Chapter 5: Meeting the Vongola Famiglia
164 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I release a sigh as I look at the people in front of me, training with their flame. Thirty people join us, and thirty people awaken their flame. They are the people who know about the supernatural and the people who get tortured by the Vampires for who knows how long.

Rather than asking us to erase their memory or let them have a peaceful life, they want to join us in our war against the vampire.

They are coming from the last base in Bucharest that we can find and the base that imprisoned people who did not want to be human cattle for the vampire. All vampires are sadistic in nature and will torture someone weaker than them or anyone who dares to fight them rather than just kill them.

I shake my head and rub the ring on my finger. I guess it is time to visit the alternate universe. Bucharest is peaceful at the moment, but I know that it will not last long. Because of this, we need to gather more power, and an alternate universe is the right place for me to visit.

I already tested my power. I have yet to visit another universe, but I already tested my power.

I can request what kind of alternate universe I visit, and a portal will appear in front of me. Sadly, the portal is in the shape of a cocoon, so we need to open it in a hidden place. Lucky for me, the portal is made of Sky Flame, and it will petrify anyone with bad intentions to the portal and make the other unconscious for anyone without bad intentions. Not only that, the cocoon is also very durable and hard to open to show the real portal.

"Boss, we are here."

I snap from my thoughts as I see Luca and Felicia enter my office. I smile at them and say.

"Good. You guys are here. Take a seat."

The two of them take a seat, and Luca says.

"What do you need us for, boss? Do we need another weapon shipment?"

"Or do you need something more magical?~ I can ask my friend to let us talk with a weaponsmith~"

I shake my head and say.

"Nothing like that. I want to take you two and use the power of the Mare Rings. You guys remember about it, right?"

I already told them about the power of the Mare Ring that lets us travel through alternate universes. After going through shock, they immediately know how useful this power is. They even create a list of things we can take from the alternate universe.

We will go through that list individually, but for now, we need some kind of weapon that can handle our flame, especially Luca's.

Because of this, we will go to the KHR universe, but instead of the 'Prime' universe, I change it to where the main character can accept our existence and reason more easily. A universe where they were willing to help us as long as we did not attack them and did not do something that made them angry.

"Really?! When will we go, Boss?!"

"Oh my~ I wonder what kind of world we will visit! What should I bring with me, my lord?~"

I think for a few seconds before saying.

"Luca, can you bring a briefcase full of gold? The one we raid from the vampire. We need them if we want to buy something from them."

"Yes, boss! I will get them right away!"

I nod and look at Felicia.

"Felicia, can you bring a spare light gun and light sword? I think we can exchange them for some weapon or something special."

"Of course~ I will take the spare one~"

Felicia has a few of them lying around in her room.

"Good. Meet me in the basement in ten minutes."

"Yes, boss!"

"Roger~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Tsunayoshi Sawada is not your normal teenager. He is the future Vongola Decimo, the future head of the most powerful mafia in the world.

And right now, he can only scratch his head as a headache starts to appear.

"Tsu-chan~ Let's play~"

"Get away from Juudaime, you marshmallow freak!"

"EXTREME!"

"Lambo wants another grape! Grape!"

"You guys are crowding. I will bite you to death."

Tsuna releases a sigh as another brawl happens in his house. As he is about to stop the brawl, a familiar white cocoon appears in the corner of the room. He looks at Byakuran, and to his surprise, he also has a shocked expression. That means that this is not Byakuran doing.

His guardian takes action and stands around him to protect him. Even Reborn, who is sleeping somewhere hidden, appears on his shoulder with his weapon in hand.

They wait for a few seconds before the cocoon starts to open up, and three people come out of the cocoon. Tsuna can see the white-haired young man blink a little before his eyes land on him.

"Ah, excuse me. Can I ask who you are?"

Before he can answer, his storm guardian, Hayato Gokudera, walks forward with his box pointed at them.

"We are the ones who should ask that question! Who are you guys?! What do you want?!"

The white-haired man gives them a sheepish expression and says.

"Ah, I am sorry. Where is my manner? My name is Valerian Millefiore, and I am the founder of Millefiore Famiglia. These are my guardians: Luca Savu, my Storm Guardian, and Felicia Movila, my Rain Guardian. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Tsuna and the others look at them in shock because he knows that Millefiore Famiglia has not yet been born, and they have already prevented that from happening. Also, he knows that Byakuran will be the founder of that family, but he is currently the head of the Gesso Famiglia.

Tsuna is about to ask something, but someone interrupts him once again before he can do that. This time, Byakuran walks forward with a massive smile on his face.

"You are me!"

"Eh?"

Tsuna exclaimed in surprise.

"You are me from the universe that is hidden from me!"

10