(R-18) A Step Further
67 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crystalline gave the go-ahead for Azmond to do as he pleased... an affirmation that Azmond would gladly take her up on.

...

It isn't the big bad wolf's fault that the little lamb gets coerced so easily…

Azmond set up a barrier around him before this entire love-making session began, a barrier that wouldn't allow any prying eyes that might have been attracted by the battle to see or hear them. It was a skill created with a mixture of his Wind Dominion skill and another skill that Azmond acquired from the second section of the Divine Devil Arts Scripture.

A technique called |Absolute concealment|, it wasn't a particularly complicated skill, its most basic function was to completely conceal oneself. Azmond just added his own little touch to it with his Wind Dominion skill that allowed him to conceal all sounds produced as well...

Azmond is a very possessive and obsessive person, you see... he wouldn't allow even a random animal to see his Little Ice Flower's nude body. If that animal had a third leg then it might as well have considered itself part of the deceased because it wouldn't be making it back out of this forest alive... He wouldn't even allow a male being who heard the heavenly sounds that came out of Crystalline's mouth to make it back home to its family.

Those sounds were meant for his ears only...

........

Azmonds sneaky hands started to travel around Crystalline's milky white skin as she made a slight moan with every touch that Azmond infused with Qi while circulating the Heavenly Massage Technique.

"...Mhmm~! A-Azmond~! P-Please just~!" Crystalline said while muffling the moans that were leaking out of her mouth with pleading eyes aimed at Azmond. 

There is a secret side effect of the Heavenly Massage Technique... that side effect is that any part of the body that isn't focused on by the user of the Heavenly Massage Technique will start craving more and more of the Heavenly Massage Technique's touch... Which in this case, was Crystalline's pussy and clitoris.

Azmond has been avoiding Crystalline's most treasured spot this entire time on purpose... he wanted Crystalline to truly want it, to even reach a point where she would start to beg for the itch that she was feeling down there to be scratched by him.

Azmond's playful grin once again emerged when he heard Crystalline's plea. "Please what, My Love~? I don't understand what you are asking for~? Could you be more specific~?" Azmond was having the time of his life teasing the moaning Ice Princess who was being kneaded and rubbed in every single spot on her body beside her pussy. 

Crystalline was as embarrassed as could be but decided to answer Azmond's question anyway with her cheeks puffed up and her tits jiggling all over the place... "I-I want it..." She really couldn't take the extreme itch she was feeling down there anymore...

She has been rubbing her thighs up against her vagina this entire time just to try and get the itch to go away, but... the itch only got worse and worse the more Azmond massaged her.

"What do you want, My Love~?" Azmond said with a small smirk.

Crystalline's smooth cheeks puffed up even more as her cute side started to show again, a large contrast to her two twin peaks that were anything but cute.

Those two milky white breasts of Crystalline's were heaving up and down as the two hard nipples on top of those hills were pointing directly up into the sky... almost like they were begging for some sort of release.

A release that only Azmond could give them... 

"I-I want it... I want your long hard rod inside me." a deep blush formed on Crystalline's face as she gathered up all of her courage and said some very perverted words with a pleading look on her beautiful face.

Words that could only imply one thing in this situation...

"I see, You want my long hard rod inside you~? I don't quite understand what you mean, My Dear~? Could you be more specific~?" But Azmond wasn't done teasing her yet as he spoke with a mischievous face while continuing to gently caress and play with every single part of Crystalline's lusty figure.

He traced his fingers around her nipples and sometimes flicked them gently. "...Mhmmff~!" An action that sometimes got cute little reactions out of Crystalline as she continued to twitch, but she never reached the point of cuming. An act that Azmond did on purpose to make Crystalline crave his long rod even more. 

"Mhmmff~~! Aaaahhh~!! A-Azmondd~! I-I want your Dick~~!!!!" Crystalline, who finally couldn't take it anymore just screamed what she wanted when Azmond teased her nipple harder by pinching the tips of them and twisting them slightly with Qi infused.

Azmond's smirk got even wider as he looked directly into Crystalline's ecstasy filled face and replied with a husky voice. "That was all you had to say, My Love~ It wasn't all that hard to get out, now was it~?" Azmond spoke as he undressed faster than he ever had in his entire life... The loose-fitting robe he had on was gone in a blur...

His chiseled body was now in full view for Crystalline to gawk at...

Azmond had seen Crystalline naked a number of times now, but not once had Crystalline seen what type of body lay beneath those loose-fitted robes of Azmond's.

She just couldn't stop staring at Azmond's body... especially a particularly hard part that was standing up like the holy sword that would save the world...

It was an absolutely massive piece that Crystalline couldn't stop drooling over as lewd thoughts began to enter her usually innocent mind.

'I-Is that thing gonna enter inside me?? Will it fit?...' Crystalline asked herself with a deep blush as she looked down at her contracting pussy that was looking for Azmond's long hard dick to devour it, and she couldn't help but think that there was absolutely no way that a thing that big was going to be able to enter inside her... 

"A-Are they supposed to be that big, Azmond??" Crystalline asked with an adorable face as she gawked at the large piece now mere inches away from her stunning face. 

A small smile formed on Azmond's face when he heard what Crystalline asked him... What man didn't want to be asked why their weapon was that big?... "Mine is the biggest there is, My Little Ice Flower~ A Big Large Dick that is begging for you to devour it~," Azmond said with a slight smirk as he was practically standing over the kneeling Crystalline with his divine scepter hanging right over her face.

"W-Will that thing really fit inside me...?" Crystalline asked with a meek look as she looked down at the floor to stop herself from having perverted thoughts about that big thing entering inside her. 

3