Trial 20: Tsukiha
1.3k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Hiro went to Familiar forest, fought a legendary beast then made her your familiar. After that, you went to another world to kill those dangerous creatures for nearly twenty days. If that wasn't enough, you also outplayed Tiamat, the strongest Dragon King in existence and formed an equal contract with her."

Sona stated while resting her chin on Hiro's chest while her left hand caressed his face. Sona was pretty embarrassed at first. But remembering that he'll be leaving soon, she wanted to relish every second of their time together.

"That sums it up."

Sona stared at his face before letting out a small sigh. "So I take it you may not be coming back to peerage."

"...Yeah, I don't think you can even use evil pieces to reincarnate me now. The skills I can use number in a dozen and all of them are top-class."

More so I like freedom… I hope she doesn't take it as an offence…

Oddly enough, instead of being angry, Sona's eyes lit up as her face came close enough for him to kiss her if he moved a bit closer. 

"Perfect!"

She nearly yelled in excitement, startling Hiro, who never saw her like this. As if realizing her mistake, she moved back and buried her head in his embrace.

His heart skipped a beat at her cute behaviour. In the end, he forwent any chance to remark and asked, "What is perfect? Can you explain?"

"N-Nothing… my parents would never agree to my marriage with a pawn."

Her barely audible voice didn't escape his senses. Smiling, he raised his body.

"Look here," he said, pointing at his back.

Sona's eyes widened, shock and surprise lingered on her face for a brief moment. She calmly analyzed the pure white wings formed by unknown energy on Hiro's back. 

"Six wings, High Class… You really surpassed me in only twenty days."

Although she was ranked as a High-Class, it was not her power. All Heirs who have yet to master their inherited powers ranked in this class even if their strength is far from it.

Hiro adopted a smile on his face and gently caressed her cheeks. At these times, Elans's memories really came in handy.

"I'll need to become strong to complete my Sona's dream. So I don't plan to stop until I am strong enough to protect this small happiness of mine and survive in other Records."

Sona was fascinated for a moment. Noticing him coming closer with slight mischief in his mesmerizing blue eyes, she couldn't help but blush and close her eyes while tilting her head up.

Hiro for the second time experienced the intoxicated feeling of kissing her lips. He ended it shortly or he might end up becoming an addict. Though the couple wanted it to last eternally.

"Can you announce my resignation from the pawn position? I didn't tell anyone in fear they brand me as a stray. I already have a lot on my plate cleaning up records. I don't want to fend off those High Class Devils if I can avoid it."

"It shall be done. I think nobody would dare to call you Stray unless they want Okaa-san's wrath."

He shuddered thinking about the smile of Lady Sitri whenever he disobeyed her. "Yeah… Lady Sitri is scary sometimes."

Sona chuckled lightly at his reaction. "Okaa-san will support us being together… She always encouraged me to take you first and please... stay well in Asgard. Some Gods there are pretty bad-tempered."

"Okay."

Especially Loki and his children…

He adopted a serious expression and stood up from the bed. It took every bit of his courage to not look back.

Love is really a double-edged sword… he thought as he eventually sneaked a glanced at her before disappearing.

Sona wanted to stop him from going. However, the thought of holding him back halted her. In the end, she let out a sigh. 

Why did it have to choose Hiro? I know I should be happy that he finally answered my feelings… and that Tsukiha girl is really something…

She shook her head and headed back to finish her work at Shitori Corporation.

***

Hiro arrived at Tiamat's home which was located inside a cave. He could've directly teleported inside but as a gentleman, he gave them privacy and knocked on the door.

Soft footsteps sounded on the other side and *Click!* the door shot open and a silver-haired girl flew out.

"Hiro!" 

"W-Who?" he asked the small girl rubbing her face on his chest.

She looked up and pouted, her shining blue eyes showing a bit of anger. Stepping back, she performed a twirl in her white sundress. Her silver hair tied in a side ponytail danced in the air creating an adorable sight.

"We are Tsuki. How do we look now?"

Her answer stunned him. The silver-haired girl of 13 or 14 nowhere resembled the mythological dragon-bird.

"Tsuki? But how…?"

"Now you have to take us with you! We won't stay here alone without Hiro!"

"If you dare reject her now, I'll show you why people call me Chaos Karma Dragon," Tiamat threatened as she walked out of the door from behind.

"...Of course. I never said I'll not take her with me in this form."

"Yeah!"

Tiamat shook her head at the girl jumping around cheerfully and placed her hand on Hiro's right shoulder with a soft gaze brimming with pity.

What is with her? What is she pitying me for?

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'll be busy so call me when you want to go to that Record world. I need to pay off my debt to Green Maou. He'll nag me to death if I directly asked for four months vacation."

"Green Maou? You mean Ajuka Beelzebub?"

"Yeah, that one. Though he is calm most of the time, when it comes to research he is nothing less than a madman."

"Okay, Tiamat… onee-san."

He was about to address her as only Tiamat but the sweet smile on her face reminded him of Sona so he hurriedly added onee-san.

"Good and Tsukiha take 'good care' of Hiro."

Tsukiha patted her chest, her eyes burning with confidence. "Leave it to me~! and Hiro... Why do we smell a woman's scent on you?"

Yandere Vibes? xD

http://imgur.com/gallery/X2ksQLl (Tsukiha's pic. I couldn't find any better which suits her.)

25