Chapter 1: Why?
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rebbecca Smirda, a teen girl whose family rules a province in the northern side of the kingdom of Patmonia, one of the ruling nations of the 15 that exists in the world. Patmonia is one of the top 8 ruling nations that oversees most of the other nations, showcasing the power this kingdom holds. Rebbecca lives in a peaceful nation, where she can easily walk outside alone and stay outside alone for days without worry, however she's mentally insane.

 

Suffering from intermittent explosive disorder, having in her mind, seemingly 3 powerful ‘friends’ or versions of herself talk to her directly in her head, Blood Queen Rebbecca, a polite and modest woman who is quite and patient but...she's psychotic, being a huge narcissist, the worse one which is a malignant narcissist, where she uses violence with no remorseful consequences. Coupled with a very sadistic and twisted mind and heart? She's batshit insane.

 

Butcher Queen Rebbecca, an explosive woman who acts out of violence. She’s a crazed woman who loves to see violence as she would always consider it first before and above anything. She would often whisper sweet nothings into the ear of Rebbecca to cannibalise her own, almost all day everyday. She would often even call Rebbecca a spineless child due to her not listening to her...who would?  Rebbecca loves her more than anything however.

 

Witch Queen Rebbecca. Seemingly the smartest one of the three. She is the planner and general for Butcher and Blood queen Rebbecca and often guides normal Rebbcca in her everyday life, to do insane things like tasting the taste of fresh bloody meat, or stabbing herself several times to help her body get used to pain. Witch queen is a more relaxed and carefree person who likes to psychologically play with her foes. These three beings, to Rebbecca, is real and can interact with the environment around her, however she’s known by the people of the kingdom as the ‘crazed girl’. She would often do things like walk in circles around the house or would often sit and speak to herself while yelling ‘magic words’.  These aren't the only ones in her fractured mind...

 

“Why must it always be me… I never did anything wrong! I only did it for my family!” lamented a young girl in a pristine white gown, her pink shoes a stark contrast to the somber mood that surrounded her. Her sandy toned skin was similar to how melted caramel was like in color. Her unkempt hair too was a deep dark shade of brown growing all the way down to her lower waist.  This was Rebecca, a seemingly ordinary girl in the kingdom of Patmonia, a land teeming with farmers and merchants, all under the benevolent rule of the beloved royal family. Living in a grand manor at the heart of the kingdom, close to the royal family, Rebecca appeared to have it all – loving parents, the best food and protection and a seemingly idyllic life. However, beneath this façade, a darker reality lurked.

 

“Now, now, darling, your parents simply don't understand why the boy needed to be eliminated~ I, however think you did a fine job,” mocked the Blood Queen as she examined her nails, her white hair cascading down past her hips as she stood in the corner of the stark concrete room where Rebecca was confined. The Blood Queen exuded a sadistic aura, her pale complexion, deep black eyes, and blood-red crown and gown painting a chilling picture. Her eyes gleamed with a dark and cruel lust, her very form exuding a twisted perfection.

 

The room itself was devoid of any comfort or decoration, a consequence of Rebecca's destructive behavior, as she had attempted to consume the paint under the influence of the Witch Queen, who had misled her by claiming it was magic ink. Subsequently, Rebecca's parents, deeming her a danger to herself and others, had her confined under the guidance of a psychiatrist, that soon left due to him feeling 'endangered for his own mind.' So, they resorted to keeping her in a bricked up, cement layered room.

 

“Sigh… see why I told you not to listen to Blood Queen, Rebecca?” sighed the Witch Queen, lying beside Rebecca in a rare display of empathy. Her brackish green and blue hair falling short just at her hips. A crown atop her head sat at a angle with thorns and different types of plants surrounding the silver metal that made up the crown. Her eyes, a shade of grey made it so that she always looked sad or unhappy, when in actuality that's not the case. “But that boy got on my nerves! I thought doing what the Blood Queen said would benefit the family!” Rebecca replied, her voice filled with regret. Clutching her head tight she breathed in and out rapidly as she stomped her feet hard on the ground rapidly.

