Chapter 6: A annoyance within the mind
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

As her finger extended towards the body, it almost seemed to meld seamlessly into it, as if breaching a boundary between physicality and the ethereal. "Where is it..." The Blood Queen's voice rushed, echoing in the chamber. What unfolded before her was a spectacle of dual perception - the intricate weave of Felona's mana flow intertwined with the pulsating network of veins and arteries. Her gaze fixated on the vital lifeline coursing toward the brain. "There," she murmured as a sensation akin to warm liquid caressed her probing fingers. With a sudden, decisive motion, she began to twist, gradually constricting the flow.

"Ahh, there...this should lull you into slumber until I'm done," she declared softly, withdrawing her finger from the girl's heart, its form instantly reverting to normalcy. But just as the Blood Queen completed her task, a disembodied voice reverberated within the confines of her mind, catching her off guard. "Ooohh~ If I could blush, I surely would!" The voice teased, causing a shiver to run down the Blood Queen's spine.

'Shit!' Her fingers went long and nearly as she ran her nails through the left side of her head, her nails dug into her head, leaving trails of blood on her exasperated face and dress. 'Oooooo-you're making a mess blood queen-STOP!' The voice said loudly as it echoed louder in an ongoing echo, which made the blood queen cringe more as she pulled out her fingers, a blob of blood pooling after she did so.

 

 The wound closed in on itself with haste as a squelching sound made noise. 'Go the hell back to s҉l҉e҉e҉p҉ witch!' Blood queen said, gritting her teeth as the voices in her head seemed to grow in intensity. 'Ooh, I can't do that! You know...I would force control right now you bitch... but you're doing such a fine job and all! So why would I interrupt this beautiful chaos?!' The voice said in a mocking tone, it seemed she was everywhere in the walls, the ceiling, the flooring. Blood Queen started to twitch and convulse as she looked up and down, left and right trying to pinpoint the source of the tormenting voice. She banged her head over and over again on her hands, drool falling from her mouth as she looked down at the floor in pain.

 The Blood Queen couldn't handle this anymore! It felt like her grip on herself seemed loose as if she was holding onto water that kept slipping out of her hand...shit, control is going away! So...she forced herself to calm down and took deep labored breaths. She slowly pulled away from her head and turned to stare out the window as she spoke openly. "Witch queen, do you know why I-" 'Because you only care for yourself.' She was interrupted by a chuckle. ' You thought you could skip my turn, have fun, and think I wouldn't wake? See how conceited you are? See how much pain you're in!' She said chuckling a bit more. Blood Queen was starting to lose her patience, a huge migraine sharply pierced her brain causing Blood Queen to jerk back her head on the wooden headrest. Sighing, she replied. 'Just. Shut. The hell. up. I did what I did because of the events I foresaw~ And it happened, didn't it?'

Blood queen said playing with her nails so hard that they started to bleed, trying to gain back some semblance of rest speaking through grinding teeth, biting on one as the other seemed to dance around in her mouth. 'Hahahaha! Well, you have a point...however...it's obvious you're lying about your intent. I see right through you y'know~!' She said, her tone of voice becoming more mocking by the second. 

Blood Queen let out a deep breath, trying to calm down before she continued. 'You should just go back to s҉l҉e҉e҉p҉' she snapped impatiently as she watched out the window. The witch queen went silent. The coachmen were still whistling a happy tune, it filled in the sudden quietness in Blood Queen's mind. 'Rebbecca wants to have fun...blood queen' 

 

 

Witch queen said in a low growl, her voice echoed in a loud pitch. Blood queen started to get annoyed from the pain and her, SHE want...needed to have more time, if something happens when Rebecca is in trouble and control, what hope do they have if she isn't there? She's needed by everyone! All 3 of them need her! "You know...witch queen, w-we...both need to do what we think is right, don't you think?" Blood queen said with a forced chuckle, her twitching finger, she started biting on, trying to hold herself together. Blood Queen hates having to suck up to the witch queen, especially when she's not in control of the situation. She became desperate enough to do this purely because the pain was unbearable.

