Episode 11: Uprising
98 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 Years Later After The Death Of Invincible Man. In Micro City, a teenager walked into a pharmacy he pulled out a gun. "Put The Money In The Bag" he yelled. "no" said the Cashier. "do it now or I'll shoot you" said The Teenager. "do it" said The Cashier. "looks like you got a death wish" said The Teenager. When The Cashier looked The Teenager in the eye he pulled the trigger. Blitzwing slapped the gun. Blitzwing punched the teenager and threw him over the counter. When The Cashier ran Blitzwing jumped over the counter and took off the ski mask. "you're just a kid what are you doing with a gun" said Blitzwing. "go" said Blitzwing. "let me take this" said The Teenager. "where do you think your going with that" said Blitzwing taking the gun. When Teenager ran out the store "I don't want to see you again" said Blitzwing. "what happened to The Anti-Heroes" said The Cashier. "we were broken after Invincible Man died" said Blitzwing when he had a flashback. When Queen Slayer, Heartgirl, Blitzwing and Speedwick moved all the boulders Mr. Breaker, Zodiac Man, Spark and Heatbomb blasted the boulders. When the boulders were moved they found Invincible Man's dead body with scars, dust and blood on him. "no" cried Queen Slayer. When Queen Slayer hugged Invincible Man's dead body. Zodiac Man and Heatbomb mourned his death by looking away. Mr. Breaker looked devastated. Speedwick and Spark hugged each other letting a tear drop. Heartgirl and Blitzwing comfort Queen Slayer as she cried harder and harder. When Blitzwing looked at The Silencer walk away he looked back at himself. "I'm sorry" said Queen Slayer. Present Day At Clarkson Mercy Funeral as Lenora walked up first to the casket and kisses him goodbye. When Parker walked up "see you again" said Parker. When Ashley walked up she tried to heal him back to life but the damage was too powerful this time. "I tried" said Ashley. As Cassie and Johnny walked up "a great man" said Johnny. "he can rest now" said Cassie. When David walked "your in a better place now" he said. "An Inspiration to all" said Marlin. "A Great Hero" said Hank. When They all walked out and said their final goodbye "hey" said Ashley. "hey" said Hank. "quick question" said Ashley. "yeah sure" said Hank. "if you were to say the least trustworthy member of the team who would it be" said Ashley. "well the Batman wannabe himself Blitzwing" said Hank. "I know his secret" said Ashley. "let's take him down Ash" said Hank looking at Parker talk to David. In A Car Ride Home "you okay" asked Cassie. "yeah of course you" said Johnny. "great" said Cassie. When Johnny sighed he turned on the radio. "you sure okay" said Cassie. "Yeah" said Johnny. "I know something is wrong you sure you don't want to talk about it" said Cassie. "no" said Johnny when he drove up the hill. When Parker opened up his trunk he saw a bunch of guns. When he turned around Deathtouch choked him. "you betrayed us" said Deathtouch pulling out a blade. "your really going to kill me" said Parker. "what do you think" said Deathtouch. "takes those guns out my trunk" said Parker. "give me Invincible Man's body so we can finish the mission" said Deathtouch. "what mission" said Ashley spying on him with Hank. "we buried him find Clarkson Mercy" said Parker. When Deathtouch left "let's go" said Ashley when she and Hank walked up to Parker. "hey do you know where Lenora went" said Ashley. "home why" said Parker. "cause she was my ride but she disappeared" said Ashley. "can we get one with you" said Hank. "sure" said Parker closing his trunk getting in the car. When Deathtouch pour resurrecting dust Mr. Breaker and Heatbomb appeared. "what are doing" said Heatbomb. "bout to kill you" said Deathtouch pulling out his sword. "move away from the tombstone" said Mr. Breaker aiming his ray gun. "do it" said Deathtouch. "okay you asked for it" said Mr. Breaker blasted a ray beam out of his gun. When Deathtouch fell back Heatbomb ran up to him. Heatbomb punched him with a fiery fist. When Deathtouch swung Heatbomb blocked it. Deathtouch pulled out a uzi. When Deathtouch shot his uzi Mr. Breaker shot his ray guns. The Ray Blast teleported the bullets away. When Deathtouch pulled Mr. Breaker he fell on the ground. When Clarkson turned into Invincible Man's destroyed costume he busted out the grave. When Deathtouch grabbed his sword he left. Heatbomb threw a fireball at Invincible Man but he flew pass him flipping him on the ground. When Heatbomb pulled out his phone he called Lenora. "hello" said Lenora when she answered her phone. "it's Invincible Man and Deathtouch he flying away" said Heatbomb. "what do you mean" said Lenora. When a train exploded and half of it fell of the track and hit a car "I'm going to call you right back" said Lenora suiting up into Queen Slayer.

      Next On The Anti-Heroes 

0