антагонист
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, that's nice." Leon's eyes fixated on the double pink moon rise, right after the beautiful orange sunset was gone.

They have been walking for some time, along the edge of the beautiful garden, every corner is a canvas painted with vibrant hues that seem to pulsate with a life of their own. Neon flowers burst forth in a riot of colors, their petals unfurling like kaleidoscopic fireworks against the backdrop of twisting vines and foliage.

Rosalyn speaks, "Keep looking into it and you will be eaten."

As you step further into this surreal place, the air feels charged with electric energy, sending tingles down your spine with every breath. The ground beneath your feet seems to shift and sway, as if in tune with the hypnotic rhythm of the garden. 

Leon looks around before reminiscing, 'I can't believe this place is still alive, when I was on her quest, this was a rundown where Celestia remained while her mind consumed her.'

He rubs his chin for a while before his face brightens up, 'I can experience her backstory right in front of my eyes, not on some shitty slideshow they made for a Celestia.'

Tristan is stealing some glances at Leon who seems to be acting like a lunatic murmuring something.

'W-what is he doing?' He watches in awe, as Leon looks here and there fast at everything he sees.

He walks up to Leon, "A-are you okay?"
...

Leon looks at Tristan while shaking up, "I need to soak every image into my brain if this is a dream."

While Tristan is shaking Leon up, Rosalyn suddenly stops. She stops on her track before a gate opens and speaks in a bold voice,

"Dreadbone familia, One of the strongest in the Devourer's empire. The familia rosen purely by discipline, integrity, and strength."

Rosalyn speaks with her nose so up in the sky, with her chest full of themselves. Leon smirks and looks around but it's working, the kids are inspired by it. Leon raises eyebrows and scuffs, 

'Strongest with only integrity, discipline? Bullshit. This family is doomed, fueled purely by violence, drugs, and corruption and due to the Patriarch himself.'

Rosalyn tries to speak, but somebody pats on her shoulder. She suddenly turns back before kneeling immediately.

"Glory to Dreadborne. I greet the two young daughters." Rosalyn speaks in a bold commanding voice, following all of the knights who force the kids to kneel and kneel themselves.

Rosalyn without raising her head, points toward her with her palm facing upward at the small girl holding some kind of Voodoo Doll, her short and layered style, soft waves and a little bit of curls, and blunt-cut bangs, Cordelia's haircut emphasizes her proud and smug face. Her purple hair shimmers through the pinking light of the moon.

'Cordelia Draven Dreadborne, the fourth daughter.'

Rosalyn tries to speak but Cordelia stops her, "I want him as my servant!" while pointing at Tristan. He looks around before pointing at himself awkwardly. Cordelia nods while hinting at a mischievous smile.

Tristan looks to the side, towards Leon, and whispers, "I-I am going to be alright, right?"

Leon looks at him with a teardrop in his eyes and whispers back, "You probably will be fucked."

Tristan looks back at him, with a surprised face, "What do you mean-

Rosalyn speaks again while pointing at the other one, "Cyra Draven Dreadborne, the Third daughter." She points at a bigger girl, around the same age as Leon, thirteen. Her hair was woven beautifully like wool from her side and interlocked together, while the rest of the hair was free with some pearls binding them, not to flow very freely.

She has a kind face, almost angelic to look at. The kids, even when warned not to look at her, were mesmerized by her.

Leon thinks as he hides himself a bit, 'That sadistic girl trying to act like a human.'

Tristan shakes his elbow, poking Leon, and whispers, "Why are such important people of the house, here to see some random kids?"

Leon whispers back, "The more servants they have, the more authority they are given."

Tristan nods his head, "That's why huh? Hey, but Earlier you said I'm going to be "Fucked" What do you mean?"

Leon puts his index finger trying to shush him up. Leon is anxious as he looks around hurriedly, in search of someone.

Before the footsteps come around, each step causes Leon's heart to jump around.

Rosalyn speaks, "A-ahem, The second daughter, Celestia Draven Dreadborne."

