reincarnated as kanna kamui into omniverse
211 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

some were outside of the omni verse 3 being are in a match of cards to decide who is going to spin the wheel to choose from the contestants who are chosen to reincarnate

(AZATHOTH) (THE Author) ( THE ROB)

(azathoth) $%^&&^%E#$%^&^^%$/.

(the author) what is he saying again Braden.

(rob)or now(Braden) he saying you are all ways losing .

(the author)or (johnny) WELL TELL HIM I WILL WIN THIS TIME.

(Braden)>-< you know he can hear you do not need to scream.

(azathoth) or now (Austen) :(

(Braden) see you made him sad.

here we see johnny frowning while looking at Braden who is grinning at johnny they staring at each other for a good minute 2 hours later the winner is decide

(Austen) #$%^%^&**^ ( i win ).

(Braden) see Austen is the winner.

(johnny) no not again why does he all way win

(Braden) because you suck at uno. while Braden and johnny are arguing Austen is getting ready to spin the wheel.

(johnny) you littl. but braden interrupts johnny .

(braden) shut up he all ready spinning the wheel .

tik

tik

tik

tik

after 16 minutes later.

tik

tik

and it stops on a name .

Jake.

dude in Texas (Jake) (so what to do now that school is over i guess is time to home? now that i think about it i need a job am almost 18 and i have little to no

job experience i guess is because am worried about my dad

i was going to get a job but my dad had a heart attack when i was 15

and i am scared of leaving him more than a 4 hours i all ways wake up in the middle of the night to check on him for 2 years now and i'm getting more stressed out and because of that i'm falling behind in class is not healthy) Jake thought tiredly as Jake is walking down the school hall to the main exit just as he gets outside he hear shouting so interest he looks around to see whats going on and he see a fight taking place just outside the building 4 people beating the absolute shit out this thin kid while trash talking him.

(1) your girlfriend is my bitch now so stop talking to her.(while grabbing a girl standing next to him and kissing on the her lips ). see

(2) dude i think we should stop.

(3) me to

(4) me 3 he has a crazy look in his eyes see.

while the 5 people look on as the thin kid starts laughing unzipping his back pack and it looks like he pulling out a base ball but taking a closer look is .

a GRENADE

Jake who is standing 6 feet away is filling shock and says (i hope that fake) under his breath. the thin kid stops laughing and pull the pin a throws the grenade at the group but slips and falls on the wet grass and the base ball size grenade flies in the air in the direction of Jake.

(Jake) the fuck.

**BOOM*** the grenade go off on Jake and kill him instantly.

some were in void.

we see a person sleeping and is Jake.

he sleep for a few more sec before a being forms out of nowhere and says

#$&%^%$ .

Austen: #$%^%$.

jake: ummmmm.

Austen: (let me try that again) thinks Austen.

austen: WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BITCH.

jake: what the fuc. but gets interrupted by austen

austen: Shut up and spin the wheel .

jake (looks a around to see what he talking and sees a wheel that look like it goes on for ever)jake: how in the world did i not see this.

austen: go on and spin it to see what race you get .

jake: ok . we see as jake starts to spin the wheel.

tic

tic

tic

tic

jake look at the wheel nervous and excited at the ideal getting something powerful are cool.

tic

tic

the wheel slows down to a stop and it lands on.

(Twilight Dragon) female version.

austen: wow congratulations the race of dragon you got is one of the most powerful and adaptive dragon there is.

jake: but why is it a girl

austen: because i said so and it should not bother you to much since you like guys in fact it will help you a lot.

jake: bu.

austen: no buts ok now for your 4 wishes.

jake: ok for my first wish is to have the end ability from medaka box with none of the limitations .

austen: granted

jake: for my second wish is to have true free will

Austen: granted

Jake for my third wish is to get reincarnated as transmigrate as kanna kamui but with a body that looks 13 years old in Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid but kobayashi is a guy and riko saikawa is kobayashi's younger brother .

Austen: granted.

Jake: for my final wish is to travel the multiverse with a system.

Austen: granted now bye

jake: wait what is your name.

austen: if you get strong enough i will maybe tell you now bye

austen summons a portal under jake and jake fall through the portal.

we see as a woman that has long-blonde hair with flaming orange tips and red orange eyes with dilated pupils with a buxom figure in a maid outfit with a green tail stick out under the skirt is trying to wake up a young white head girl with pigtails and horns with a tail slowly starting to wake up .

(Austen)or now kanna: were am i

Tohru: your in kobayshi's home or you ok kanna you passed out while talking to kobayshi

kanna( so it was not a dream shit what about my dad did my death effect my dad to much)kanna thinks to her self sadly before reply to toru question a smile: yes i just got tired so i went to sleep how miss kobayshi.

tohru looks at kanna confusion worry: you mean mr. kobayshi i know kobayshi is not the most fit but he is most definitely a man i checked, tohru says as she face goes red as a tomato.

tohru: kanna are you sure your ok you look like your in a daze and no kobayshi is not trying to seduce me with his body at least not yet im in love with him and stop saying like

your going to kill him even if you try you have no mana your powerless.

kanna: yes i know (is good that i have most of kanna memories so i know how to act around her)

tohru: ok stay safe and do not attack kobayshi ok im going back market i missed some things.tohru says as she walks to the door that passed the kitchen to the exit and opens the door goes through and close the door behind her, after a while kanna get up and sit down on the couch in the living room.

kanna: now what o i forgot about the system.

system loading

1%

34%

35%

67%

89%

99%

100%

system loading complete

5