Chapter 177
530 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 177

Xia Zuoyi believes that two leopards can work out their feelings after a fight. Besides, Brown Sugar has always been sensible and knows how to be courteous to ladies.

So, he returned to the room with peace of mind.

He has been so busy these days.

Ever since the war between the Desinia Territory and the Saint Airo Empire began, Xia Zuoyi has been paying attention to the progress of the plot deviation——

In the original book, the Saint Airo Empire serves as the main background for the acquaintance and love between the male and female protagonists and the development of the plot. It can be said that most of the descriptions in the original book are based on this background.

Therefore, the existence of the "Saint Airo Empire" is quite important.

But now, when this huge empire gradually declined and was finally defeated by the black and white cavalry led by Xia Zuoyi, the plot deviation value finally successfully increased to 99%.

It’s just a little short of full value.

But in the past few days, even though the cavalry had invaded the royal city and Warner and the other royal families and nobles were imprisoned, there was still no movement in the plot deviation.

Xia Zuoyi couldn't help but wonder, is it necessary to completely eliminate the male protagonist before this point will be full? !

But……

Xia Zuoyi hesitated.

098 once said that the heroine is the core of the world. If the heroine dies, the whole world will collapse unless the plot deviation reaches 100%.

What if the male protagonist in the original book dies? Will the world collapse too?

098 has not mentioned this before, and Xia Zuoyi is not going to take the risk to test it.

He is keeping Warner Gales alive now and will make a decision after 098 returns. By then, the plot deviation value should be full.

Bradely followed Fernandi from the Kadi tribe to the Saint Airo Empire, and Samielle naturally came as well.

She first went to see the Marquis Gary, who was in custody, and heard that he scolded her, saying that she should not have run away from the marriage, otherwise she would not have caused so many things in the future.

If she hadn't been hiding in the Kadi tribe and not coming back, why would His Majesty Warner have started a war with the Desinian territory? It wouldn't be the case now...

He is about to lose his position as Marquis, and it's all Samielle Phoebe's fault!

Samielle explained with tears that her escape was all acquiesced and induced by Warner. Without Warner's secret permission, how could she have successfully left the palace.

She is not a fool and can naturally discover the oddity that existed before.

Furthermore, Warner has been imprisoned by Xia Zuoyi, and after questioning, she understood everything.

——Warner wanted to use her escape as a reason to launch a war against the Lord of Desinia. Although the process was somewhat tortuous, in the end he got his wish because of crossing the blockade.

Unfortunately, Warner lost this war.

Naturally, others have no way of knowing what happened next between Samielle and Marquis Gary.

However, Samielle did not live back at home, but temporarily lived in the Sherry Hotel. This was because Marquis Gary wanted to be kept in separate custody.

It was already a privilege for Samielle to be able to meet her father.

When Xia Zuoyi first met Bradely who came with Fernandi, the other party embarrassedly apologized to him.

Because Bradely fell in love with Samielle.

Originally, Warner and the Saint Airo Empire were the obstacles between the two. Now, this obstacle has been removed by Xia Zuoyi.

Bradely apologized but also thanked him profusely.

"Thank you even more for your help to the Kadi tribe."

Bradely bowed to Xia Zuoyi solemnly.

If the black and white cavalry had not stayed in Kadi, it would have been difficult for Kadi to resist the cavalry of the Saint Airo Empire.

Desinia helped Kadi a lot.

Xia Zuoyi said: "There is no need to be so polite. I ordered Fernandi to stay in the Kadi tribe to contain the strength of the Saint Airo Empire."

"This is just a mutual benefit for both parties."

"But……"

Bradley was puzzled: "But what?"

Xia Zuoyi: "Is your relationship with Miss Phoebe... still going well?"

After all, the heroine was interested in him not long ago... Could it be that she has changed her liking so quickly? !

Bradely blushed slightly and scratched his head and said: "I am pursuing Samielle, and she has not refused now."

He felt that Samielle had no feelings for him.

Xia Zuoyi was relieved after hearing this.

He said: "I look forward to attending your wedding one day."

"Thank you." Bradley nodded.

…………

The Sainr Airo Empire ceased to exist.

However, all aspects of government affairs within the empire require detailed rearrangement and handling by Xia Zuoyi…

What's more, if the imperial regime is completely changed, it is inevitable that people in some cities in the territory will have unrest, and people will have to be sent there to suppress and appease them at the same time.

Commoners and slaves reacted modestly to the empire's fall.

They heard about the lives of other civilians and slaves in the Desinian territory, and slaves could also get out of lifelong slavery through some institutional rewards.

Not to mention, the restrictions on civilians in Desinian territory are also very broad.

Many people want to settle in Desinian territory, but leaving their homeland is not an easy task.

Now, the Lords of Desinia defeated the Empire and became the sole owner of this territory. They could finally enjoy the policies of the Desinia territory.

