Trial 21: Human World
1.2k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tiamat took out a bracelet out of nowhere and wrapped it on Hiro's hands with a mischievous smile.

"Use it when you return from Asgard and it's the cue for me to leave."

She made a magic circle and disappeared. Tsukiha at Hiro's silence repeated her question.

"Why do We smell a woman's scent on you?"

Hiro flinched at Tsuki's question before sharply gazing at her. Her expression was really familiar to him. Lady Sitri made the same expression when she found that Lord Sitri was having an affair with one of the maids.

Having a mistress or two was as natural as breathing in the Underworld. Still, it didn't mean that women like Lady Sitri won't be jealous and furious…

Back to the topic, he couldn't help but smile wryly at Tsuki. She was too naive for her own good. Tiamat seemed to have never taught her anything regarding relationships between men and women.

"I confessed my feelings to Sona… and she accepted it."

Tsuki's eyes widened in surprise before she angrily glared at him. She ignored the suffering in her heart and asked, "Sona? Your former master?"

Hiro noticed some gloominess in her voice. Placing his hand atop her head, he transmitted origin energy in her body. The origin energy brought a soothing warm whenever he ate the origin candies.

It should feel the same…

Tsuki's face softened. No, it completely melted. Her hands wrapped around his waist and tightly clung to him. He let out a bitter sigh.

Why didn't I notice it before? She is definitely in love or at least has a crush on me…

All of his actions became a bit chaotic after absorbing Elans's memories. If it was him before, he might have taken years to even realize his own feelings for Sona. At that time she might be already married to some High Class devil.

Just the thought of Sona kissing someone else shook him to the core. He noticed Tsuki looking up with an innocent smile on her adorable face.

She will become beautiful enough to rival Sona's beauty…

"Say ahh!"

"Ahh? Mmm..."

He stuffed her face with an origin candy which she immediately began chewing with shining eyes. She released him and ran inside the house.

He took the time to examine the bracelet. It was thin but heavy, celestial blue covering its outer side with a dragon breathing fire carved on it.

Did she make it from her own scales?

"Hiro! How does this look on Us?"

He tore his gaze away from the beautiful bracelet and stared at Tsuki lifting the brim of the sun hat resting on her head. The white hat was wrapped with a blue ribbon, which fitted with her all-white attire.

Hiro raised his hand with a thumbs up which brought a rather smug smile on her face.

"Let's go to Asgard."

***

One day later, Hiro and Tsuki found himself standing face to face with a bearded tall man with white-golden hair and golden eyes. Dressed in a white suit as if he was ready for some occasion.

Surrounding them were more than a dozen women donned in an armor, glaring at Hiro for some reason.

The man was no other than one of Odin's sons, Vidar and the women were the Valkyries of Asgard...

Let's go back to yesterday when Hiro and Tsukiha teleported to Europe. His goal was to use Elans's magic circle to enter Asgard. As for the location of the magic circle…

Looking at vibrant Tsuki, he smiled and teleported in a street away from his destination. Clasping Tsuki's hands in his, he came out on the street in Europe. The sunlight fell on his face, forcing him to close his eyes.

Wait! It's morning here? How come I don't feel any weakness…?

*Honk* *Honk*

The noisy horns of cars snapped him out of his stupor.

"Hiro! Hiro! What are these things? Are those humans?" 

Tsuki pointed at the cars humming across the wide road. Pedestrians all but few looked busy in their own world as they walked along the sidewalks.

"They are cars. Humans use them for traveling faster. And yes, these are all humans."

Human world isn't bad… there is even a magician mixed in the crowd… Thankfully, I masked our aura as normal humans...

Some people stopped in their way and cast an admiring look in his direction. While the daring ones took out their phones and captured the outstanding young siblings.

"Yeah! Hello humans! We are Tsukiha, it's very nice to meet you!"

Tsuki waved her hands at everyone, stopping more people as they gathered at a distance. Hiro narrowed his eyes at the crowd before shaking his head and dragged her with him.

"I know you are curious and all but try not to attract this much attention.

Tsuki pouted with an indignant look. "What can we do? It's the humans who are attracted to Our beauty."

"Yeah, yeah."

After walking for a few minutes, he stopped in front of a small building lit up with flashy lights. He used stealth on Tsuki and himself and rolled his handkerchief and bound it around Tsuki's head, covering her eyes in the process.

"Hiro? Why? Why are you covering Our eyes?" She asked in confusion.

"Sorry, but bear with it for a minute."

He took her hand and pushed open the wooden door with the other hand.

"Yeaahhhh!!!"

Yells, screams, laughter and the overpowering music scared Tsukiha for a second before she scrunched her nose. The stench mixed in the atmosphere barraged her sensitive nose.

Before she attacked anyone, Hiro pulled her to the door on the side, despite that nobody noticed them. In the corridor, he turned left and entered the room with a dead serious face. Contrary to the fact that a blue sign was pasted on the door with a symbol and 'Ladies Toilet' written beneath it…

16