Trading Blows
31 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From thousands of meters above the giant waterfall where Azmond had been cultivating for the last few years, a speeding figure flashed down from the lake surface below. The ground beneath him exploded into millions of small fragments as he made a full-force leap upwards.

"Just DIE," Azmond's voice, devoid of any emotion, was filled with deadly intent. 

The floating Goblin King had no time to react before being hurled tens of thousands of meters away, crashing into a nearby mountain.

The impact produced several sonic booms that shook the entire area, obliterating the mountain as the Goblin King drilled thousands of meters through it before being buried under tons of rubble. 

“Pathetic.” A voice filled with disdain was spoken by Azmond as he gazed down at the large pit produced by the Goblin King's fall.

…….

The atmosphere around the collapsed mountain suddenly heated up to insane temperatures due to the Goblin King's aura.

"How dare you hit me?!" the Goblin King exclaimed in anger, his insane-sounding voice reverberating as his aura blew away the rubble covering him.

"Yes, I do dare to hit you!" yelled Azmond, his voice echoing above the nonexistent mountain before quickly fading away. "And I dare to hit you again!"

With a loud BAMM, Azmond reappeared next to the Goblin King's unscathed body and slapped him with all his might. The Goblin King was sent flying tens of thousands of meters away into an even larger mountain, causing a deafening BOOOOM!

Azmond's numerous cultivation breakthroughs and full-body transformations had granted him massive physical strength, nearly crossing into the Nascent Soul Realm. 

His sculpted features distorted into a smile as he flashed in front of the Goblin King's unscathed body and kicked him straight in the gut. The Goblin King was launched upwards into the atmosphere as Azmond leaped off the ground, performing a somersault downward kick, sending the Goblin King straight back down with another loud explosion. 

BOOOOOOOOM!

After the explosion, the Goblin King's crazed voice was heard from within the deep pit he made. 

His appearance was disheveled, and his royal attire was now in tatters. He got up with fury evident on his hideous face and jumped upwards at supersonic speed, appearing right in front of Azmond's immortal-like figure.

"Did that one feel just as good as the last one, little green piggie?" Azmond taunted the Goblin King with a crazed smile.

The Goblin King then proceeded to punch Azmond in the stomach with a fast and instantaneous strike. 

WHAAAM!

Azmond was sent spiraling downwards into yet another mountain that evaporated on contact. 

Now, Azmond found himself in a meteor-sized pit that stretched on for miles.

"You are really getting cocky, aren't you, little piggy?!?!" Azmond leapt up from his crouched position, a demonic grin spreading across his face. "Since you wanna play, then let's play, porkie!!!"

Azmond leaped off the large rubble and unleashed his Fire Dominion and Lightning Dominion skills, now at greater proficiency. "Let's see what roasted green pork tastes like!!!" Azmond's maniacal grin widened as he locked eyes with the hulking Goblin King.

|Infinite Series|

|Fireball| |Lightning snake|

|Unlimited Consecutive Mixed Strikes|

Azmond spoke a bunch of exaggerated words to make his next set of skills sound cooler when, in reality, he was casting a simple repeated cast of the |Fireball| and |Lightning Snake| skills.

The |Lightning Snake| skill was a skill Azmond created when he was experimenting with his different elemental dominion skills on his original journey towards the giant waterfall. 

It was a skill that complemented very well with his |Fireball| skill. Don’t underestimate these skills because of their simple sounding names though… both of them have been enhanced and improved many times over with Azmond’s continuous use of them. An action which also increased their proficiencies greatly.

"Are you ready for what comes next, Piggie?!??" Azmond's grin grew even wider as he waved his hand and unleashed hell upon the Goblin King. 

Thousands upon thousands of fireballs and lightning snakes were launched at the Goblin King from Azmond's standing position above the deep pit he just emerged from.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Swish! The whirling sounds of the skills being launched at the goblin king were heard as they swiveled in every direction and honed in on the Goblin king's position in the sky.

"You think these measly spells are capable of stopping me?!?!" A cruel grin spread across the Goblin King's sinister face as he effortlessly deflected the endless barrage of spells.

Crystalline stood on the shoreline of the small lake beneath the waterfall, watching Azmond fight the Goblin King with an icy demeanor. 

She tried to maintain her composure, but as she saw Azmond getting launched into a giant mountain that exploded upon impact, she couldn't help feeling a knot in her stomach. Her heart raced with unease, and she wrapped her robe tightly around her, trying to steady her nerves. Although she appeared cold on the surface, her nervousness betrayed her true feelings.

'Who is that monster?... And why is Azmond so angry at him?...'

'Is it because of me?...'

A feeling that Crystalline began to feel when she started interacting with Azmond earlier began to emerge again.

"...Stupid Annoying man..."

Despite what Crystalline was saying, she felt a warm feeling invade her insides when she saw Azmond fighting such a powerful enemy for her sake.

"I want to help him... but I can't do anything in a fight at that level..."

For the first time in Crystalline's life, she felt helpless. Helpless that she couldn't help the man she started to love. Though Crystalline didn't know that what she had been feeling this entire time was love just yet. 

She would one day look back on this moment and shake her beautiful head at the younger and denser version of herself when she reminisced on the day she met the love of her life.

"Plz don't die Azmond... I still need to figure out what this feeling is first... so you aren't allowed to die under any circumstance."

Crystalline's heart filled with worry as she watched the ongoing fight between Azmond and the Goblin King.

Crystalline icy exterior was slowly but surely melting away the longer she interacted with Azmond… A part of herself that she would only ever show to Azmond. Everybody else would only ever get her Cold and emotionless persona.

………

"Is that all you got, puny human?... It feels like you are trying to tickle me to death."

A look of disdain appeared on the Goblin King's countenance as he looked down at the barrage of spells being thrown his way. He deflected them all with ease without moving an inch from his spot.

The spells finally stopped coming after a few minutes of constant firing, and that was when the goblin king realized something...

"...Where did he go...?" The Goblin King asked himself with a look of confusion as he didn't see Azmond anywhere within his field of sight.

That was until a cloud moved out of the way, and a figure was seen lurking behind it with a demonic smile on his face. Then the figure disappeared and reappeared tens of thousands of meters above the Goblin King's head.

"Do you wanna experience what it feels like to get hit by a nuke, Little Green Piggie?!?!" Azmond had his hand up in the air and a wide smirk on his twisted face as he let go of his hand, and a large mass of lightning and fire elements in the form of a huge missile fell from the sky at absurd speeds. Even the very air pressure in the atmosphere was being molded into the shape of the falling missile as it fell from heaven!

The muddle-headed Goblin King, who was still looking for Azmond, suddenly heard an insane-sounding voice and looked directly up to the origin of said voice. What he saw left him absolutely baffled—a giant mix of fire and lightning elements falling from the sky aimed straight at him, blotting out the very sky itself from the mere size of that monstrosity. 

3