Trial 32: Sacred Gear?
915 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro woke up early to find someone clinging on to his arm. Raising the blanket, he found the culprit.

He promised himself to lock the door before sleeping. He got off the blanket and headed for the bath.

"Ara, Hiro? Wanna bath together?"

He blankly stared at Tiamat covered in a single loose shirt. She rubbed her messy hair and yawned.

"Please go ahead, Tiamat onee-sama. I'll go and cook breakfast."

"So Hiro can also act shy? That's interesting."

He shook his head and first went to check up on the maid who couldn't cook. He knocked on the door and waited…

After receiving no response, he hacked the barrier on the door and peeked through the door.

Now I'm like a peeper. How many roles will I have to play?

"I truly didn't expect a room this girlish."

The walls were all painted in light pink with several posters of cartoon characters pasted on it. On the left side stood a tall wooden showcase with Hilde's pictures with other girls.

He moved his gaze to the bed where Hilde sprawled in only her lingerie. Staring blankly, he approached her and draped the blanket over her body. A peaceful smile appeared on her face.

He shook his head and walked out of the room. It would be too rude to stare at a woman in her sleep.

After cooking and eating, he took a bath, got dressed and teleported directly to Sona's room. With Worthless, it was easy to bypass the barriers of Sitri's house since he knew them like the back of his hands.

Inside Sona's room, he stared at Sona while she stared back. Her face gradually turned a deep shade of crimson which even reached her ears.

"This looks good on you."

He calmly remarked while stepping back. He really came at the most possibly wrong time. Sona hurriedly pulled down the top she was about to remove, hiding her white bra in the process. Her white panties were still on full display.

"G-Get the hell out of the room!!!"

"I'm sorry."

He apologized before he opened the door and escaped.

What a way to start my first date… But, Sona is growing splendidly...

"Hiro-chan!"

The female voice from behind sent chills down his spine. He just wanted to infuse Touki in his legs and run at his full speed. However, the worry inside her tone agitated him.

He turned back around and gazed at the beautiful woman with black hair and amber color eyes filled with mischief. Standing beside her was the bishop of Sona's peerage, Momo Hanakai.

"Lady Sitri," he greeted and bowed. Although she seemed mischievous and all, she really looked after him since childhood. However, the pranks dropped her ranking to 3rd in his heart.

"My my, I'm in a really bad mood today. The first I hear after coming from my aunt's house is that my Hiro-chan ran away… I'll have you spit out why you left my dear daughter's peerage."

He raised his head and nervously spoke up, "I… love Sona and wishes to be with her in this life…"

Lady Sitri, also known as Lady Fina, stared at the youth called Hiro. She couldn't point it out but he somehow seemed different from usual. His eyes brimmed with an air of confidence instead of the usual emptiness.

Just what did this child experience when I wasn't here?

But she couldn't be more happy now, instead of some High-Class noble she very much preferred this kid since her daughter also had feelings for him.

As for her father, hehe~

Hiro had no idea his relationship would be the suffering of someone. He silently ordered Aux-san to change into the second form.

Lady Sitri and Momo instinctively took a step from the light gathering around Hiro’s hands which slowly formed an elegant bow of bronze gold color adorned with crystal blue wings at its tip and a dark brown bowstring.

“This is my sacred gear, Orion’s bow.”

“That’s some crazy power up for Hiro-chan.”

Momo stepped closer and placed her hand on the bow, her eyes curiously scanning every part of the bow.

“This sharp aura around it looks like a High-Tier Sacred gear. But there isn’t a bow like this in the list of sacred gear...”

He flinched from Momo’s suspicious stare and quickly stored it before turning to Lady Sitri. “It might be rude to say this but… I want to stand on my own feet and not rely on Oba-san for everythi—”

Lady Sitri pulled his head in her bosom. “Aww, Hiro-chan has grown. I’m so happy.”

He struggled to break free from her grasp but her hug only got tighter. In the end, he could only give in.

“Kaa-san!”

Sona’s shout bestowed him the freedom to move, he hurriedly stepped back and stood beside Sona.

“Let’s go…” Sona clasped his hand and looked at Momo who seemed deep in thoughts.

“Momo!”

“Coming!”

After entering the room with a teleportation circle, Hiro glanced at Momo and asked, “Where are we going?”

Sona returned a mysterious smile without disclosing anything, further increasing his curiosity. He shook his head, with Momo present, it won’t be a date unless Sona has some weird fetish…

He stared blankly at her hand trying to pinch him, but his hard skin refused to budge an inch.

“I know you thought something weird.”

“No,” he firmly declined.

Momo watched Sona showing a variety of emotions she never showed to anyone. She thought back to the bow. A powerful sacred gear like that should be well known but there wasn’t any mention of it in any books she read in Sitri Clan’s Library.

Hiro turned to Momo with a bright smile. But in Momo's eyes, it only reflected coldness causing her to halt her steps.

'Don’t say anything, okay?' he mouthed the words, so Sona won't hear anything. He wanted to surprise Sona with this.

Seeing Momo vigorously nodding her head, he smiled and stepped into the magic circle with Sona.

Let's see where this circle leads to...

21