II – To Enter the Libra Class B
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Libra is part of a secret organization with nearly hundreds of members operating only in the Philippines. It is divided into two groups: Class A and Class B.

The difference between Class B and Class A lies in their chosen members. Members of Class B are strong, agile, possessing unique powers emanating from them, and their eyes turn red every full moon, as if they are not ordinary people. They undergo intense training to become brave and skilled warriors. They are a group of warriors dedicated to protecting the world of magic and preserving the delicate balance between worlds.

Born from the depths of myth and legend, Libra Class B is more than just guardians—they are custodians of ancient wisdom, champions of Philippine mythology, and defenders of natural order. With unwavering determination and boundless courage, they stand against encroaching darkness, wielding their weapons and utilizing their magic to uphold the principles of justice, unity, and order.

Led by their leader, they traverse kingdoms, embarking on perilous adventures and facing formidable adversaries with strength and grace. From the murky depths of the ancient underworld to the lofty realms of the gods, they travel where others fear to tread, guided by their unwavering determination to protect those in need and restore balance to the world.

But their quest is not without its challenges. Faced with ancient curses, dark sorcery, and treacherous foes, Class B must rely on their intelligence, wisdom, and unwavering faith to overcome the obstacles in their path. They are a force to be reckoned with—a beacon of hope in a world shrouded in darkness.

= ❈ =

On Mount Makiling, those who want to join Libra Class B are trained. The instructor has no preferred time; whether it be morning or night, they tirelessly rehearse and fill their minds with knowledge.

"Another day of training. Today, as before, we are here for one purpose: to hone your skills, strengthen your bodies, and fortify our spirits for the challenges ahead. Each of you will face an extraordinary battle, dedicating your lives for the peace and unity of the two worlds.

We will strive to surpass your limitations, inspire you to reach new heights of excellence. But remember that true strength comes not only from physical prowess but also from mental and emotional fortitude, and unwavering determination.

So, let us approach today's training with focus, discipline, and excellence. What are you waiting for?! Let's begin!"

---

The first thing they do early in the morning is physical conditioning. Recruits undergo intensive physical training to enhance their strength, agility, and endurance.

First up, Cardiovascular Endurance Training: Long-distance running or cycling sessions to improve endurance.

"Run around this entire mountain, two rounds! Ready... go!" The instructor's whistle sounded.

High-intensity interval training (HIIT) incorporating sprints and recovery periods.

"Just relax your body, take deep breaths!" The instructor tapped the body of one trainee.

Stair climbing or hill sprints to build leg strength and cardiovascular fitness.

"Do you see that mountain over there?" The instructor pointed to the mountain next to the one they were standing on. "Climb up there and then come back here. Five rounds."

Strength Training: weightlifting.

"Son of a...! You're struggling with less than ten kilos lifted. Are you sure you want to become a member of Libra?!" The instructor shouted at Crystal while she carried two large rocks in both hands.

Body Weight...

"50 push-ups, 50 pull-ups, 30 lunges, 30 planks. Ready!" They immediately positioned the push-up position.

"Damn, man. Our instructor seems to want to kill us." Reeves muttered weakly while doing push-ups.

"I wish I didn't skip P.E. classes." Baltazar wheezed.

Training sessions include cardiovascular exercises, strength training, flexibility drills, and martial arts techniques tailored to improve overall fitness and combat readiness.

There are many other physical exercises that seem to test the limits of their bodies. In the morning, their whole body was wet with sweat.

"Man...." Reeves called breathlessly as if he was going to lose his breath at any moment. "Fuck, son of a bitch. I think I can drink the whole water from the creek." And he completely fell to the floor.

He just hit him with a face towel. "Get up. When our instructor sees you, for sure the water in the creek will not the only one you'll gonna gulp up."

Their Combat Skills Development training takes place every noon. They will be trained in any form of combat, whether armed or unarmed. There are also sparring practices with their fellow trainees or, if unlucky, with their own instructor.

In the afternoon is their Magical Aptitude Enhancement. Those with innate magical abilities or potential undergo training to harness and control their powers effectively. Experienced magic users within the group provide guidance and mentorship, teaching new recruits spellcasting techniques, meditation practices, and rituals to develop their magical abilities and spiritual connection to the mystical realm.

All of these are scheduled. Physical Conditioning is done every day except Sunday, Combat Skills Development twice a week, Magical Aptitude Enhancement only on Sundays, and their Mythology class continues from Monday to Sunday.

During vacations, training is conducted for student trainees. And during Holy Week, they have Field Training Exercises and Assessment and Evaluation. Their final test.

————|————

Author: Sorry for the wrong grammars (〒﹏〒)

0