I
110 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uhm~" I moaned as I squeezed and kneaded my breasts. I lay on the bed, legs spread, wearing only a large T-shirt that barely covered my chest, exposing my ample breasts and nipples. My panties were pulled down to my knees, revealing my dripping wet pussy. I knew he could see it too.

That perverted ghost didn't contact me for a few days. Asshole! After fucking me relentlessly, he wouldn't even show up?! What a real jerk!

But it's okay, I'll lure him out now. Let's see if he can resist my delicious body, that ghost is so horny anyway.

"Ahh... shit. Ohh~ what the-!" I was interrupted from pleasuring myself when the perverted ghost suddenly appeared at the foot of my bed. Sometimes I'm surprised because he can vanish or become invisible.

"You really drive me crazy, Amaya." He groaned before diving into my dripping pussy, making me moan loudly because of it.

Shiiiit. How many rounds before I pass out again?

---

"Gurl, why do you look like that?" I just grunted and slammed my head on my desk, which made Kim scream.

"Oh my god! What the hell are you doing?! Don't smash your head on the desk like an egg!" She shouted. Sometimes I want to cover my ears, she screams so loud! She's lucky I'm not strong right now, or I might shove my handkerchief down her throat.

"I couldn't sleep last night, you know..." I said, sounding drowsy. I heard her sigh. "Don't tell me the ghost bothered you again?" I just nodded.

"Oh my gosh! We really need to get rid of that ghost in your room."

I told her about the perverted ghost, but I didn't mention that he's crawling all over me, day or night. She thinks I'm being haunted, like, being scared.

"Not necessary. I can handle it."

"But besty...!"

"Shush!" I pressed my pointed finger against her lips to silence her and lifted my head to look at her. "Did you feel that?" She frowned and pushed my hand away. "Feel what?"

"There was a kapre¹ on top of the tree." I said. We're under a mango tree here on our campus. Her eyes widened and she looked up, then glanced back at me with a grimace. "There's nothing there."

I shrugged. "Maybe it hid."

"Heh! You're just messing with me. Come on, we're going to be late for class." She grabbed her bag and pulled me up. "But there really was a kapre earlier.

"Yeah, yeah!"

---

Filipino Dictionary:

Kapre¹ - In Philippine mythology, the kapre is a creature that may be described as a tree giant, being a tall (7–9 ft (2.1–2.7 m), dark-coloured, hairy, and muscular creature. Kapres are also said to have a very strong body odour and to sit in tree branches to smoke. 

1