They're so happy, it would be best to replace the nobles above.

After all, in the Desinian territory, the status of nobles no longer represents everything. They no longer have territory, supreme power, and can no longer act without scruples.

The status of nobles is no longer a pass for them to exercise their privileges, and everything must be done in accordance with the laws in the Desinian territory.

Otherwise, what awaits them will be the disaster of imprisonment.

Ordinary people can even pass some official examinations to obtain positions prescribed by the Desinian lord.

These mechanisms represent their most important opportunities to improve their lives and even their identities.

Therefore, the original nobles in the empire began to feel uneasy.

They were afraid that they would be dealt with by Xia Zuoyi in the next moment, or that they would no longer have the identity and rights of a noble... As for losing the territory, it was a small matter in comparison.

So, after waiting tremblingly for a few days, Xia Zuoyi finally summoned them to the palace of the empire.

Among them is Samielle's father, Marquis Gary.

Although these nobles were detained in their respective residences, they were not treated unfairly.

They still maintain the dignity of aristocrats and are well-dressed...except for the fact that their spirits were a little listless and their faces were a little haggard...

This is especially true for the Marquis Gary.

After all, the existence of his daughter cannot be ignored in the process of leading to the collapse of the empire...

When the empire went to war with the Desinian Territory and started to be in a disadvantageous situation, Marquis Gary was often ridiculed and treated coldly.

Now, he felt a little tormented inside.

What's more, Xia Zuoyi still has some personal grudges against Marquis Gary...

Every time he thought of the scene where he was naked... and tied up with the son of the president of the Ed Chamber of Commerce, Marquis Gary's face became extremely ugly, as dark as the bottom of a pot.

Therefore, when Xia Zuoyi proposed to abolish their existing positions after summoning them, the Marquis Gary was the first to object.

Xia Zuoyi said: "The objection is invalid. I am just informing you, not discussing with you. Do you understand?"

How could he need the permission of these nobles to do what he wanted to do?

Marquis Gary's face suddenly turned green and red.

Xia Zuoyi's words made other nobles who wanted to object immediately stop their thoughts, shut their mouths and stop talking.

That's the fact. They are all at the mercy of others. It's good to be able to save even one life.

However, Xia Zuoyi did not give them no hope at all.

He mentioned the official assessment system established in the territory and said that if they still want to hold their original positions, they should take relevant exams and interviews...

After passing the test, Xia Zuoyi will naturally consider whether to continue to employ them.

As soon as these words came out, many nobles turned green.

They may have never had this kind of experience in the first half of their lives...study, exams...thinking about it, they actually feel a little embarrassed.

Some nobles immediately shook their heads and said it was impossible. Lord Desinia could not insult them with such a request!

They even wanted to smash the table in anger.

Xia Zuoyi said calmly: "You can also choose not to insult yourselves."

"What's more, not everyone can take the official exam."

"I will order people to investigate your life. If you commit many crimes, are greedy for money, and treat human life as a child's play..."

"Then, not only will you be deprived of your positions, but you will also be deprived of your status as a noble, and you will be driven out of the Desinian Territory from now on."

After the words fell, the expressions of some nobles immediately changed.

After Xia Zuoyi said what he wanted to say, he ignored the nobles whose expressions changed slightly and wanted to struggle some more.

The next group of people he wanted to meet was the president of the influential Chamber of Commerce in the Saint Airo Empire.

The Ed Chamber of Commerce must be among them.

As for the Marquis Gary, if the heroine Samielle marries Bradely, he will tell Bradely to take away his father-in-law.

The main purpose of Xia Zuoyi's summons to these chambers of commerce was to discuss the sale and planting of new crops.

The Little Ice Age will last for many years. During this period, people will always have to adapt, and food and warm clothing are extremely important things.

Fortunately, with sweet potatoes, potatoes, corn, cotton, etc., these can be perfectly solved.

Xia Zuoyi began to order people to popularize the existence of cotton gins, looms and other machines in this territory, and announced the production and use methods of these machines...

Newspapers, notices, lectures...all methods that can be used to spread information are used.

He hopes that before winter comes again, everyone in the territory can realize how to use cotton to make clothing, quilts, etc.

In the midst of such busy activities, 098 finally returned happily one morning carrying a small baggage.

098 saved some gifts to give to Xia Zuoyi.

One of the gifts was, as usual, a furry animal.

Before seeing the gift, Xia Zuoyi was very happy. After seeing the gift, Xia Zuoyi was a little stunned...

This plush has a small black body and sharp claws, but is covered with a layer of white hair from the top of the head to the back, especially the top of the head... is flat...

The author has something to say: Xia Xia: Worried...

Pope: What's wrong?

Xia Xia: Afraid of fighting.

Pope: Who and whom?

Xia Xia: One person will probably challenge a group...

There’s no need to name this plush, he has a nickname, haha.

4