Chapter 8: ClassLess!
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"BE NOT AFRAID! FUCKKKKKKK!" Leon wakes up from his unconscious state screaming. Leon huffs as he wipes the blood from his face.

He spits on the ground while swearing, 'Man, fuck that guy who said Death will be easy on you.' He looks around as he raises his one to smell his armpit. He retaliates immediately screeching, and jumping around like a monkey as he sees a maggot crawling in his shirt.

"EUGH! How long have I been here for?"

He jumps down from the corpse, almost snapping his leg.

"What the fuck?!" as he rolls around the ground catching his legs. He sighs as he slowly lets go of his leg, covering his eyes with his palm, 'I got the skill but This skill is pure torture.'

He looks over to his cut-off arm, "I gotta do something about this." as he tears his older shirt to cover it up.

'If it's the game I know, it's going to be miserable for me to continue.' He rubs his eyes and curls up his legs as he speaks, 'Status.'

[Initializing...]

 [Status window] 

[Player's Name: Leon 'Doomcraft' Kaiser]

 [Level: 5] [Unallocated XP: 0]

[Class: Dreadborne's butler]

[Secondary class: Identifiable after Level 5]

[Sub class: Cannot be specified.]

[Sub class: Low level/ Cannot be specified.]

Strength: 6
Dexterity: 5
Intelligence: 6
Vitality: 8
Agility: 4
Madness: 13

[Extra unallocated points: 11/none] 

[Skills: SSS+ Suicidal Return, Butler's Composer [lvl.2]

Leon huffs while covering his mouth with his one arm when chilling winds blow from the north side of the dimly lighted cave, 'My stats have gone by a lot. I still have 11 unallocated points.'

He takes a deep breath as he watches the system's dim pink and blue light flashes over him, "There it is. One of the shittiest skills out there, but this is a real-life scenario." He touches the screen, at the bottom of the status window, illuminating the wall of the cave while the shadow lingers and stretches but Leon's shadow seems to be not able to reach the end of the shadow.

[Suicidal Return (SSS+)

A skill regarded as a dark joke among the Comuthal, a group of horror gods.

This skill allows for resurrection under dire circumstances but demands the bearer to take their own life by their own hands as a condition.

The timing of the self-inflicted death is randomized, occurring either an hour past, a 12-hour difference, or a whole day difference.

The extreme stress placed on the human mind by this skill is considerable, with no other benefits granted. Suicidal Return remains perpetually active with no cooldown. There will be a Buff associated with each death.

Limitations:

Suicidal Return cannot be used more than 10 times within 24 hours period. Exceeding this threshold incurs heavy punishment.]

Leon slaps his knees as he laughs on the ground, before fuming out in anger as he punches the centipede's corpse, leaving a bruise on it. He kicks the corpse, "They fucking made the skill worse. Fucking GODS!" as he raises his hand in the air, screaming as his veins pop out.

"It was only called Recall Return, and the death should've been sudden but-

"..."

"The fucking update, before days ago."

[Butler's Composer has been activated.]

Leon sits down as he murmurs, "There is no meaning to cry over spilled milk. But what's with this skill now, it's so worse."

He looks at his pants and he dusts away the pants, stretching his back, looking over the sharp stone hanging from the ceiling and the dews that it drops to the moist soil.

'This might be the shittiest skill but I cannot beat it without dying. It's impossible for anyone unless they are fed with a spoon of luck by the god of luck themselves. There's no way I won't make a mistake.'

He wakes up and looks around. He opens his inventory to drink the mana and health potion.

[Health & Mana Have been replenished to almost 75%.]

[Status has returned to Normal.]

"Man, What the fuck? This doesn't even quench my thirst." He swings away the mana bottle to the ground but it bounces back, almost head-shoting him.

"Istria, give me a ticket."

[...]

"Wha? Istria, give me a ticket."

[Please call us system.]

"Us? System?" Leon laughs loudly, which echoes throughout the whole place.

"Just give me a ticket, Istria."

[No.]

Leon grabs the status window almost poking the hole on it, grinding his teeth as he screams, "What do you mean? No? I'm thirsty, let me in the waiting room."

...

[Tickets have been sold out!]

"What? No way! This fast." Leon shakes the status window, his mouth wide open. He wipes his status window, raising his eyebrows. 

He puckers his lips as he asks, "I don't believe you. Open Shop!"

[...]

[Sigh. The store has been opened by User "Doomcraft."]

He huffs as he clicks on the "Store" murmuring, 'This bitchass Istria said "Sigh." He swipes and swipes and stumbles across a light green ticket, smirking at the items that he used during his game. 

"Hmm~ What more should I buy?" He says as he fails to notice that he has only three gold coins on him at the top corner of his shop. He taps on a heated jacket, buying in an instant. He automatically equips a jacket, almost a long coat for his height, black and striped red belts ranging all from the side.

"Now, for a ticket." Leon swipes and clicks on the ticket icon. He swipes his nose as he fantasizes about sleeping a whole lot. 

"1 gold? Okay!" He taps it, just for it to wiggle.

[Insufficient gold!]

...

Leon taps it again and again. 

"I have a single gold in my inventory though, it's stupid."

"Istria, What the fuck?"

[Due to a single ticket being available, the price has rocketed up to "16 Golds"]

...

Leon's face curls up, his mouth wide open, "16 golds?!!!!! Suddenly!!!" Leon looks over to the corpse of the centipede and looks over to the status.

"Istria, I killed this bigass centipede. I should have more than 16 golds."

...

[The Creature Shouldn't have been defeated in the tutorial Stage. No golds are allowed for the creature.] 

'That's not my problem!" spreading his hands.

[Not mine either, Anomaly.]

...

Leon's veins almost pop and he points to the status, "Where the fuck do I complain?"

[Oh no! The last Ticket has been sold.]

Leon grabs the panel and sways it around like a child who has just gained a lollipop but doesn't know that a big truck is coming towards him. He laughs manically while sweating profoundly, "You're kidding me right?!!!!"

Leon grabs his head while his mouth fumes vulgar language like a printing machine, completely hopeless.

"That means I have to wait for another---

[Announcement to all Players!

The last ticket to the world of Devourer IIX has been sold. The gate to the other world is closed. Congratulations to you all who have survived.

The players, who haven't crossed the world will have to wait another 14 days without the shop function.

The amount of players that crossed the tutorial has been updated.]

Leon sniffs as he caresses the ticket that has been sold. He cracks his knuckles and swallows something while licking his dry lips. His eyes, glowed red while his childish act was completely gone. He smirks while swinging his arm, "Now that Istria won't be keeping an eye on me! There is going to be a lot of traffic in the devourer IIX and the next batch of players!" He jumps up and down, warming his body up,

'I need to get that hidden secondary class plus bathe in that heavenly pool within 14 days.' He licks his fingertips and puts them up in the sky.

"Ah, there it is!" He launches himself over toward the darker parts of the cave where the chilly wind is coming from.

1