Chapter 1 – 1 (Gender choice)
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Let's create an exclusive interactive role-playing game for the group. Essentially, I'll function as the DM (Dungeon Master) and will narrate the events and occurrences based on the choices you make. I'll post the progress of the story at night. To participate, all you need to do is comment and take part in the votes.
The rules are as follows:
  • Respect your fellow players and the DM; cordiality above all. It's a game, and we're here to have fun.
  • Be patient and don't get frustrated with the events. If the protagonist were perfect and nothing happened to them, where would the fun be?
That's it! I'll usually post at night. So, without further ado, why don't we begin? First and foremost, I'll need to ask you a couple of questions since the main character will be created by the community.

-----

OST for the moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58JHMtH_w2w&t=64s

You wake up with a severe headache, everything is spinning. You try to muster the little strength you have to get up, but it's in vain. Desperately trying to gather information, you observe the place where you are; it's a bedroom, and a very luxurious one. It seems to be a rich person's room, from a mansion to be more precise. The bed you're lying on is a huge double bed, one of those large ones with curtains and wooden headboards with a canopy. The room has a sturdy oak wardrobe, a carpeted floor, luxurious furniture with many small boxes on top. The room is dimly lit, but the interior is clearly visible thanks to the faint moonlight coming in from an open window. The curtains near the window move slightly, letting in a very refreshing breeze that relieves you. It's not a cold breeze, it's perfectly temperate. After breathing and regaining composure, you stand up, holding onto the edge of the bed, and with very weak steps, you barely manage to approach a huge standing mirror. Initially, your vision fails, and it struggles to adjust to the faint light, but gradually an image begins to form in the mirror. Yes, it's you. You are...

(!) Community Choice (!)

> A man (React with 'Love' ❤ )

> A woman (React with 'Wow' 😮 )

Notes: All the votes have already been made, this is only an archive. The community's choice will be marked in bold letters. 

2