1. Reincarnated into another world
173 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up and slowly opened my eyes, what I saw absolutely nothing and tried to look around as I was enveloped in darkness. What I felt first was something soft, pressing against my whole body. As I tried to free myself from this soft-feeling I noticed that I was wrapped around in something.

So I tried to move around, which was unfortunately in vain after several attempts. Since I came to consciousness, somebody clasped me tightly and would not let me move an inch.

Is this the so-called afterlife or did I end up in a hospital? The last thing I remember was a white beam and the sound of a truck crashing against me. I'm sure that I was knocked down instantly. I'll never be able to forget that short, but extreme pain again.

I opened my mouth and tried to call for help because I started to sweat a lot, which made it very uncomfortable.

"Heh, Ah----"

That's not what I was wanted to say. What came out of my mouth was just a dry groan.

I tried again to free myself from this soft, warm feeling that clasped me like shackles. Then I heard noises, something rustling beside me, and the person, who was clutching me slowly decreased its strength.

"XX---XXXX-XXX"

What was that? Since I was clenched for half an hour, with my body now full of sweat I could not understand what was said.

"---XXX-XX"

It was a voice that spoke in an unknown language, but feminine and beautiful in my ears.

"---XXX---XX"

Then I heard again the same words, but something moved to my left.

"--------XX---XXX?"

What sounded like a question came from a mouth that could only come from a grown man. But those words and voices. That's not German. Maybe I was taken to another country? Now that I know that I am not alone, I tried my luck in English asked again. Since I slowly became sure that I am somehow no more in familiar surroundings or a hospital I asked for my parents.

"Ah, Ah, Ah----"

Again this dry moaning, which was certainly not what I wanted to say.

"XXX-XXXXX"

Afterward, I felt a soft hand on my face, which stroked my face.

"XX----XXX"

The female voice I had heard before was probably directed at me. A calm and beautiful voice as I felt relaxed when it came to my ears.

Then I was floating in the air, no I was not floating in the air. The arms carried me and I feel that the person who was holding me slowly stood up.

"XX-XXXX-XXXX"

Words came from the woman who carried me and whispered words in my ears that sounded like singing.

"XXX-XXX-XXX"

Then I floated left from right. Like in a swing I was swung back and forth. Because of the warmth and the beautiful singing, my body relaxed. The stress that had built up slowly dissolved. I don't know if it was the heat or the woman who made me close my eyelids, but I felt comfortable as fell asleep.

The first thing I felt after I woke up was that my eyes were being dazzled. Sunrays hit my eyes and it took some time for my eyes to get used to it. What I noticed now, the arms that had clasped like shackles like me were no longer there.

I tried to sit up and look around. But I could not move my body. Then to see what was wrong I looked around. The place where I was looked like a small wooden hut and not a hospital. In the hut, there was a table and two chairs and dishes. All made of wood. The hut had an atmosphere like it was from the middle ages.

Since I was bored and there was nobody around, I tried to ask "Is there anybody, where am I?"

"Heh, Ah-----"

I don't know what is going on with me, but there were no decent words coming from me, only heavy breathing.

As if guided by my voice the door opened and a woman in a white, somewhat dirty tunic stood in front of the door. The woman had long black-blue hair and eyes that shone like blue diamonds, but the hair did not look dyed, but as if it was natural. Her tunic hung around her body and was not stylish. It was a bit dirty and it looked as if the only function of the tunic was to cover her body. She was wearing a smile and her well-featured beautiful face was directed at me.

Then she came to me with big steps and carried me from the place with her soft long arms, which looked like a bed.

"XX---XXXX"

With this sentence, which I did not understand, she rubbed her face against mine and laughed as if she was holding something important in her arms.

Can it be? Can it really be?

After that action, there is only one thing I'm sure about: I was reborn in another world! But I didn't meet a god who should give me cheat skills or I didn't receive a mission to protect the world from the Demon Lord. It doesn't matter, but this is what I have always dreamed of. In another world, where adventure and action await me.

The old life I had was not interesting and I often had problems at school, because my high school diploma was getting closer and closer. I was only interested in History, as read many biographies of kingdoms in medieval times. I'm 18 years old and was still in the 12th grade and went to a high school. The day I was run over by a truck was the day of my exam. Before the exam, I had studied at the weekend throughout the night. I went to school exhausted and probably because I was not paying much attention I was probably hit by a truck.

The woman holding me kissed my cheeks and slowly swung me back and forth. The security and safety I felt told me that she was my mother.

I wouldn't say I had problems in my old life. But it was just normal life. No adventure and no action. And I am also really thankful for my parents that everyday warm food filled my stomach. But I somehow always felt if life is boring, I longed for adventure as I felt something was missing.

Then a man with rather brownish hair and a white tunic appeared in front of the door and his waist was with a rope tied up. His eyes shone red like magma and his body was muscular, his face average, not beautiful, but not too ugly. But what struck me was the dirty tunic he was wearing. And the wooden shoes looked dirty.

"XX------XXX---XXX"

The woman who was probably my mother said something to the man. Is that my father?

The tall man approached us and took me from the arms of my new mother. Then with both of his arms, he held me and looked briefly into my eyes. He stank of sweat and held me very tight. Before I could say anything I flew up into the sky. Or rather I was shot into the sky.

"XX----XXXXX--XX!"

I was caught again by that man. And my mother screamed at the man in a language I couldn't understand.

"XX--XXXX----"

Said the man smiling.

Bamm!

Then a hand slapped against the back of the brown-haired man's head. The relationship between the woman and the man is intimate. Is that man my father? I assume that's my father. They're acting like a married couple. Then my mother pulled me into her arms. Yes, that's how it should be, muscle-brain.

"----XX--XXX"

5