Only a chuckle that seemed phantom let out inside her head. 'Bitch your very lucky butcher is still taking her time right now, seeing a body asleep beside us...' She said hinting towards Felona, Blood queen gulped at the thought, the witch queen wanted her to get her 'get back' for taking her turn, but the butcher wouldn't, she would fight for control to get what she wanted. And both of them can easily overpower her.

 

 The witch queen let out another chuckle. 'Aaaanyyyways~ I think...it would be great...for a switch...since you can't even do 'that' right now, why are you still prolonging this thing?' Witch queen said arrogantly. But luckily Blood Queen had a rebuttal. ' The girl will catch on to something fairly unpleasant-mainly the way we conduct ourselves~ She's become more and more...observant of us, she started to develop a way to tell what each one of us is and isn't-You coming out now won't only harm my work, but will easily put us in jeopardy~ what say you on that hm? You think dearest Rebbecca can hold herself up without...well I'm sure you know what I mean' Blood queen said looking up at the ceiling, she clicked her tongue as she thought she sensed the witch above her.

 

The Witch Queen chuckled and replied to the Blood Queen's remark, "Blood Queen, please! I knew you would say that. Do you think I didn't think about it the moment I asked that question?" Her chuckling turned into full-blown laughter. "Rebecca is not ready, I understand that. She's like a baby to both of us, and we can't just go out and do something on a whim. However, she's at an age where she can get over some things. For example, she can handle the sights and smells of blood and death. Oh, what you showed Rebecca is far worse than what I have. Of course, just between the two of us. The trauma that I see from this is so minuscule that I can erase it with no repercussions since she is so young. It will be easier, and you know that," she said as Blood Queen gritted her teeth, her finger twitching and bleeding due to her biting it so frivolously. The Blood Queen's irritation is palpable. She continues to bite her finger as the Witch Queen's words sink in. The Witch Queen has a point. Rebecca is like a locker room. She can have all kinds of different experiences, but she hasn't grown up with all of them, nor has she accessed the bulk of them all yet. Rebecca was a special child who always seemed to take an interest in some of the darker things naturally.

 

 'Butcher will also not be happy when she comes out y'know, and what better to piss her off more than when you are taking up Rebbecca's body when she wants it before you?' Witch queen said boldly. She smirked as she saw Blood Queen smash her fist into the carriage door angrily. Checkmate! "Ay! You both good back there?" the coachman said stopping his whistle, he wanted to say more but kept quiet. Blood queen enraged quickly replied.

 

 "Yes, now continue driving the carriage fool!" She spat back. The coachman wanted to say something to that too, he wanted to go back there and pimp slap her harshly...but he forced a smile. "Sure...misses..." He said through the skin of his teeth, his knuckles showing themselves on the reins as he held them tight. "Tsk! Ok, I get it witch, what's your point with this conversation then, hm?" Blood Queen said, trying her hardest to keep calm and not go ballistic and lose the little time she was given. She gazed out the window, however all she could see was the intense pain she was in. The chuckle of the witch queen seemed to echo throughout, once again making the blood queen wince in pain as she tightly gripped her head, forced to. 'Oh, heh- it's nothing! I'm simply doing a service for us as a whole...just a little chat...a little play-play's all Blood Queen...'

 

Witch queen said as Blood queen cringed. The woman was getting her get-back because she took control before her, but this isn't something she should do just yet! If Rebbecca saw that in action then...annoyance!

And with that, the voice disappeared, including the pain in her head. And so did Blood Queen's good mood-gone! She took a deep sigh as she looked at the dense forest...but it didn't help as she smashed another fist into the door, causing the carriage to shake a tad and a noticeable hole was now in the carriage. The shaking of the carriage made her mood even worse as the ride seemed to grow more bumpier. The coachman continued to whistle as the ride continued, why? If he said or spoke right now he might offend his head since it would be loped off. Her eyes glowed red as she kicked the air and with a scream, she yelled at the coachmen. 

