Trial 28: Together
977 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro simply stated the facts about Ortus and the dangers involved with it. She would be more hurt if she heard it from Sona.

And the results were rather unexpected...

*Sniff* *Sniff*

"Hiro-chaaan, I'm sorry for being so hard on you. I shouldn't have ever cursed you for stealing my So-tan's heart!"

Wrapping him in a bear hug, she cried like a child. She even wiped her snot on his shirt. His cheeks twitched at her exaggerated acting. He had no way of knowing if it was an act or her true feelings.

"I'm sowwy, I'm sowwy."

"Sera onee-san, what are you apologizing for?"

She didn't answer and looked up, her blue eyes filled with tears. "You do remember your own past? My seals on your memories were broken after that day."

Hiro turned his gaze to Sona's poster. Still, her inquisitive gaze didn't falter, making him sigh.

"I remember everything."

"Then why are you so calm about it!? Do you not feel anything for your mother?"

He shifted his gaze back to her and scowled,

"Will my acting calm bring her back? Or killing everyone in that Family do anything?"

"N-No, but you still have a sis—"

"She surely thinks I'm dead and I have no wish to dig up my past just to involve her in my dangerous life."

Serafall could only nod her head under the strong gaze. For a moment, his aura felt similar to the crimson-haired Satan.

Hiro felt like a bastard to lash out at Serafall. She did so much for him, yet here he was resenting her for thinking well for him.

Grabbing her shoulders, he gently pushed her and leaned closer. Serafall fidgeted at the lips nearing her face. Closing her eyes with determination, she puckered her lips.

But the said sensation touched her forehead instead of her lips.

"Huh?"

She opened her eyes and noticed a triumphant look on his face. The current Hiro in her eyes nowhere resembled the silent Hiro who always trained like a madman. Even his aura seemed cheery instead of the cold one he exuded before.

"I never thought Sera onee-san wanted a kiss on her lips."

"Mou~ Hiro-chan even learned to tease his onee-san."

He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the tears lingering in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. But I am also under pressure here. I don't know what would happen to the world if something happened to me, so please smile. It'll keep me motivated."

Serafall sensed her heart pounding vigorously in her chest. This feeling was sort of new for her. However, her expression remained unchanged, with her top-notch political skills she could easily form expressions capable of fooling even Gods.

"Is Tiamat really looking after you? I never took her for the kind who cares about people at an emotional level."

Having a poker face changed her personality to the serious one.

"She is really not good at caring for others but I think she'll stand up for me if others tried to harm me. She is a dragon after all."

"I think the same. So, go and meet with Sona and don't even try to make a move on her before marriage."

Her stern tone made him speechless. We are living in the 21st century, he wanted to retort but he also wasn't in any hurry to advance his relationship with her. Heading out of the room, he went ahead and knocked on Sona's door. 

Getting no response, he tricked the door with Sona's crest and peeked through the narrow opening. He pretty much wanted to avoid the cliché event of a boy entering while a woman changed her clothes.

The room lacked any light while Sona laid on her bed with her back against him, a white blanket covering her. He closed the door behind and tiptoed to the bed.

Sona's body suddenly trembled, he formed a faint smile. He pulled down the blanket and snuck inside with her. She still faked sleeping.

He had a sudden urge to flip her body and shower her in kisses. Leaning forward, he blew on her ears.

Soma couldn't help but shiver by the sudden sensation. She wanted to cover her face from embarrassment.

"I met Sera onee-san."

His next sentence made her turn around in a hurry. *smack* Her lips smacked against Hiro's. She pushed his chest to free her but he grasped her shoulder. After a few tries she realized her own strength seemed like a child in front of him.

Slowly, her defiance melted as a tongue snuck inside her little mouth and skillfully tormented her tongue, numbing her whole body with pleasure.

Hiro ended the kiss and gazed in her violet eyes with a smile.

"Your acting sucks, you know."

"W-What?" She stammered. "I-I wasn't acting. You awoke me with that play of yours."

"You look cute. Sigh, Sera onee-san forbid any physical relationship till our marriage. Sucks…"

Her face went from red to full-scarlet. She averted her gaze and replied,

"I-I never said I wanted to do t-t-that."

He raised his hand and pinched her nose, she slapped his hand away with a death glare.

"Stop being annoying and start telling the good news."

"That I went to Asgard, met Goddess Freya, Dark Elven Queen Alicia, and the famous God prophesied to kill Fenrir one day, Vidar."

Sona's mouth turned round in surprise. It took a brief moment for her to digest the information.

"You, I told you to stay low there and the first thing you do there is meet the big-shots of Asgard."

"It's not my fault that the magic circle I used sent me to Freya who mailed me to Svartalfheim where I was taken to the Queen. And the first thing I saw after coming out of there was Vidar and a bunch of Valkyries blocking the way."

He stopped to notice an anxious yet furious expression on her face. Shaking his head, he continued,

"He turned out to be a friend of the previous Ortus holder. Cutting to the chase, I managed to snatch the strongest Valkyrie from Asgard."

"How? Aren't they supposed to be equal to an Ultimate Class? For you to get her, my whole peerage won't last against a single round against her."

Hiro nodded and brushed her cheeks. "Yeah, so expand your peerage and become stronger. I might participate in rating games in future."

She formed a casual smile, her eyes burning with fighting spirit as she declared, "I won't lose. I just have to put everyone in my peerage through hell like you used to," her eyes turned soft. "Your figure gave me power to continue walking on this path. That made me admire and adore you."

He couldn't stop himself from kissing her again. After that the couple fall asleep under the same blanket, being pleased with each other's warmth.

Too much sugar...

23