Chapter 173
202 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 173

The letter Xia Zuoyi asked Green Dumpling to send was naturally delivered to the Holy Church of the Saint Airo Empire. The two cardinals personally received it and then sent someone into the palace to hand it over to Warner.

In order to avoid misunderstanding, Xia Zuoyi explained the situation in detail in the letter, but said that he still missed a step. By the time he arrived, the leader of the Kadi tribe, Bradely, had already heard the news and took Samielle Phoebe with him. The lady left the Desinian territory.

Later, Warner's letter of thanks was delivered to him through Green Dumpling.

——After a few polite words in the letter, there was no further content.

Xia Zuoyi put down the envelope, raised his head and said to Walker: "Did Bradely leave with Samielle Phoebe?"

After they left Fort Comoy, Xia Zuoyi had been sending people to pay attention to their movements.

Walker nodded: "Yes, Lord, they have already left by boat. It seems that they are heading west. Chief Bradely is probably going to take Samielle Phoebe back to Kadi."

"Lord, you seem to be... still harboring worries?"

After hearing that Bradely and Samielle left the Desinian territory, Xia Zuoyi's expression still did not relax.

This made Walker wonder.

Xia Zuoyi said: "What method do you think King Warner will use to get Samielle Phoebe back?"

"Send people to search? Bring by force? Or let Samielle's father, Marquis Gale, personally persuade her to go back... But in short, the Kadi tribe will be at a disadvantage in this matter."

Chief Bradely returned with a problem.

Walker: "In fact, the lord does not need to write to the king of the Saint Airo Empire. After all, this matter has nothing to do with the lord."

Xia Zuoyi shook his head, crossed his hands on his chin, frowned and said, "I have to write a letter."

"Bradely took Samielle all the way to the Desinian territory. Does he really think that nobody discovered them along the way?"

"Warner had already used the influence of newspapers to publish information about Samielle after she escaped from marriage. She had long silver-white hair and pink eyes..."

"These two characteristics alone are rare, not to mention that Bradely also has a black panther with him."

"Perhaps they sailed all the way from the Saint Airo Empire to the Desinian Territory and were almost unnoticed because they were on the ship."

"But as soon as they land, there will be more eyes on them. Look at this..."

Xia Zuoyi handed Walker another piece of information that was placed on the table.

Udit said at the side: "This is the news that the lord ordered me to send someone to find out before returning to Pal Mountain - the moment Chief Bradely and Miss Phoebe disembarked from the port, someone discovered their traces.”

"After that, some true and false news began to be sent to the Saint Airo Empire..."

Walker began to look through the papers.

He even saw a message written on it - Lord Desinia had actually been secretly together with Samielle Phoebe for a long time, cuckolding King Warner.

In order to get rid of suspicion, he cooperated with the leader of the Kadi tribe, and then returned to the territory from the empire first, and then the leader of Bradely secretly took Samielle Phoebe away from the empire...

Things were well organized.

Walker would have almost believed it if he hadn't known it was false.

He frowned and said: "It seems that all these news are closely related to you, Lord..."

"Without the letter you wrote in time, when this news reaches the Saint Airo Empire, I'm afraid..."

Even if the lord had a hundred mouths, he couldn't explain it clearly.

Xia Zuoyi: "Not only that, I ordered people to find out that most of the people who sent back the news have problems... there are people behind them who are deliberately guiding them."

"Who?" Walker asked.

"People from the Saint Airo Empire."

Xia Zuoy stood up from his seat and said: "I wonder if there was Warner's instruction behind this. From beginning to end, he actually knew about Samielle Phoebe's escape plan."

"After all, Samielle has been living in the palace since the two got engaged. The palace of the empire is not said to be heavily guarded, but it has many knights and servants."

"How did Samielle escape?"

"What's more, during the subsequent search, did Warner really find no trace of Samielle?"

Walker looked solemn: "Lord, what you mean is..."

Xia Zuoyi: "It is very likely that all this was done intentionally by Warner."

"He knows that the person Samielle admires is me, and that she is most likely to come to the Desinian territory after she escapes."

"Whether she comes on her own or is brought here."

"In short, Warner has paved the road behind him and is just waiting for Samielle to follow this route... Or maybe the reason why she had the idea of ​​​​escape was because someone was deliberately inducing her."

One thing may lead to countless forks in the process, but the final result is what Warner wants.

Walker: "Then his purpose of doing this is...to find a reason to provoke a war between the Saint Airo Empire and the Desinian Territory?!"

Xia Zuoyi nodded: "I think so."

He recalled that His Excellency the Pope had said before that after Warner gathered the power in the hands of nobles from all over the empire, the second step was to take back the territories previously occupied by other countries.

The territory of Desinia is among them.

In view of Xia Zuoyi's good reputation in the Saint Airo Empire, if a war is rashly initiated without any legitimate reason, then it goes without saying who the victorious side of public opinion will favor.

Warner's war won't go well either.

But if "things happened for a reason" and Xia Zuoyi was on the wrong side... it would be natural for Warner to send troops out of anger.