 

"SHUT UP WITH THE WHISTLING!" She announced with a deep voice, raspy and sharp! The coachman seemed to choke on some spit as he coughed up a little. He looked back so quickly his neck started to cramp. ' The hell she thinks this is? I swear one-day imma...' He winced as he had to move from side to side, taking his time to calm down as he spoke up. ' Yes miss- ' "AND KEEP THIS CARRIAGE FROM ROCKING!!" She yelled cutting him from talking. He didn't reply, not because he didn't want to, simply because he was too furious to even speak. So, he looked ahead with a scowl and a sour mood.

 

Before Felona fell asleep, she faked it. Why all of a sudden did this psyc-girl want her to freaking sleep? In the mid-day non the less? It was too weird and coincidental. Plus the way she moved, she seemed both worried and rushed. So when she closed her eyes, she faked sleep. For about 5 or so minutes, she lightly opened her eyes and she swore to the heavens her heart made a way out of her mouth. The cra-girl was inches away from her freaking face! And her black fucking eyes were like...the only thing she could see. 'What...in the actual fuck...am I really about to be eaten?' she thought as her breathing soon became a bit labored from fear and anxiety of what might happen. Then all of a sudden she saw her eyes glow a darkish red. And a feeling she knows all too well came about.

 

 'M-wait, wait is this mana?' She said to herself as she kept on glancing in mock disbelief, unable to do anything but stare into those eyes of hers. Rebbecca then leaned back a bit, she had strutted her middle finger at her, then had her middle finger grow long as crap, then she flinched a little when she plunged it into her chest! Instantly she felt like her soul was being directly hit with a sharp knife, she flinched a bit as something seemed to vibrate, an odd sensation to say the least, but then she felt fingers rubbing around...inside her body?.' He-' and then instantly Felona felt as if she was falling, and her head was heavy and fuzzy. All she could think about was everything but what she saw as the fuzziness feeling seemed to surround her, her thoughts were going slower, and her breathing seemed harder and harder to do. Feeling in her fingers went numb instantly. After what seemed like forever she suddenly shot up from a dreamless dream, a look of shock written on her face.

 

She looked around desperately to see what was going on, the first thing she noticed was that it was high noon, they left the manor when it was early morning to mid-day. 'How long did I sleep?' She thought as she clasped her head and looked...reluctantly to her left, where Rebbecca was sitting in the corner with her head on her knees. The next thing Felona noticed was that she had dark blood all over the front of her beige dress...the moment she saw that she jumped up. "O-oh, dear! Misses are you alright?! Is everything alright?! Please, answer me!" She said in a rush and panicky voice as she looked at Rebbecca with worry and a bit of confusion as she saw the blood on her, and no cuts on Rebbecca...her first assumption was that Rebbecca had a nose bleed but...then that wouldn't make sense. The freaking blood was chunky, and lots of it was on her.

 Felona thought deeply as she tried to find an answer to why she had what she could guess was blood on her...her thoughts were interrupted by Rebbecca lifting her head and looking up at her, "Oh~ Felona! You woke up at the right time my dear, the coachman said we would arrive at the inn soon" She said as she wiped some of the blood off of her face with a napkin that had a cute pink flower design, it was her mothers, but that wasn't important. "Y-your...miss, is everything alright?" She said a little worried at the blood.

Rebbecca seemed to flinch for a second her gaze drifted away as her dark eyes for holes never filled felt empty, but Felona caught this flinch. "O-oh dear yes! Of course my dear, everything is fine, how are you feeling?" She said in a happy tone with a forced smile, as if it was practiced over and over. "Um...a bit sleepy still but I'm fine, uh but I ...see blood on your clothing-" before Felona could finish she was interrupted. "Ahhh! That's quite alright! There's no need to worry Felona!" She said happily, "The coachman also informed me of our next stop, so let's make sure we don't miss that~!." She said happily as Felona sat down with her hands clasped together with a smile on her face, however...something wasn't right.

 

"Hey, we's Rollin up on the inn, get ya selves ready, I'll be putting the horses in the pen and be back, if ya want food we'll go in a bit, get yourselves ready for it," He said in a grumpy voice. The coachman, whose name is Winny.

 

1