 

"Say! Say! Let's go out of this fucking place and get that squirrel we caught last weeeek!!" Butcher Queen said jumping up and down smiling as if everything she said was normal . Her yellow eyes seemed to pierce Rebbecca's as she looked up at the jumping woman. Her hair was a bobcut with a golden crown atop her head. It had red stains on it with bends on the ends of the crown. It complimented her orange hair as it truly showed her insanity. Rebbecca squinted her eyes as she ignored what she said.  “I just wanted to help my father... I guess I’ll have to be in here for a while… at least I have you guys, I guess,” Rebecca muttered despondently, resting her head on her knees. Suddenly this prompted the three Queens to abruptly turn their heads towards the door as if sensing an approaching presence.

 

“Father is here…” the Blood Queen declared as the metal door swung open, Rebecca's father, the ruling coalition leader of Patmonia, stood before her, his face etched with concern and tension. A man of strict discipline and unwavering loyalty, he had served the kingdom since his youth, his worry and love for his daughter perceptible beneath his stern exterior. “I’ve heard the boy escaped your assault with his life, Rebecca,” he uttered slowly, his gaze penetrating the depths of her soul.

 

Rebecca felt a surge of emotions welling up inside her. The guilt, the frustration, and the uncontrollable anger that often plagued her due to her Intermittent Explosive Disorder threatened to overwhelm her. She struggled to maintain her composure in front of her father, feeling the weight of his disappointment bearing down on her like a crushing boulder. But amidst the turmoil within her, she longed for understanding, which was like hell on earth. She wanted to be understanding why he is mad, but what she did was FOR the family! Why would she even be complacent to that?! She rocked herself as she wanted to bang the back of her head on the concrete wall but Blood Queen tapped her shoulder smiling a wide...happy filled smile.

 

Rebbecca sat there, not saying anything. Blood queen spoke, however. Walking around besides Rebbecca, she talked having her voice go deep as her voice rang in her ears.

 

"Rebbecca dear, you know this man's feelings towards you... don’t you~?” she said as she strode towards the man, her nails were seemingly close to the man’s jugular. “Stop Blood Queen!” Rebecca shouted out, seemingly at nothing as she shot out her hand gazing in the direction of her father. Her father stared at her, his expression unchanging. Witch queen sighed as she appeared near him. "Darling, I know you think that violence and death is a bad thing, we know you child. But violence is a tool you can use to make a better tomorrow, when you felt the blood trickle down your arms, you were excited!" witch queen said as she walked around the room. She stopped besides the mother who looked down at Rebbecca in shame. “These people will soon throw you out, your tarnishing their reputation, they already planned a legal way to have your brother be the sole inheritor…” Witch queen said, looking at the father with squinted eyes.

 

Rebbecca simply looked up at her father and stood up. “He…that boy was a detriment towards our family...dad please. I did it for the family-“ “HAH!! By stabbing him 12 times with a fucking dull rock?! Your lucky I was able tame his poor fucking parents with 5 gold coins to not take it to the upper court!!” he shouted at the girl as he accusingly pointed at the girl, his anger was clearly shown on his face and his hands shook. Rebecca's body twitched as if a small electric shock happened. Butcher queen had a wide grin on her face as she laughed. "You see the violence!? The fun?! It's so exhilarating~" she said as her laughter filled the room. Still jumping up and down even higher this time. "I did it for the family! He was planning on doing things that could harm our annual income! His death was necessary-“ “You had fun doing it too!” Butcher queen said laughing “-shut up you!”

 

Rebbecca said turning to the right side of her, seemingly talking to nothing and no one. She suddenly ran to a wall and punched it hard! Causing the skin to break and for her to bleed, making her mother cringe in rage. "How could a child like you do such a horrible thing?! So willfully? Why are you like this?!" the mother screamed, her face showing pure disgust and anger. Rebecca turned and paused looking at her mother. “Your brother has done more for our family then you ever had dammit! He’s a prodigy! One who knows how to do magic and swordsmanship!! But you?! You…are insane-!!“ “IM NOT INSANE MOTHER!” Rebecca yelled. Her body was shaking and she could feel tears running down her face. She held her head tight as her eyes dilated constantly in the pure darkness of the room. Her mother could hear her own daughter mumble words she didn't understand herself as her breathing became more erratic.

