It Was Probably in the Place You’re Thinking (R-18)
221 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning: sexual content.

"Chry revoked the clothes rule, apparently."

"That's right. You could be naked, too, if you want. But maybe you two could also make sure I remember to put clothes on before leaving the Roundhouse?  That's why my parents made the clothes rule in the first place. It's just not something I think about."

"Too bad you can't make clothes out of math."

"But clothes are math. The fabric, too. Different weaves. Knitting patterns.  Knots. Sleeve holes. Neck holes. Torso holes. Tail holes. Wing holes.  Convoluted surfaces. Concave. Convex. Seams. Stitching patterns. Clothes would be so interesting if they weren't touching you all the time. I'm going to go up on the moss and think about string. You two can have sex out here, if you don't mind me listening. I don't mind."

Chrysoll scaled the ladder and vanished over the mossy edge of the ceiling portal.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to take your clothes off?"

"I feel a little weird about that, now. Because of what happened to you. I never knew that there were people out there that aren't comfortable in their own racial morphism."

"Well, don't. I'm as happy now as I have ever been. And thanks to you, I can change whatever I want, whenever I want. Might take a few days, but that's a lot faster than never in my entire lifetime. And now that I'm not doing surgery on myself all the time, maybe I can finally work on upgrading my Identify to Diagnosis. Can you imagine? A level 3 Physician without Diagnosis?"

"How's that work, anyway?"

"No. If you want to talk about system, you have to get naked, like the rest of the burrow."

You don't need to convince me. I'm mainly wearing this to not be waving my dick around at a bunch of girls all the time, but if they don't care about that, I can show off the rest of my hot bod. I stripped skirt, shirt, bra, and boxers, folding them up next to Chry's dress.

"Oh, Lazar, aren't you a big girl? That's bigger than mine was. Can I touch it as we talk?"

I nodded. She patted the retaining wall between her legs, and I sat. I was expecting hands. She wrapped her legs around me and sandwiched my cock between her purple feet. They were warm, and smooth, and her toes were quite long.

"So the system awards class levels based on specific things you have done, related to your class, and level slots based on overall experience. I'm level 4, mainly because I got levels in Survivor and Scout while on my own.  And I got levels in Nurse and Physician from the... well, you know. Everyone gets more class levels than level slots, usually. That's why you have to pick.  Before you sleep, you think about one of your equipped class levels, and replace it with one from your reserve."

She slipped the head of my cock between her big toe and second toe, pinching and pulling the skin.

"And then, when you wake up, your class levels are updated, along with any class perks attached to the class level. I keep a level of nurse mainly because I never have any help during my... practice sessions."

Her hands wrapped around my chest, cupping my tits, as her own pressed into my shoulders.

"These are pretty good. Your nipples are different, though."

"Yeah, I got goblin tits. They can lactate without me getting pregnant. Us and cow-girls. Er, boviform therians. Probably a survival adaptation for us getting massacred all the time. Sisters taking care of younger sibs whenever all the adults get killed."

"Hah. I could do that. Wouldn't even take very long. I want to try it. Turn around so I can get a better look."

I twisted around, rearranging my legs to go around Nellis's thick violet thighs. She put on hand on my back, and pushed my chest with the other, leaning me backward as my penis stuck up between her boobs. She leaned in to thoroughly examine my nipple as she squeezed, pinched, and twisted it. A tiny drop of milk beaded on the end. She licked it up.

"Okay, let me see if I can figure this out. Regenerative Polymorphism."

Her eyes acquired an unfocused, faraway look.

"Nellis?"

"It's okay. It isn't much like the other system skills, though. It's like my body is floating in my mind's eye. There are no prompts, dialogs, or anything like that. Lazar's bones! I think I got it. Watch my nips."

They were darker purple, with a small areola, decorating creamy violet skin, capping the points on perfect, perky tits. As I watched, they started to thicken, the areola spreading a bit further out. My dick twitched in the valley of her cleavage, leaving a little drop of wetness.

"Suck on one, Rav."

I slurped up a nipple into my mouth, and suckled like an enormous baby. Several streams of milk squirted onto my tongue. I pulled away, scaled Nellis's torso, and deposited it into her mouth along with a kiss. She swallowed it.