She appeared before him, her presence like a ray of celestial light piercing through the darkness. Celestia. Her beauty was breathtaking, her aura radiant, and for a moment, Leon felt as though he were in the presence of a deity, aphrodite herself.

But it wasn't just her appearance that captivated him. No, it was something deeper, something transcendent.

Leon had always been drawn to Celestia, not out of romantic desire, but out of a profound sense of something otherworldly. She was just a character in a game, but not anymore; she was a symbol of perfection, a being to be worshipped and adored.

As Celestia looked upon him with eyes that seemed to pierce straight into his soul, Leon felt a surge of emotion, unlike anything he had ever experienced before. It was as though his entire existence had been leading up to this moment.

Her curly white hair outshined everyone while her long eyelashes and orange-colored irises pierced through everyone's soul.

The kids gulp before talking slowly, "Don't choose her. I heard she tortures her servants so much that everyone dies."

"Yeah. The queen of Bad luck." Some whisper.

"I even heard she had ninety-nine assassin attempts on her." The kids gossip.

Tristan's face gets down, as he rubs his arms with his eyebrows twitching while looking at Leon, who is mesmerized by Celestia. Tristan tries to shake him up to snap out of it, but Leon doesn't even budge.

"H-hey Leon--

Rosalyn speaks again, "Now! Kids, Choose whom to serve."

Cyra whispers slowly while caressing Celestia's Hair, "This year too, no one will be joining you." Celestia makes a fist keeping her poker face.

After a while, Everyone has chosen a side except Leon. There is a crowd of servants for Cyra and Cordelia lining themselves before them. Celestia's eyes are low and moist, her fists extremely tight. 

Cyra speaks towards Leon, kneeling. 

"I heard you were the strongest among all of these things and the only butler. Become my personal Butler, why don't you?" Cyra extends her hands with the white glove, with a kind smile. Some kids are fawning over her.

The purple-haired girl, Selena was with Leon and Tristan in the haystack room, and the cart, stumped her leg on the ground murmuring, "I am the only mage here, stronger than him and she's trying to win him over? hmph!"

Leon ignores the hand. leaving Cyra stunned. Even the knights and Rosalyn herself are surprised.

Cyra's smile wavers slightly, but she quickly recovers, nodding. "How dare that-," she sighs saying that, a hint of malice in her voice. She withdraws her hand, folding it neatly over her chest.

Celestia looks over to Leon's face, "My butler?" she says with a poker face.

Leon tries to talk but his voice gets stuck, and not a breath comes out. He takes a deep breath before he tries to talk again.

Um... y-yes," Leon stammers, his voice barely above a whisper. He fidgets with the hem of his shirt, unable to meet Celestia's eyes directly. "I-I mean, if... if you think I'm capable... then, um, I'd be honored to... to serve as a butler."

His words hang in the air, the silence stretching between them. Leon can't help but feel a rush of anxiety. 

[Butler's Composer has been activated.]

'Now you fucking activate? Fucking thing is a passive skill but eugh!' Leon thinks as he cringes at himself. 

Cyra stares at Rosalyn. She keeps her head down, while Cyra bites her underlips.

Celestia notices the symbol on Leon's neck shine.

Her voice stammers but she speaks again, "Are you sure?" 

Leon smirks and speaks with more confidence now, "I am a dozen times better than all these people. If you don't choose me, there is no one beside me. Plus it's a win-win situation for us."

Celestia looks down at Leon's glistening red eyes in the pinkish light, she smiles a very little bit before going back to her poker face, "Win-win, how?"

"You get a brilliant and 'charming' butler, I get a liege who will conquer the world with her might." Leon bites his tongue a bit while speaking.

Celestia smirks.

Cordelia tugs Cyra's skirt, "I've never seen older sister laugh! She's pretty--

Cyra flips her coat and walks away while ordering her servants to come.

Celestia puts her hands in her pocket. She rambles her pocket before pulling out a pair of gloves and dropping it into the hands of Leon.

"What's your name, butler?"

"Leon." He replies with a big grin on his face.

0