Chapter 1: The Beginning
351 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reincarnation is not fun–At least when you are reincarnated into a world that will soon be invaded by alien Gods from another world.

This is DxD world, also known as Oppai Power-Up World.

How do I know this? Well, I found a show on the internet about a familiar magical girl called Magical Girl Levia-tan.

Anyway, this is the world where the protagonist increases his power by touching an Oppai, also known as boobs. Yup. This is a wacky world if not for the fact that this world is full of danger. The author might focus on the main protagonist and his adventure, but there are a few implications for the background world.

Among them are brainwashing, killing humans in the hundreds, and even having humans as cattle.

All in all, humans are fucked in this world. They are nothing but a weak race that cannot survive against the supernatural world. What makes matters worse is when you are reincarnated into a country where humans become cattle for another race.

I reincarnated in Romania, a country full of vampires who will eat any humans unfortunate enough to be within their gaze. Lucky for me, I stay in Bucharest, the city with the largest population in the entire country, so my chance of being picked by a vampire is rather slim.

Of course, that doesn't mean there is no chance.

How do I know this? Well, I become one of the prey they want to eat.

"Hmmm~ Which one should I pick?~"

What a bummer way to die. Getting eaten by a vampire. What makes matters worse is that the one eating me is a male vampire. If I get eaten by a female vampire, I can brag about dying from getting sucked off by a woman in whatever afterlife I will get.

Also, this is my birthday, for fuck sake! I want a refund for this life! I did not get anything from being dead from a lightning strike in the previous one, and this time, I will die from being eaten!

|DING|

I blink a little when I see a blue panel appear in front of me.

|Congratulations on your 18th birthday! White Hair Template System can now be used|

|Randomizing White Haired Template…. Congratulations! You get Byakuran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)|

After reading the last word, a massive explosion happened, and an orange fire appeared from my body. It spreads across this warehouse, and after a few seconds, the fire disappears, and I can only see the vampire turn into stone.

Ah, that was the Dying Will Flame: Sky Flame. This flame appears in the Katekyo Hitman Reborn (KHR) anime, and it has the characteristic of Harmony. Not only that, but it can also petrify any enemies near me.

I shake my head and slowly get up from the ground. As I get up, I can see the other prisoners looking at me in awe. A young man walks toward me and says.

"Y-You kill that vampire…"

"That I am."

"You kill a Vampire Baron."

Eh? That man is a baron? I release a sigh and say.

"Yes, I did."

"Please teach me how to be as strong as you! I want to defeat them! I want to avenge my parents! Please!"

I look at him for a few seconds before my new power feels something within him. I can feel him awakening the Dying Will Flame. I can feel his rage and make the flame within him flicker. I can feel the flame that wants to destroy anything it touches from within him. He can awaken the Storm Flame.

I don't know if this is a bad idea or not, but…

"What is your name?"

"My name is Luca Savu, the last member of the Savu Family."

I nod and say.

"Then welcome to the family, Luca. Let's make this country a better place for humans."

The other races might see us as nothing but cannon fodder, but I will prove them wrong. I will prove to them that humans can be a powerhouse in this world.

And to do that, I need to create my own Famiglia. Let's build the Millefiore Famiglia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Something is not right. Nicolas can feel it in his bones.

For the past week, there has been a strange movement around Bucharest; his lord wants to know the source of the problem. The human farm on the edge of the city has been attacked by an unknown group every single day in the past week.

Nicolas and his boys get sent here to ensure the rest of the farm is not attacked and kill anyone who dares to attack their farm.

He looks around the farm and makes sure to keep watch over the forest near him.

"The sun is about to come out, boss. Should we prepare the slaves to watch over?"

Nicolas looks at his watch and nods his head.

"Yes. Prepare the slave to watch over the farm. We will return to the underground base in a couple of hours."

"Yes, boss!"

Nicolas releases a sigh and looks at the night sky. He does not know why, but his instinct tells him to run away from this place to survive, even after no attack on the farm. Nicolas shakes his head and walks back to the farm to prepare to return to the base so he can switch with the day-duty vampire.

However, before he can even enter the farm, a dome made of orange flame appears around the farm, trapping him and his men.

"Enemy attack! They are coming–"

One of his men shouts from a distance, but before he can finish his sentence, Nicolas hears a loud noise coming from the east. He knows that sound. It was the sound of a gunshot. Nicolas grits his teeth and releases his wings to see who dares to attack them. He flies to the east and sees a man surrounded by red flames killing his men with two pistols in his hands.

Nicolas roars and creates thirty magic circles above him to kill that man. However, before he can release his attack, he hears a clap, and suddenly, his magic circle disappears.

He looks above him in confusion before looking at the source of the clap. He can see a man with white hair and green eyes look at him from the ground. Nicolas grits his teeth and quickly tries to make more magic circles, but before he can do that, the young man points his finger at him and says.

"Sky Bullet"

Ten orange bullets fly toward Nicolas and hit him right in his wings. After the bullet hits his wing, it starts to change into stone, and he falls to the ground. He coughs a little and sees the young man walk toward him.

"Who are you?! Do you know who you guys are messing with?! We are the Tepes Family! We will hunt you and suck the blood out of your body!"

The young man only smiles and says.

"My name is Valerian Millefiore and we are Millefiore Famiglia. We did not fear the Tepes Clan as we are the nightmare that will haunt all vampires."

After saying that, he shoots Nicolas right in the head, killing him.

If you like to read more and want to support me, you can visit my Patreon and Ko-fi!

19