"That's my milk! I made milk from my own boobs! And these nips are way better than before. These are some true mommy nipples."

She wiggled her finger around my nuts, to her own twat, then withdrew it to take a look. It glistened with moisture.

"My pussy is wet! I mean I sort of got it a little lubed by rerouting the bulbourethral glands, but this is full-on vestibular mucus!"

Her hands found their way to my shaft.

"This is a really nice dick, by the way. It's the kind of dick that I look at it, and just imagine it in my mouth, with a man's hand on the back of my head."

She picked up my hand in hers, giving it a look.

"Close enough."

She wrestled me around until my legs dangled over the retaining wall, and my back rested on the planter earth. She came in from the side and swallowed my knob in one go, without hesitation or gagging. One hand wrapped around my shaft, and the other cupped my scrotolabia, gently jostling my boynads.

She came up for air. "Only good thing about having a boy body, really, is knowing how to work the equipment. And usually good for a real meal or two, after you get out your appetizer." She dove back down. I rested my hand on the crown of her skull, pressing lightly. She started humming. I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Nel. Almost there!"

She shoved my cock down her throat, and pressed between my balls, stimulating the lower parts of my clitoris. My semen geysered into her gullet, as my cock jerked and twitched. Eleven out of ten. Would recommend.

She slurped her way back up my shaft, leaving it wet with saliva, but otherwise cleaned of thicker fluids.

"That was awesome."

"Glad you liked it. Nice to give one without actually needing to fill my belly. Ready for the main course?"

"Sure, I just need to grab a-"

A wrapped condom dropped onto my chest. Chrysoll. She smiled, and flashed me a thumbs up before disappearing back over the ledge.

"Condom. Thanks, Chry."

"Lazar on a spike, is this what it's like to have real friends? Thanks, Chry."

A voice drifted down from above. "Don't mention it. If I start talking, I'll say things like how a condom is mathematically the same as a dinner plate, and I don't know why, but most people don't think that's stimulating."

Nellis grabbed the condom, tore off the wrapper, and unrolled it over my unrefractorized willy.

"Yours doesn't rest in between?"

"Nope. Stays up until I'm done with it."

"Nice. But then again, bringing it back up is part of the fun, with boys."

Nellis straddled my hips. Her taller stature brought her knees up to my armpits. She guided with one hand, and lowered herself onto my erection.

"Oh. This is a little different. I must have been putting things in the wrong place, before. It makes better sense, now. Let's just... Oh! That's a lot different!"

My glans pushed up against her cervix. She gasped.

"Do that again!"

I pulled back a little, and gave it another tap. She gasped again.

"Okay, don't do that again. That's a little intense. Let me see if I can..."

She repositioned, pressing a hand against her belly, until I twisted my hips, and my cock slid to the side of her cervix, up into the anterior fornix between it and the urine bladder.

"Oh, Laaazzzaaaaaaarrrr! That's a good spot right there!"

Fluid gushed out over my dick. Nellis was having her first a-spot orgasm.

"Advantages to knowing how to work the equipment."

"Ah Rav, if only you were a hairy slab of trollmeat, I'd marry you right now."

She ground down, pushing my cock as deep as it could go, before starting to bounce. My fingers shot up and pulled at her nipples, rolling and squeezing.

"Fuck! Fuck, my mommy nipples link straight to my cooch! Keep doing that!  Pull a bit. Pound that dick in my pussy. Hard! Slam it! Ohhhh yyyeaaaahhh!"

She orgasmed again. I shot my own load into the condom.

The condom. Where was Chry keeping it, if her clothes are down here?

Nellis pitched forward, smothering my variegated green breasts with her creamy violet orbs, rubbing her slightly milky nipples on mine, before rolling off to the side.

"Thank you, Rav. That was some really good practice with the new girl parts.  Setting the bar pretty high for any boyfriends, though. If they can't get it done like that, I might have to bring them to you for lessons."

"Hah. It's a deal. If you don't mind sharing."

"Everything I have is yours to borrow, girl. I'd even grow my dick back for you. Temporarily."

"Ah... don't tempt me."

"No balls, though."

"Of course not."

7