 

The mother, seeing her daughters breakdown, sighed and looked away from her daughter, the father simply turned around and walked out the room, his face still showing rage and sadness, but mostly a sense of pity. The mother however stayed back but couldn't dare look back at her daughter. “You will be going to the asylum of the east, I will inform the court beforehand to allow you safe passage. There you and your insanity will be dealt with accordingly. Goodbye, Rebbecca..we love you-

 

The mother left the room and slammed the door behind her. Leaving her daughter to crumble to the floor in a fit of tears. Blood Queen Rebbecca hummed in silence as she elegantly walked over to the saddened Rebbecca, crouching down she swayed her long unkempt hair out of her eyes as she lifted Rebbecca's head up with two fingers, her black, abyssal eyes looking deep into her brown ones, she had a soft smile on her face, one that a mother would have. "You should never listen to them, they'll never understand how you feel." blood queen said, her tone was low and seductive.

 

“I…will be beside you through thick and thin…now, as for anybody else? As you can see clearly they will never have a inkling of knowledge about you…” she said softly, her voice seemed to mess with Rebecca’s own thoughts as she seemed to start lazily breathe, her eyes moving side to side as blood queen continued to speak. “Leave me to guide you…come on~ I know you had fun when I was helping you with that child-“ Witch Queen suddenly darted towards blood queen before a barrier was surrounding blood queen and Rebbecca. “Y-you bitch!! You already-“ then her voice from Rebbeccas head was gone, Butcher queen too tried fighting back but was gone, leaving only blood queen to sway Rebbecca alone. “ Y-yea…it was fun…” her eyes darted faster as she seemed to twitch. “Great! Just give up control and we will coast along the waves just fine~” she said clapping her hands in a cutesy way.

 

Rebbecca closed her eyes and took a huge awkward breath. It was like she was trying to swallow the ocean but upside down with her tongue out her mouth. In about a minute her eyes began to transform. A film formed on the iris, a black thick film seemed to come out of nowhere. Rebbecca seemed to stop breathing as she had her eyes wide open, however suddenly she started breathing rapidly. Her eyes moved side to side in a manner impossible for a human to actively have happen. She closed her eyes and another minute came by. She then started  breathing slowly and her body was now calm and relaxed, her eyes opening slowly to reveal a pair of pitch black eyes, her face had a soft, creepy and gentle smile as her eyes showed no emotion, the girl slowly stood up and walked out the door. Then a personal maid opened it and screamed.

 

“AH!! Re-misses! You scared me!” Felona said as she jumped and held her hand over her heart. Notebook in her left hand and a pen in her right. The girl simply stared at the maid and giggled, her head tilted a bit to the side and her smile grew bigger. The maid, Felona, was a girl who had been hired by the family, her family had owed a debt to the family, and the only way to pay it off was to work for them 12 years. It was harsh at first due to being surrounded by high ranking officers and bureaucrats and having to act in her best possible behavior, but the fun came in when she was assigned as Rebecca’s personal maid.

 

She was very scared of her, hearing the rumors anyone would be, but she got used to it. Her job was simple, help Rebecca out in the morning, give her clothes, make her breakfast and make sure she ate her meals, and help her sleep, and the most important task was to write down and watch Rebecca’s every word said and action took. She completely undermined just how fucked up the girl was. One day she had to just so happen play hide and seek with Rebbecca and saw her literally eat raw flesh and...like it?  There were other maids there walking around the premise, doing there daily tasks and the such.

 

It was a shock to Felona because, well nobody freaking stopped her! I mean wouldn't you stop a person eating raw flesh? She wanted to know what meat that was from but decided that would be more fucked up then the sight she's seeing. Felona had a slim body with curves, her hair was long and wavy with her hair dominantly black but has a brown shine to it when light shines upon it, and she had a pair of hazel brown eyes, and her skin tone was a light-ish brown, close to a vanilla color but with some color to it. She had a affinity to magic too, using the winds to her advantage, which made her more…useful. “Oh! My apologies, I was simply waiting for you here~” Rebecca said as she politely walked out the room.

1