. She will be taking classes with our students at our beginning level. These are our lowest rank individuals, which in turn means less risk to Ari. They have been informed that a normal student will be joining them so you don't have to worry” -Smiles at ari-

(Suit) The rep of the beginners dorm will greet you and show you around the first day, you will meet your teachers, and the principal themselves will welcome you after all that is done.”

(Suit) -looks at Ari’s parents- “In this contract” -pulls out a glittering piece of paper and a fancy fountain pen-

(A-inner mono) And I thought Sakura was extra.

(suit) It states that we will be protecting Ari’s safety, privacy, and schooling, along with acknowledgement that you are willing to let Ari be in our care for a years time”

-Ari’s parents stare at each other, then stare at Ari- 

(Aris mom) “wow, Ari, are you sure you want to do this? This is quite a jump from your daily life I’m worried that you’ll get homesick an-”

(A) “Mom.., Dad. You already know my answer. I’ve kept my grades, helped you around, and have never broken a rule. This is the one and only time I will ask something of you guys. All i want is to experience a different life than my average one” -serious but puppy dog face-

(A-inner mono) -look of defeat- I want to vomit from saying all that. Please save my dignity Mr and Mrs. Tanaka

(Ari’s dad) -sighs- “she's right, Ari has never done anything out of place. I think she deserves it”

(Ari inner mono) Yes! Your correct old man!

-And after consoling Ari’s mom for a bit her parents both reluctantly sign the form-

(Suit) -smiles business like- “Then it is settled. Welcome Ari to our first ever inclusion program, we will be happy to learn from you as well as teach you many new things.”

-Ari nods vigorously, you can see the excitement in her eyes.-

(Suit ) on our behalf, we will be sending you a ride to pick you up in a month's time. (school is on an island that's like as big as a city but like its on an island)

-good byes and suit leaves)

-Ari and her parents are silently standing in the living room with blank expressions-

(Ari’s mom) do you guys want chicken or fish for dinner?

 
0