The Planning
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all of our classes ended, we headed to a secluded hallway - or rather, the hallway that leads to the dreaded entrance outside that nobody dares to walk through, for fear of being transported by Mr. Drails.
"Okay, when do we plan on getting this whole thing underway?" Malachi said. "Will it happen today?"
"I highly doubt it," Nikki replied. "We would need to make arrangements for a flight to Britain, and of course, we would need our passports and all the necessary documents."
"Okay, so we all agreed that we were heading to Portland International Jetport, right?" "September said," "Uncertain about their frequent visits to Britain."
"Do we truly desire to acquire luggage, portable belongings?" Tisiah asked. "I have a certain appreciation for things of this nature."
"Well... it's probably a good idea to simply take the clothes we have here and head over." "Nikki can help us out by making some quick cash to get food," September suggested.
"Sure, I have a question. I'm curious about our plan to find the base and the logistics of extracting the scientist and safely returning." I asked. "There is a potential threat to the plane as we're departing."
"Finding it is a breeze, I can effortlessly transport us there based on the guide's instructions," September replied. "However, escaping will prove to be quite challenging."
"We can keep pursuing the vehicle," Malachi said.
"Moreover, just consider the outcome," Nikki added. Malachi then argued, "We were fleeing from trucks, not evading them, that would never have happened if we had kept driving."
"The vehicle had a collision!" Nikki exclaimed.
The entire gathering listened attentively to their argument, their faces displaying a mix of confusion and indecision.
"Um, guys — I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to overhear us at the moment," I stated cautiously. They paused but exchanged unfriendly glances at each other.
"Anyway," September continued. "It seems like we'll need to locate an aircraft or a similar mode of transportation, and Tisiah can lend a hand with his recently acquired shield and its power."
"I thought you could focus on a specific subject?" I asked.
"The primary components of nature include fire, water, ice, air, earth, and electricity — while everything else falls under the category of supplementary items." We typically review those regularly, in case new students arrive or if current students decide to switch their majors and need to catch up on missed classes.
"What if you possess multiple primary talents?" I asked. September let out a weary breath, "That's the reason you choose something important. Given the varying levels of proficiency, the teacher would remove the additional powers from certain individuals to prevent exhaustion from managing a multitude of abilities.
"Alright, great session, now back to you," Nikki said, giving September the spotlight.
"Yes, it is highly probable that their planes will launch an attack, but the advantage of being a government operative is the ability to stealthily bypass them." "So all we need to do is board a plane and we should be safe," she remarked.
"What happens if there's not enough fuel?" Tisiah asked. "Seems to hold significant significance." September remarked, "Then we simply harness our abilities to create more."
"Wait, is that possible?" I asked.
"Clearly," she said.
"How?" I asked, feeling utterly perplexed. "Nikki could potentially devise a container and fill it with a substance that could propel us forward."
"Don't those things have a limited lifespan?" I asked. "How long do you think we'll have the opportunity to fly with those?"
"Given the circumstances, I believe we can create a few more extended ones," she remarked. "We don't have any limitations or anything, you know."
"But how are we going to acquire the fuel initially?" I asked.
"We simply acquire it from a certain location," she stated.
"Is it really possible to do that?" I asked.
"Given the circumstances, it seems plausible that we could obtain it from a tanker truck," she remarked. "There could potentially be one nearby, perhaps just a short distance away from the secret base."
"I don't believe it's necessary to worry about that," Malachi said calmly. "The plane should already have fuel, and if not, she can simply teleport us to our destination."
"Yeah, that sounds fantastic," Nikki exclaimed. "Do we have a designated landing location in mind?"

"Uh, no," I replied, letting out a sigh. "We'll need to locate a suitable area for landing."
"I can lead the way," September said confidently. "I have some experience with piloting aircraft." My uncle happens to be a pilot, so I borrowed some items from him.
"You seem to have a knack for piloting any type of aircraft," Malachi remarked.
"I have experience piloting a few aircraft," she stated. "I have experience operating various modes of transportation, including driving vehicles and riding ponies." I have no idea about anything else." Everyone nodded in agreement. "So where would be a suitable location for us to meet?" Tisiah asked.
"Could we park at the airport?" I suggested.
"That's fantastic," she exclaimed. "But how are we going to get there? Walking isn't an option." Maybe we can rendezvous at this location and then I can transport us to the airport.
"Why don't we just teleport to the base?" Malachi suggested. "Yes, it is quite a distance, and there are numerous areas that consist solely of open fields," September explained. "Let's continue with that agreement."
"Could we simply teleport into the plane?" Nikki inquired. September shook her head in disbelief. "We'll be in serious trouble as soon as we reach our destination. Currently, we are eager to find a way to observe the interior of the facility. We are in need of someone to locate a picture for us.
"What's the confusion?" I asked.
September mentioned the need for a layout for the base and expressed the desire for someone to find a guide or reference to assist with the task. So that we have a clear understanding of our destination."
"Alright, so you guys can head back, and I'll try to get something done real quick," I said. As I watched the crowd outside, I couldn't help but think about the person responsible for dropping them off.
I casually ascended the stairs, anticipating reaching my room. However, as I continued walking, I noticed an open doorway adjacent to me, which I recognized as Mr. Drails' office. I leisurely walked towards it and surveyed the room, but he was nowhere to be found.
I surveyed the surroundings, ensuring his absence. Then I casually walked past my initial view right in front of him.
I skimmed through them, and they didn't seem to pique much interest. Just a bunch of mundane paperwork and other trivial matters, completely unrelated to the important work we're supposed to be doing here.
Glancing over my shoulder, I noticed a cabinet. As I opened it, a multitude of files greeted my eyes, neatly arranged in a row. I quickly glanced through the files, and it seemed like there wasn't much to find in them. One featured an image of a young girl, her face beaming with joy. Reminded me of my mother in her younger days, maybe because of a resemblance or some other reason. I kept flipping through the pages, but they were all blank.
"This is strange," I whispered loud enough for others to hear. I shifted my attention to the following document and noticed a name inscribed on it. It mentioned: SEPTEMBER
I opened it, and it was filled with photographs of her, similar to the one I had just seen. It seems that there is a deliberate effort to embarrass images in your files. But why was everything else empty? Curiosity piqued, I turned my attention to a nearby cabinet. As I approached, I discovered a treasure trove of ancient books within.
"Wow, this is really intriguing," I exclaimed, flipping through them. But then, as I flipped through it, something caught my attention and made me pause. It seemed to stand out more and more as I continued to look at it, almost like it was the most important document in that cabinet. I opened it and was immediately overwhelmed by a heavy sense of confusion, stress, and bewilderment. I couldn't believe what I was seeing - my eyes widened in astonishment and disbelief. I felt a strong tremor in my hands, as if they were being consumed by unbearable agony. It seemed as though my vision was playing tricks on me.
I find it hard to believe.
This is impossible!
I collapsed to the ground, completely stunned and unable to even shed a tear or process what I had just witnessed. I was filled with anticipation, my breaths coming in rapid succession and my heart pounding in my chest.
"What...what is this?" I whispered as I stared at the paper. I still couldn't believe that this entire time, my life was a lie.

What do you think Connor found?
  • September is Connor's sister
  • Who Demetrius Rocke actually is to him
  • Mr. Drails is his father
Total voters: 0 · This poll was closed on Apr 7, 2024 04:24 PM.
0