Moist and Steamy (R-18)
148 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning: sexual content.

I woke up with a killer case of sunwax glory, and my dick was loving my choice of mattress. And I think my mattress loved it back.

Nellis had one hand wrapped around my penis, and the other on my ass, forcing me to grind it into her belly.

"Good dreams?"

"Ah, you're awake. Your cock woke up first, so I was keeping it company. I was going to shower, but I'm afraid that maybe I'm not dirty enough."

"I can give you something to wash off."

"Yeah? Something sticky?"

She squeezed and stroked as I squirmed and poked.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

"Scrub my back."

I wasn't going to last very long. Clearly, I was dealing with an expert. Her hand pumped and twisted, caressing on the way up, and crushing with a powerful grip on the way down.

When she gave me a surprise finger in my girl pocket, I started shooting.  Globs of pearly white arched over her body, splattering down quite some distance away. Fortunately, I didn't screw up the bed sheets, but I did paint the target from eyebrow to... where the belly button should have been. There was a little bit of a depression there, so it made a little puddle, but nothing like when I got my seed into my own innie.  Easier to clean up, for sure.

I barely got the chance to admire my work when Nel grabbed both cheeks of my ass and rose to her feet. I had no choice but to wrap my legs around her waist and squish my body into the trail of spooge. She walked us into the shower room and started up two of them.

"Are you going to let me down?"

"Not yet. Grab the soap."

I snagged the bar from my mobile platform, and swiped it over her skin and scales. She gave me a sudden lift, and I dropped the soap. Whoops! I guess I'll have to... oh, no, it didn't make it all the way to the ground. It was wedged in between my belly and my still-stiff wang.

And now Nellis was using me as a personal bath pouf. She lifted and squeezed me, rubbing my sudsy tits on her boobs. Our nipples clashed, as she grinned at my predicament.

"What are you waiting for? Scrub my back."

Fine. I recovered the soap and wrapped my arms around my captor, gliding the bar over purple skin and night-black scales. This time, I did drop it to the ground. It couldn't be helped, and we certainly had already worked up a good lather.

My cock poked up through four pressed-together breasts, creamy purple and stripey green, in what was, in my opinion, the best kind of tit job in the history of humankind. But before I could erupt again, Nellis lifted me higher, sucking my member down her newly fortified throat, bulging the jet scales outward. Nary a drop escaped her monstrous trollish maw.

"Ah. Should have rinsed off a bit first. Soap taste."

"Are you going to let me down now?"

"Mmmmm.... no."

Instead, she tipped me over upside-down, legs splayed, and suspended my body with her tongue on my balls, and my face in her crotch. This is fine. I can work with this. I grabbed two armfuls of thigh and ass, and pulled in close enough to give back.

My tongue dived deep, tasting tangy troll twat, with a hint of soap. While I didn't have quite as much practice as Nellis obviously had with sucking dick, I knew all the spots that mine liked, and I tried my best to hit them all.  After a few minutes, I knew not how many, I was rewarded with quivering legs and fluttering cunt.

At last, I was restored to my proper orientation, and contact with the tile.

When I turned around, I saw that a third shower was running, and in the steam and the stream, Chrysoll had one hand buried in her own quim, and the other squeezing a tit. She finished as I watched, then turned back into the water and resumed washing.

Well, I'm not going to be the one to make it weird.

"Enjoy the show?"

"Yes. Very much."

"We could do more, if you want."

"Not until tomorrow. Rules."

Chry wrung out her hair, turned off the shower, and walked out without bothering to cover up with her towel. I looked up at Nel's face. She was dumbstruck.

"What the hell did that mean?"

"I guess we'll find out tomorrow, won't we?"

We spent a few more minutes actually getting clean and dry, then ventured out to face the start of a new day.

7