Walker figured out the reason and couldn't help but said angrily: "Warner Gales is quite scheming."

This is a very subtle move.

If it weren't for the attention of Tribal Chief Bradely's black panther Sachi, after the chance encounter at Fort Comoy, the lord would have made a decisive decision to send a letter to Warner Gales and order an investigation...

I'm afraid that as long as it was a little late, the news would be sent out immediately.

Walker: "Lord, what should we do next?"

Xia Zuoyi: "Wait, Warner will definitely make another move in the future. Let's first see how he brings Samielle Phoebe back to the Saint Airo Empire."

"However, you and Fernandi order people to guard various ports, borders and other places in advance."

"Yes, Lord."

…………

After Archibald left, Orville remained in the castle and was often missing.

If Xia Zuoyi sent someone to look for him, he could often be found next to the furry animals.

098 couldn't stay in the system interface. After saying goodbye to Xia Zuoyi, he left again with a small baggage. Before leaving, he said that he would come back after saving enough gifts for Xia Zuoyi.

During this period, the general outlines of the Second Holy Church had been erected within Wissas.

Xia Zuoyi ordered people to open up an open space in the east of the city.

He wants to build a Holy See that is larger and more magnificent than the Holy Church in the Saint Airo Empire. It will replace the former Holy Church and formulate new policies and rules.

The exterior color of the holy church is holy white. It is tall, dominated by spires, with arch-shaped doors and windows, and the lighting is perfect.

Because this is a place that yearns for light.

And inside the holy church, lawns, gardens, woods, and artificial lakes must be arranged... The scenery must be beautiful.

More importantly, the view of the Holy Cathedral can be captured in all seasons.

When Xia Zuoyi went to His Excellency the Pope with the detailed design drawings, he received great praise and compliments from him, and was kissed on the mouth by him when he finally smiled.

Xia Zuoyi squinted at him: "In the end, this is the point."

Segalot sighed and said: "I can't help it. My little Zuoyi is too capable. I want to thank you with other things, but you really don't give me a chance."

"For example, Prince Cavendish left before I could take action, and Archduke Achiayoli also gave up."

"Little Zuoyi, why don't you tell me what reason you used to persuade them? Huh?" Segalot approached and smiled.

Xia Zuoyi coughed dryly and pushed him away: "With legitimate reasons, of course. Archie is reasonable. Most of Orville's hearts are actually with the plushies."

"I just said I didn't like them, and they certainly wouldn't force me."

"What's more, Archie and Orville and I are better suited to be friends than to be..."

Segalot: "As for me, I must be someone who is not suitable to be friends with, so little Zuoyi excluded me."

"What do you want me to be to you, little Zuoyi, if not a friend?"

Xia Zuoyi moved his lips but said nothing.

Segalot slowly approached, not allowing Xia Zuoyi to escape.

They were behind the desk, Xia Zuoyi was sitting on a chair, and His Excellency the Pope was standing behind him. At this time, the Pope leaned over and completely surrounded Xia Zuoyi.

After the two looked at each other for a while, Xia Zuoyi retreated first.

He looked away and said softly: "Give me a little more time... Soon, you will become the most important person to me."

"But not now……"

After hearing this, Segalot took him into his arms and hugged him tightly: "Don't worry, I will give you the best promise, and when you put down your heart, you will become mine."

Wait until this unconventional thing becomes common sense.

Segalot thought that Xia Zuoyi was worried about the Holy See's regulations and worries and scruples about the sinfulness of same-sex love...

But what Xia Zuoyi was thinking about was how to speed up the progress of the plot deviation value.

…………

Mid June.

After Samielle Phoebe ran away from the wedding, things finally took a step forward.

——The Saint Airo Empire asked Bradely to send back the queen of the empire in person on the grounds that it would cut off supplies to the Kadi tribe.

Most of the supplies of the Kadi tribe must be purchased from other places.

And almost all of these things came from the Saint Airo Empire... This was also the help that the old tribal chief of the Kadi tribe, Bradely's father, prayed for to the Pope after he came to the empire.

Although the temporary cutoff will not have much impact on Kadi for the time being, in the long run, the quality of life of the Kadi tribe will continue to decline in all aspects.

Because most of Kadi's food, cloth, etc. were obtained through purchase, and these were daily necessities and consumables.

Once the Saint Airo Empire cuts off supplies and controls Kadi's purchase routes from other small countries' territories, this will definitely be a major blow to Kadi.

Warner was forcing Bradely to hand over Samielle Phoebe.

Just before Kadi gradually fell into trouble, things immediately took a turn for the better.

The cavalry team in the Desinian Territory openly crossed the Saint Airo Empire's blockade against the Kadi tribe and transported a large convoy of supplies.

These include new crops, cotton, and disassembled cotton gins, looms, etc.

Desinia's blatant provocation made the confrontation suddenly tense...

The author has something to say: 

Xia Xia: Come and fight, don’t be afraid.

Warner:…

Pope: ^3<

4