Prologue
178 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the sound of the birds singing their beautiful song through their chirping in the morning, I woke up. My tiredness could not be described in words.

After my little game that lasted the whole night, I fell asleep as soon as I arrived home through my window. Normally, I would not play games outside at night, but that's mostly due to my age and my need to sleep more. But, everything has an exception, doesn't it?

I pull off my duvet and stand up a little too quickly for my body's liking, making my head spin and my eyes see black. Oddly enough, instead of feeling disgusted by this, it actually feels kind of refreshing, though my mind is groggy and clouded. As I look around my room, I take in the rose-red walls, that reminds me of the happenings of last night.

Everything in my room was a different shade of red, even the light's in the ceiling gave off a soothing red and warm glow. If you still haven't guessed it, my favourite colour's red. It gives me this ecstatic feeling of warmth and love. That is probably also the reason for me playing these types of games. Whenever the red colour splashes upon walls, ceiling, floors or any kind of object, my stomach feels full of butterflies and my mouth automatically opens into a beaming smile.

Oh, and the screams. They're like music in my ears. Screams just add onto the satisfaction of being able to paint whatever you want with red. There's nothing better in the world than the feeling of accomplishment. The feeling that this is the right thing for you, and you should be proud. No matter how many times I do this kind of stuff, I simply cannot stop. I'm addicted, so to say.

I feel like an artist whenever the red splashes everywhere. I feel like myself. It's the only way to express my true feelings.

 

Announcement

Hi! So this will be my first try to write some horror/gore. Don't expect much though as I've never written anything like this. Also, don't expect consistent updates, as I'll update whenever I feel inspired to write another chapter. Hope you enjoy!

7